Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) (51169 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by retake89(m): 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
This woman self. How sure is she it's deeper life that sent the doctor. Fine them don catch the doctor, tell us his name and the hospital. All this one self me no understand again. Must it be one news or the other every time? What are they killing the boy for na? I no buy this story again abeg
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by blackboy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2021
I was in a reputable boarding house and when a scandal broke out names of perpetrators came out and victims names came out too.
In this case and the way it is being publicized I would have expected many more parents and students to have come out to accuse the school of similar thing. Accuse the school or a student or group of students.

Back then when the scandal took place it was not the schools name or owners of the school that was dragged in the mud but those who perpetrated the evil or abominable act. Students involved were either expelled or became day students. Case closed.

This mother seems to have an axe to grind. I love my children so much and with all my power I will try never to have any reason to put them in boarding house. All sorts of things happen in a boarding house. It's not a 5 star hotel.

Let the police do their job. All this drama because of N100m? Take the school to court or the school should take this woman to court.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Cowbell521: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2021
This woman sha
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by mohhabfarm: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Have you been going up and down looking for solution to your problem and all to no avail, this is an opportunity for you because Dr Casire Wakala has the solution to that your problem.
* Invocation of money without human sacrifice.
* Power for pastors to see vision and perform great miracles.
* Bring back your lover anywhere he or she is.
* Win any court case.
* Attract customers in your business.
* Power to disappear.
* Win any position.
* Cure for HIV, Cancer, Ulcer, Fibroid, Stroke etc.
For more information call the great Wakala on +2348160604420. You can reach me anywhere in the world.
Don't be shy to call because your solution is 100% sure.
Congratulations!!!
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Jay123jay6969: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Let all the parties involved in this scandal do the needful abeg

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.
Stop derailing, stop this deception of yours.
If you think she's wrong, go to the law court.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:
This woman should learn the art of skillful warfare.. you need to know when to retreat (or quietly gather your evidences) in order to live to fight another day..

..her continuous rants online is only going to turn people against her.. though I feel her pain.

Where is the boy's father btw? Why is he not speaking up for his son??

What I hate the most is that they broadcasted the identity of this poor boy for the whole world to see.. while the pictures/identity of the abusers are nowhere to be found... I wish this woman can realise that this is a terrible stigma that will haunt her son in the future. She should've fought this case without revealing his identity.

Why should she not unveil the boys Identity when she has nothing to hide, the boy is a teenager to have undergone inhumane treatment from the perpetuators.
We take things likely in this country, why should they abuse her child in that manner, if it was in a sane country you people will be crying of racism.
That's why those old rogues we call leaders in this country will never take you people seriously in this country.
Don jazzy that was accused of rape did his name and pictures not go viral.
You need to change that weed you are smoking.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by faramade16062: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
This story will escalate beyond this, if not handle with care
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Where is the father or uncle of this boy?
Men always hiding their face when you need them most.
Leaving the battle for a woman to fight while they sit and watch.

May God strengthen you ma.
Your conclusion is super dead......do you know whether the father is alive.? You have think before typing.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sweetmelanin(f): 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
onyechez:

Why should she not unveil the boys Identity when she has nothing to hide, the boy is a teenager to have undergone inhumane treatment from the perpetuators.
We take things likely in this country, why should they abuse her child in that manner, if it was in a sane country you people will be crying of racism.
That's why those old rogues we call leaders in this country will never take you people seriously in this country.

So you think it's ok that the identities of the culprit/abusers were protected while the victim's face is out there for all to see?

How is he supposed to move on with his life without this matter forever being a reference point? How?

6 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by chaloskyx: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
I HOPE YOU PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT YOU SO CALLED MEN OF GOD ARE CAPABLE OF IF YOU LIKE KEEP FOLLOWING THEM MOS OF THEM ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE SINNERS THEY CLAM TO GIVE SALVATION
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.
You are silly.. Do you know that touching someone inappropriately without their consent is a form of sexual abuse, whether you are playing ooh or serious..

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
It's becoming a national case gradually, while investigation might start from the school nanny down to the general overseer of the church
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by IamAsiri: 3:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

Where exactly did the police asked her to keep quiet? I just googled it and I saw nothing of such.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

All these gragra online will die down highest 2 months, AFTER EFFECTS will linger on you and your kid for years to come, at the end, nothing will come out from gragra.

I think Bukola Dakolo and her husband did gragra more than this, yet members keep trooping to church. What about daddy freeze? Does it stop people paying tithes?

Imagine bullies & trollings that bukola kids will be receiving in school and among friends, they can't be quantified

One needs to think CRITICALLY before going viral on issues that can resolve offline (without going viral)
The rule of law does not work in Nigeria so expect nothing to come of it.
Little wonder they slap visa ban on Nigerians for certain reasons you people start to cry of bla bla bla.
Why can't the investigation be swift and justice be done. No wonder the mess buhari recommended at the ICC will never be accepted when the justice system is in shambles in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by IamAsiri: 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
Skmoda360:

Your conclusion is super dead......do you know whether the father is alive.? You have think before typing.

Are you really serious or joking? The father is alive according to the woman and also concerned. He might just not want to show his face to the world.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
The church has become an instrument for the devil
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Toktee(m): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
wellmax:

The woman obliviously has you as a disciple.
The investigation is carried out by the government and the police. At what point did they exclude her or the lawyers.
She's claiming someone wants to inject her son, and she's the only one who saw and arrested the person. No other person. Please reason it.

So far only the woman has been talking. Others have made statements and surrendered themselves for investigation. The stopped unnecessary statements not to interfere with investigation.

It's becoming clear that this woman has another motive and she will be exposed for what she is.

There is always two sides to a story.
I have no strength to argue with deeper life member.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sonofElElyon: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
covid 19 protocol requires wearing of a face mask by everyone, especially medical personnel who are more at risk!

also note that Sahara reporters'account of the story states that the doctor took a blood sample of the boy and never mentioned anything about injecting him. the mother's account mentioned injecting the boy AND taking blood sample. it is indeed possible that the doctor only took blood samples (though without proper clearance) and did not inject the boy. the doctor and some staff of the school have been detained by the police and the matter is being investigated based on the mother's petition.. let's wait for the report of the police but I honestly doubt that the boy was injected or an attempt was made to inject him. it was probably a case of trying to get blood sample without due clearance and authorisation.. the said doctor is 74 years I gather..

EkelediliBuhari:

She said mask

Who wears a medical mask to inject someone. Before COVID 19 no one wears masks. You should only correct me by pointing out the surgical/face mask instead of nose mask
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Miles300: 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
The act was carried out under the watch of the school deeper life '' what about the culprit? Is this a fight against deeper life or those who molested the kid?

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
sweetmelanin:

So you think it's ok that the identities of the culprit/abusers were protected while the victim's face is out there for all to see?

How is he supposed to move on with his life without this matter forever being a reference point? How?
The Boys before and after pictures of his face will show the abuse he had gone through and serve as evidence.
Why has the school not expose those perpetuators since they are not complicit to what happened?
There was a rape case in a school in Ghana, the perpetuators names and pictures were exposed by the school, only in Nigeria people support evil.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by HelpYourself(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:

The dark ones will come out to defend evil

We know them

Spirits that's should not be here . They only value evil and praise deception

grin

Well done

2 Likes

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
sonofElElyon:
covid 19 protocol requires wearing of a face mask by everyone, especially medical personnel who are more at risk!

also note that Sahara reporters'account of the story states that the doctor took a blood sample of the boy and never mentioned anything about injecting him. the mother's account mentioned injecting the boy AND taking blood sample. it is indeed possible that the doctor only took blood samples (though without proper clearance) and did not inject the boy. the doctor and some staff of the school have been detained by the police and the matter is being investigated based on the mother's petition.. let's wait for the report of the police but I honestly doubt that the boy was injected or an attempt was made to inject him. it was probably a case of trying to get blood sample without due clearance and authorisation.. the said doctor is 74 years I gather..

Thank you for your feedback

Please enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by iamdapsyj(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Where is the father or uncle of this boy?
Men always hiding their face when you need them most.
Leaving the battle for a woman to fight while they sit and watch.

May God strengthen you ma.

Why are you always quick to attack males in your comments. The guy(s) that did you bad will be judged o!!!!
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by HRMK: 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
this woman with her stories!masked doctor trying to inject his boy?for what?to kill him or what?let this woman go to court to prove her case!ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
dalass:
cheesy

I just saw a hospital signpost. What of the masked doctor, his name

This woman may be psychotic. Some kids do grow lean in boarding house, of course they can't eat fattening things when they are there like they used to at home.

This attempted murder or whatever she's alleging is like going too far
She has given details about the perpetuator, she said he has been arrested go find out at the police station.
How is she psychotic, did you not see the before and after of her child?
You think people spend hugely and invest in their child and you come to destroy them, who will keep quiet?
Have you seen her acting in this manner before?
Anyone can molest you or do you anyhow, good if you like bear it don't speak out that's your business.
Thank God everyone is not like you. Evil people in Nigeria everywhere.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
od501:

So...cos the father is not making YouTube videos and posting on Twitter, you think he is in a beer parlor somewhere? Your reasoning shaa
Don't mind that person, some people in Nigeria just Taya me.
Does he even know if the father is too engaged in work or something for the moment.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by BigGuava: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Downey(f): 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
This isn't real talk anymore...this woman is a witch
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by alphaNomega: 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Una dey listen to Sahara reporters? What does it take for you to learn? That website is a propaganda machine. Know this and know peace

EDIT: I have read the first post and IgbereTV reports, as usual, follow carry am. If only useless information can totally disappear from existence, this thread would be long gone
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by heniford2: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Mind you I am from TAC not Deeper Life, I do attend their retreats, I based my argument on the woman's videos ladened with inconsistencies and shalom's account of the situation
how would you say that woman video ladened with inconsistence your emotional attached to the church is normal but don't let religion make you see the truth and look aware

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.