Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,623 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why I Burnt My Girlfriend And Pastor To Death – Jealous Lover Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Burnt My Girlfriend And Pastor To Death – Jealous Lover Confesses (261 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Why I Burnt My University B.s.c Certificate / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Burnt My Girlfriend And Pastor To Death – Jealous Lover Confesses by Wartywest: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2021
A distraught Nigerian man called Etifa Obukulubu was been arrested after setting his estranged girlfriend on fire alongside a pastor after he allegedly caught her cheating on him with the pastor.

The 40-year-old man revealed that he set them ablaze out of anger after peeping through the window to watch the New Baptist Church pastor sleep with his girlfriend.

Narrating to newsmen at the Bayelsa State Police Command, the suspect

“It was due to anger that I carried out the arson. We have been dating for four years and this year, between October 30 and 31, I realised that my girlfriend was always going to the pastor’s house each time I was not at home.
“When I found out the affair between the pastor and my girlfriend, I became angry and all I could think of at the time was to set them ablaze. It was anger that made me set them ablaze. I caught them red-handed sleeping on the bed after I peep through the window,” he said, sleekgist reports.
Please, a relationship is not by force. Runaway from any relationship that is not working to avert such evil occurrences.

Re: Why I Burnt My Girlfriend And Pastor To Death – Jealous Lover Confesses by tyup(m): 11:18am On Jan 06, 2021
shocked
Re: Why I Burnt My Girlfriend And Pastor To Death – Jealous Lover Confesses by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
lol Satan don really suffer for una hand

Re: Why I Burnt My Girlfriend And Pastor To Death – Jealous Lover Confesses by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 06, 2021
mmm

(1) (Reply)

RedPill Application / The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / Looking For Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.