Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) (51171 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2021
This woman and her family are winning the drammer, next thing now , Canada will give them assylum as they did to DJ switch, she go take style leave this useless country with her family... Sense woman

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwiIliam:
my girlfriend is a Christian, we've been fornicating but the moment I surrendered to Christ and joined deeper life, that day she hated me and the church and even begged me go join Redeem.
That's when I knew that the true Christians are hated. Then I broke up from the evil relationship
u saying deeper life do n0t fornicate abi

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Slynation(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
grandstar:

It does have benefits. Children who go to boarding are sharper than day students and are better at achieving better results when sent on errands. They are also more independent.

I'm a boarding house product but I prefer bringing up my child myself rather than a little oarfibg house.
Stopit......I don't know how and where you got this stats from
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
sonofElElyon:
probably the normal medical face mask.. nothing dramatic... I mean the mask, not the alleged attempt to inject the boy

If it was just nose mask I don’t think she would exaggerate it to masked....
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Awoo88: 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
seanwiIliam:
di you know if she's a widow?
Stop spewing rubbish from your gutter mouth you foolish imbeciIe
Na u bi slowpoke. So you are not even following the story from the start. There is a father and a lawyer but the stupid woman keep posting video per day like some paid hungry blogger.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.
Are you ok?
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
pegix:
DSS don enta d matter
Dem.wan silence am be dat
Make she no go rest waste her life
Medical result didnt show evidence of acclaimed molestation

DSS - Doctors from South South... wawu never thought of that grin grin
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:
This woman should learn the art of skillful warfare.. you need to know when to retreat (or quietly gather your evidences) in order to live to fight another day..

..her continuous rants online is only going to turn people against her.. though I feel her pain.

Where is the boy's father btw? Why is he not speaking up for his son??

What I hate the most is that they broadcasted the identity of this poor boy for the whole world to see.. while the pictures/identity of the abusers are nowhere to be found... I wish this woman can realise that this is a terrible stigma that will haunt her son in the future. She should've fought this case without revealing his identity.

Your opinion is not needed, don't worry you are a woman except your womb is removed for obvious reasons, you will live to go through what Mrs Davis is going through now.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Cowbell521: 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Depressed101:
Frankly speaking.. I blame kumuyi. Why is he silent.... This is a weighty matter and not child's play, the woman and her kid's life are in danger just because they spoke up against oppression
Wetin the old man suppose do? This kine woman ehn... Even if the man con talk, she go still fine something take rub am. Make police do quick tell us their findings. I dey follow this case back to back, but this woman na something else

Kumuyi no get any fault...

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by matm: 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
I advise deeper life school to sue the woman for dafamation based on false sexual molestation allegation.The school should claim damages to the tune of N200,000000.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

All these gragra online will die down highest 2 months, AFTER EFFECTS will linger on you and your kid for years to come, at the end, nothing will come out from gragra.

I think Bukola Dakolo and her husband did gragra more than this, yet members keep trooping to church. What about daddy freeze? Does it stop people paying tithes?

Imagine bullies & trollings that bukola kids will be receiving in school and among friends, they can't be quantified

One needs to think CRITICALLY before going viral on issues that can resolve offline (without going viral)
Are you for real, how's this case related in anyway?

The woman has enough evidence to nail deeper life, the doctor is the custody, she have them on tape..
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Cowbell521: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toktee:
Your opinion is not needed, don't worry you are a woman except your womb is removed for obvious reasons, you will live to go through what Mrs Davis is going through now.
You be Mumu

Mgbe ha gbasara echiche ị ga - eji aja na - egwu.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by officialsaw01(m): 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Where is the father or uncle of this boy?
Men always hiding their face when you need them most.
Leaving the battle for a woman to fight while they sit and watch.

May God strengthen you ma.
Don't you believe in this popular saying that what a man can do, a woman can do it better.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by unmask: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
This woman needs to be careful.....if at the end of the day her accusations are false, it will rub off badly on her and the small boy she has inadvertently dragged into this.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Unik3030: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Asour:

Your right. BUT it's not useless. You're throwing away the baby with the bath water.

It helps to forge a child's sense of Independence when done right.
which independence
it's like u don't know d level of immoralities in boarding,stealing,rape, lesbianism, Homo, smoking n all other shits.

Children will b bullied n nobody to come to their rescue,it reduces some students self esteem,it makes it easy for d student to become a cultist n many other shits.

untold hardship among others,one senior will steal your money n u will have to starve or steal another person's money

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by stayclearofme: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
grandstar:

It does have benefits. Children who go to boarding are sharper than day students and are better at achieving better results when sent on errands. They are also more independent.

I'm a boarding house product but I prefer bringing up my child myself rather than a little oarfibg house.
Fake statistics
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toktee:

The woman has enough evidence to nail deeper life, the doctor is the custody, she have them on tape..

And what will happen to deeper life? Abeg park well.

Nothing! I say NOTHING will come out from it.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by simplesearch: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
This woman is not serious at all, on top of what will deeper life do this? Seems she's being pushed by some satanic agent to undertake this failed venture.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by searchng4love: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.

You're a criminal
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Neddstark: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
If you believe this woman. You can believe anything

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by LordTosinJ: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
https://m.soundcloud.com/brysontiller/dont?in=%2Fhotnewhiphop%2Fsets%2Ftop-25-soundcloud-rap-songs
Listen and download
stayclearofme:

Fake statistics
s shut up!
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sonofElElyon: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
medical mask is not a "nose" mask.. medical mask covers the face, only exposing the eyes and ears..

anyway I think it was just a medical mask.. until the contrary is reported..

EkelediliBuhari:

If it was just nose mask I don’t think she would exaggerate it to masked....

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by unmask: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toktee:

someone being arrested doesn't mean the person committed a crime.

Now paint the scenario where the doctor is released and found not to have done anything wrong, do you know what people will say? Do you know how most people will discard their sympathy for her case?
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by tyup(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
od501:

So...cos the father is not making YouTube videos and posting on Twitter, you think he is in a beer parlor somewhere? Your reasoning shaa

It's ur poor reasoning cuz I never said anything bout the father or accuse him of being irresponsible. it's not only bout Reading but also putting Brain to use in a Bid to make a cheap point

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by marsup: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
There should be other students who were going through this same shit, if this is true. She should try and reach out to them. Her lawyer should file a class action lawsuit, if they find other victims. but for now, she has only succeeded in tarnishing the school's image. She's not helping her case with this behaviour of hers.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
wellmax:
This woman is make ng the whole thing appear somehow.

This matter is already under investigation, but she's the only one talking and talking.

I understand her pains, but she's jeopardizing the investigations and hoping for sentiments.

Most of her claims will turn out false if we get to listen to the other side of the story.

So the person was arrested, but hospital didn't make any comment, police did not also say anything.

This woman is becoming like a false accuser to me.
May the truth prevail
which investigation?
The one they will invite her and the husband and her not come with their family lawyer?
The one they wanted to inject the kid with some substance?
The one they wanted to interview the child in his sleep?
The one that the principal said the boy is HIV positive?
The one that they said the child cannot feed himself?
It is only the woman that's doing the talking?

Was it the woman that gone on air to announce to the the world how the child is not Mrs Davis?.
Was it deeper life or the woman?

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Asour: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
Unik3030:
which independence
it's like u don't know d level of immoralities in boarding,stealing,rape, lesbianism, Homo, smoking n all other shits.

Children will b bullied n nobody to come to their rescue,it reduces some students self esteem,it makes it easy for d student to become a cultist n many other shits.

untold hardship among others,one senior will steal your money n u will have to starve or steal another person's money

There's no immorality in boarding schools that's not obtainable in the larger society. Heck the boarding school is a little "society" albeit controlled with its own rules.

It's not for everyone. I don't always like it. But it does breed independence in children earlier — when done well.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by slimghost(m): 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
And stale.
Do you even know the difference between stale and fun?

She shouldn't be exposing herself all the time. It's getting boring. The govt has taken over the case and her wait and see the outcome if there is no justice then she can come out again this time around we will mobilize people and do a protest.

I feel for her but let her just be low key for now. If something happens to her now, the boy suffers more.

I don’t know if this is ignorance or naivety in your side but this is exactly how you fight influential people or organizations in this country.
The woman knows what she is up against and the world is all she has now! Let her continue to speak up and put pressure on the powers that be to do the right thing.

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Cowbell521: 2:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Africanamania:
God will fight for you, stay focused.
Religious mumu... Even god go fight for person wey we no know if she dey lie or not?

Enweghị uche
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
unmask:
someone being arrested doesn't mean the person committed a crime.

Now paint the scenario where the doctor is released and found not to have done anything wrong, do you know what people will say? Do you know how most people will discard their sympathy for her case?
If that happens I will not surprise cos this is Nigeria where snake can swallow billions...

But what was the doctor doing in that hospital?
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

May what happened to the boy happen to your children. Fool

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by BinamRex: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:
This woman should learn the art of skillful warfare.. you need to know when to retreat (or quietly gather your evidences) in order to live to fight another day..

..her continuous rants online is only going to turn people against her.. though I feel her pain.

Where is the boy's father btw? Why is he not speaking up for his son??

What I hate the most is that they broadcasted the identity of this poor boy for the whole world to see.. while the pictures/identity of the abusers are nowhere to be found... I wish this woman can realise that this is a terrible stigma that will haunt her son in the future. She should've fought this case without revealing his identity.

Her continuous rants? Something is wrong with you.

How could she have fought this case without revealing her son's identity? If she had done that, people like you would have accused her of lying and demanded that she revealed the child.

How can someone in his right senses fault this woman's approach. If she had sensed that a probe would be carried out and justice will be served, she wouldn't have been ranting, would she?

Sometimes you can't know what someone is passing through until you put yourself in their shoes. If you were in Don Davis shoes, how would you have wanted your mum to handle the matter? And if your mum handled it that way, would it yield result?

As vocal as she is, they are still trying to sweep the crime under the rug. Do you think not being vocal would help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51