Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep (4802 Views)

Men, Do Not Sleep With Prostitutes. / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by sunshineV(f): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:
You people ask women lots of stupid questions and expect smart and favorable answers.

Real men don't bother asking too many questions. They do most things in silence and without trace.
coming from a man that is always creating stupid thread

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by iLegendd(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
sunshineV:
coming from a man that is always creating stupid thread

Without stupidity from confident people, entertainment/life will be boring.

In marriage, stupidity leads to disaster.

I tell men to learn 3 things before they get married and they are

1. How to handle women
2. How to make money
3. How to manage money

A man who asks such a question has neglected number 1 on the list above.

Such a person will ask stupid questions about marriages or relationship or this and that a woman said. That's backwardness.

My threads you term "stupid" generate more money and traffic than the certificate you spent 5 years to get or currently getting. With this, you'll know yourself better and think about your life and how you're wasting it online for free.

I won't read your next comment and I won't reply you again either.

Have a nice goodnight rest.

Legends don't catch cruise for free — they get paid to it or get paid after doing it.
Re: My Fiance Said This About DNA, For 3 Days I Have Not Sleep by sunshineV(f): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Without stupidity from confident people, entertainment/life will be boring.

In marriage, stupidity leads to disaster.

I tell men to learn 3 things before they get married and they are

1. How to handle women
2. Make to make money
3. How to manage money

A man who asks such a question has neglected number 1 on the list above.

Such a person will ask stupid questions about marriage.

My threads you term "stupid" generate more money and traffic than the certificate you spent 5 years to get. With this, you'll know yourself better and think about your life and how you're wasting online for free.

are u kidding me? think i'm gonna read all dat? jazz up boss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men/women Who Date-sleep With-f Uck Married Men/women / I De Suspect My Girl / Must Read Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 5 Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.