Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) (51179 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: How I Was Sexual Abused In Deeper Life School By Senior Students / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
wellmax:
The person was arrested. Fine. Let us see his face and let him say who sent him.

Stop pushing for undue sentiments.
Go and find out, the details has been given.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Downey(f): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
Johnnyplus01k:
It's becoming a national case gradually, while investigation might start from the school nanny down to the general overseer of the church
General overseer?
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by frankson1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
wellmax:
This woman is make ng the whole thing appear somehow.

This matter is already under investigation, but she's the only one talking and talking.

I understand her pains, but she's jeopardizing the investigations and hoping for sentiments.

Most of her claims will turn out false if we get to listen to the other side of the story.

So the person was arrested, but hospital didn't make any comment, police did not also say anything.

This woman is becoming like a false accuser to me.
May the truth prevail

It's called "MATTERS ARISING" she should keep speaking out. It is this "no talk, no talk, dey make things spoil".

Speak out immediately until the issue is addressed and don't die keeping quiet.

Everything parents will keep a close watch on their children in that school.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by frankson1(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
dalass:

Its getting obvious she's an attention seeker and a trouble maker

She is a trouble maker by saying that the hospital her son was admitted in aided in sneaking a 'masked' Doctor to come inject her child kiss

I guess your father or mother is a pastor in the church.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by retake89(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
chaloskyx:
I HOPE YOU PEOPLE CAN SEE WHAT YOU SO CALLED MEN OF GOD ARE CAPABLE OF IF YOU LIKE KEEP FOLLOWING THEM MOS OF THEM ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE SINNERS THEY CLAM TO GIVE SALVATION

What did kumuyi do? Was he the one who molested the boy? Shut up your mouth their
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by wildikeman(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
You see them... And the stupid congregation will still be going to that cult of a church.. Cunnts
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by ppogba: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
blackboy:
I was in a reputable boarding house and when a scandal broke out names of perpetrators came out and victims names came out too.
In this case and the way it is being publicized I would have expected many more parents and students to have come out to accuse the school of similar thing. Accuse the school or a student or group of students.

Back then when the scandal took place it was not the schools name or owners of the school that was dragged in the mud but those who perpetrated the evil or abominable act. Students involved were either expelled or became day students. Case closed.

This mother seems to have an axe to grind. I love my children so much and with all my power I will try never to have any reason to put them in boarding house. All sorts of things happen in a boarding house. It's not a 5 star hotel.

Let the police do their job. All this drama because of N100m? Take the school to court or the school should take this woman to court.

The people advising the woman have refused to tell her that victory in the social media does not necessarily translate to victory in the law court.

A 100 level law student would have noticed a whole lot of holes in her stories and rantings.

As you said, the boarding house is not a 5 star hotel and any parent sending their children there now with the economic situation and endemic corruption are just sending the kids to the gate of hell. One may be at the gate and may not enter but the heat at the gate wil almost turn you to KILISHI.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
onyechez:

The rule of law does not work in Nigeria so expect nothing to come of it.
Little wonder they slap visa ban on Nigerians for certain reasons you people start to cry of bla bla bla.
Why can't the investigation be swift and justice be done. No wonder the mess buhari recommended at the ICC will never be accepted when the justice system is in shambles in Nigeria.

Comming to media every second to label everyone as culprit is not also good for justice as well, did she want media trial or real justice, If she wants real justice, why can't she presents her evidences and facts in court?

She only want undue emphathy and sympathy from media which you guys are giving her 101%.

To you guys, just as if Kumuyi should go to jail because of issues which is directly or indirectly involved

I insist nothing will come out from it
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Depressed101:
Frankly speaking.. I blame kumuyi. Why is he silent.... This is a weighty matter and not child's play, the woman and her kid's life are in danger just because they spoke up against oppression
If this case is a foreigner, his church will have gone viral for the wrong reasons.
I remember a woman from Mongolia who lived in China, a man from anambra got married to this woman, this woman was beaten by her Nigerian husband with belts, disfigured her face, her phone was smashed and passports destroyed by her husband, she has 2 daughters who are kids.
Could you believe this woman was seeking for help that her husband want to kill her in Nigeria, nobody listened to her, no help. A good Samaritan took her to T. B Joshua church in Lagos, he paid for her hospital bills and contacted Mongolia embassy from Egypt to get her a new Mongolia passport.
Long story short : her flight ticket was paid for by TB Joshua, he gave her 3,000 dollars.
TB Joshua said not all Nigerians are like that, he told the woman to forgive the Nigerian man.
TB Joshua was very disappointed, could you believe TB Joshua invited him to hear his side of the story to explain what the woman did to warrant such he declined later he came and apologized.
That's why I feel this woman pain.

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by ppogba: 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

Comming to media every second to label everyone as culprit is not also good for justice as well, did she want media trial or real justice, If she wants real justice, why can't she presents her evidences and facts in court?

She only want undue emphathy and sympathy from media which you guys are giving her 101%.

To you guys, It is as if kumuyi should go to jail because of issues which he doesn't have any correlation with

Anybody that argues with you that something will come out of this should either be a baby or just arriving Nigeria from the moon.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Sweetcho: 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2021
Love you mama keep fighting to get justce for Don Davis well done the sensible ones are behind you

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by SAMBARRY: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
cry I just pity this innocent boy's future cry cry
his future is in God's hands not your hands
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by heniford2: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
Mind you I am from TAC not Deeper Life, I do attend their retreats, I based my argument on the woman's videos ladened with inconsistencies and shalom's account of the situation
how would you say that woman video ladened with inconsistence your emotional attached to the church is normal but don't let religion make you see the truth and look aware be smart

1 Like

Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Where is the father of the boy?
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
ppogba:

Anybody that argues with you that something will come out of this should either be a baby or just arriving Nigeria from the moon.

Denying it now
Has she not resulted to media trial?

If everyone that have issues come online to fight it, cyber space would have exploded.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by flamingREED(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
sapphiere:
Where is the father or uncle of this boy?
Men always hiding their face when you need them most.
Leaving the battle for a woman to fight while they sit and watch.

May God strengthen you ma.

A female future isn't predicted in Bible prophecy.
It won't stand.

There are millions of good men still.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

To you guys, just as if Kumuyi should go to jail because of issues which is directly or indirectly involved

Nigerian youths and other celebrities went to social media during SARS brutality, killing, extortion, harassment etc on Nigerians when investigation was ongoing, nothing was done to stop the inhumane act 2017.
Fast forward, it resulted to a protest which escalated to killing of police officers, which was protested by many while the so called investigation was going on when the federal government says they have been heard.
The attorney General of the Federation came out to say there was no evidence to prosecute these police officers who were complicit in the act from the previous investigation so far over the years as at 2017.
I am not surprised at all because nothing will ever come out of it, the rule of law does not work in Nigeria.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Racoon:
shocked For real? More shit still hitting the fan in this Davis case.Imagine a doctor caught in this rubbish.MDCN over to unu.

That is not possible, a doctor from another Hospital have no right and cannot enter another hospital without invitation.

The woman is just lying... because she know deeper life will not charge her to court for doing so
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by onlygrace(m): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Marvellously2Me:
If she has been fighting on complete truth, she will have been able to gain sympathy and justice for starving the boy but she added sexual abuse and molestation which weren't part of it, you don't expect to throw such big accusations and expect the accused not to try every possible means to defend themselves.

Her accusations are ladened with, deception, lies and inconsistencies that was why the police ask her to keep her mouth shut until the end of the investigation.
Pls explain what you meant by every possible means
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by SeunNotOwner: 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
Tobinrobin:
They’re trying so hard to conceal a lot of things when they could’ve just sorted this out amicably and pacify this woman. Even if he's HIV positive. Even if he's adopted. What do those things have to do with the matter on ground?? Is that the excuse for the molestation of the child? There’s a lot more to this issue than this.

So far the school have not make any comment so far, where did you get all the details you posted above...
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by heniford2: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

All these gragra online will die down highest 2 months, AFTER EFFECTS will linger on you and your kid for years to come, at the end, nothing will come out from gragra.

I think Bukola Dakolo and her husband did gragra more than this, yet members keep trooping to church. What about daddy freeze? Does it stop people paying tithes?

Imagine bullies & trollings that bukola kids will be receiving in school and among friends, they can't be quantified

One needs to think CRITICALLY before going viral on issues that can resolve offline (without going viral)
bukola Dakolo case happen 20years back mehn if this particular woman don't make noise would you have known please lets be more adjective and see things the way it is so many people know are in this case as we speak ministry of education, state government, pastor kummyi,the boys family secret well wishes too the are in this case as we speak so who will bully the boy for speaking up that's why we have people die of hardship not saying not complaining not finding not acting too all are all geared up to this soro speak up
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
don't understand your point you haven't addressed any issue except to allege propaganda! you didn't read my post that police is involved that the mother made allegations and petitioned police there are 2 issues I disputed with the man I mentioned: surgical or full mask and doctor injected or only took blood sample
alphaNomega:
Una dey listen to Sahara reporters? What does it take for you to learn? That website is a propaganda machine. Know this and know peace

EDIT: I have read the first post and IgbereTV reports, as usual, follow carry am. If only useless information can totally disappear from existence, this thread would be long gone
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by sonofElElyon: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2021
you too
EkelediliBuhari:

Thank you for your feedback
Please enjoy the rest of your day
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Lyrics269: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
This foolish woman have finally spoil the case
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by Freelane33(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
Heychaivyyyy undecided
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by nervorum: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
One of many reckless use of social media. She is spoiling her case either cos none exists or she is utterly stupid
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by matm: 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Did anyone notice in the video posted by the woman where she was shouting at her son to tell Nigerians what happened that she was chewing chewing gum? A mother who is pained so much over the plight of her son,chewing chewing gum while demanding for justice on a live video?Now a new allegation has emanated from the same woman whose child has since been treated of malaria and discharged according to media report.Well she has reported the man to social media so that social media will give her justice .
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by ModestGal(f): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sometimes I wonder the monsters always commenting the woman should stop speaking up and keep silent. For God's sake, I cannot have the chills that woman has, if something like that is done to my child, I would have angrily severely hurt everyone involved in a very bad way.

I really pity the woman, and it shows how bad our Nigerians are, I never knew a reasonable person would read what happened to the child and feel nothing.
Just like enemy of progress and children of evil came in masses to say there was no killing in lekki shooting, they are also here to use all means possible to change the story and destroy the woman and the innocent boy.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by matm: 5:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Did anyone notice in the video posted by the woman where she was shouting at her son to tell Nigerians what happened that she was chewing chewing gum? A mother who is pained so much over the plight of her son,chewing chewing gum while demanding for justice on a live video?Now a new allegation has emanated from the same woman whose child has since been treated of malaria and discharged according to media report.Well she has reported the man to social media so that social media will give her justice .Social media to her is the court. Pls Mrs woman,post the video of the man and the injection to social media so that social media will use it as an evidence to give u justice over the 70 year old man according to u.
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by ModestGal(f): 5:50pm On Jan 06, 2021
Toktee:
Your opinion is not needed, don't worry you are a woman except your womb is removed for obvious reasons, you will live to go through what Mrs Davis is going through now.
@sweetmelanin Amen
Anyway, only dumb people like you would disbelieve her, their are many of us that will always stand with justice and be with the oppressed
Re: Masked Doctor Sneaked In, Tried Injecting Don Davis - Mother (Video) by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
HE BULT AN INSTITUTION BACKED BY THE CHURCH WHICH TOLERATES MOLESTATION OF BOYS SO HE TAKES THE BLAME IF IT WAS AN AWARD OF RECOGNITION THE SCHOOL GOT NOW AM SURE YOU WONT MIND THE CREDITS GOING TO KUMUYI THEN BUT AS SOON AS ITS SOMTHING EVIL AND BAD KUMUYIS NAME MUST NOT BE MENTIONED. slowpoke
retake89:

What did kumuyi do? Was he the one who molested the boy? Shut up your mouth their

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N75,000 Stipend For Education Students In Public Universities / Boarding School Scandals: My Experiences As A Staff Of FGGC / Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.