Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,773 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. (42040 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

Another quick one. did your mom marry your dad a virgin? ask her and get back to me ASAP. hope your olosho sisters are all virgins too? check their hymen as well be fast, i'm waiting patiently for you.

he married her a virgin and he's always proud of that and unfortunately for you I don't have sisters at all

please don't identify me with your family wayward life standard, I don't come from family that don't have manners like the one that breed your rare of imbeciles
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

he married her a virgin and he's always proud of that and unfortunately for you I don't have sisters at all

please don't identify me with your family wayward life standard, I don't come from family that don't have manners like the one that breed your rare of imbeciles
He married her a virgin oh! wow. you checked the hymen yourself too? you know you're a professional.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

He married her a virgin oh! wow. you checked the hymen yourself too? you know you're a professional.

I've know you to be a very stupid entity the first time you quote me, am I not entitled to what I desire ediot?

just read what you cooked up there, I guess you're the kind that sneeze your parents private part to reinstate your lost common sense every 7days

I don't know those thing that birth imbeciles like you but I must hit the fact that, they are one of the problem of this country. some parents have been breeding imbeciles lately
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by sweetmelanin(f): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2021
Jack005:
You are right though, but if my son or daughter is grown up and I take the test and then i find out that the kids ain't mine, I will adopt them and still take them to be mine... I will not allow the innocent kid suffer and my investment go down the drain because of a promiscuous hoeing mother.

.. and this is why women will continue bringing home bastards for men to raise..

8 Likes

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2021
This should be only decided by faithful negroes who are decent and faithful.

1mpotent promiscuous negroes have no business with DNA. Instead, seek sterile test and treatment.

To those thirsty virgin blood vampires, Una never see anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I've know you to be a very stupid entity the first time you quote me, am I not entitled to what I desire ediot?

just read what you cooked up there, I guess you're the kind that sneeze your parents private part to reinstate your lost common sense every 7days

I don't know those thing that birth imbeciles like you but I must hit the fact that, they are one of the problem of this country. some parents have been breeding imbeciles lately
Funny thing is i don't read anything you type. I just quote you straight up, you know why? cos you are a complete swine!!
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

Funny thing is i don't read anything you type. I just quote you straight up, you know why? cos you are a complete swine!!

I don't care If you read it or not, you can print it out and hang it in your sitting room, who knows it might change the imbecility in your lineage

a complete ediot calling someone that's sensible than all her lineage swine, anupama like you

ewu
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 11:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I don't care If you read it or not, you can print it out and hang it in your sitting room, who knows it might change the imbecility in your lineage

a complete ediot calling someone that's sensible than all her lineage swine, anupama like you

ewu
You are a mor.on. a complete gigolo looking for virgins to devour. change your ways it's 2021!!!
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

You are a mor.on. a complete gigolo looking for virgins to devour. change your ways it's 2021!!!

I married a Virgin already and I will never settled with overused pad like you, you can cry till the kingdom come, your second hand type should be given to bandit or terrorist free of charge

because your papa na gingolo doesn't mean every responsible man is, I've your kind as my employees, stop identifying me with your family standard
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Graxie(f): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Start the test from your mom first born.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by oloriLFC(f): 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Me wey resemble my dad pass anything
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I married a Virgin already and I will never settled with overused pad like you, you can cry till the kingdom come, your second hand type should be given to bandit or terrorist free of charge

because your papa na gingolo doesn't mean every responsible man is, I've your kind as my employees, stop identifying me with your family standard
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

oh! you are married already? I pity who married a child like you. meanwhile does that mean your wife is not fvcking her boss in her office?

you keep scoring own goal, she's a boss in her own office, she employed your father's age mate
there

the reason why you're still senseless is because your parents are still feeding you, leave your village, visit urban Areas perhaps you will enjoy sanity for once

you're not fit to levelled up with me, i will just destroy your day, wetin dey give you liver to be replying me is because I'm still going on civil with you

compound foool like you
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you keep scoring own goal, she have a office that she employed your father's age mate

the reason why you're still senseless is because your parents are still feeding you, leave your village, visit urban Areas to enjoy sanity for once

you're not fit to levelled up with me, i will just destroy your day, wetin dey give you liver to be replying me is because I'm still going on civil with you

compound foool like you
Oh! she's owns an office? wow!! with the way you are bringing your generational "petty" achievements to the media, Where did you attend primary school? and what's the name of the house maid that disvirgined you again?
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

Oh! she's owns an office? wow!! with the way you are bringing your generational "petty" achievements to the media, Where did you attend primary school? and what's the name of the house maid that disvirgined you again?

you don't know the name of your mother? if not that I can't breed imbeciles, I would have suggest your fatherr to do DNA but you're the breed of him

the primary school I attended will qualify you to be among the reasonable people on earth if you've the privilege
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
[/b]

you don't know the name of your mother? if not that I can't breed imbeciles, I would have suggest your fatherr to do DNA but you're the breed of him

the primary school I attended will qualify you to be among the reasonable people on earth if you've the privilege
virgin hunter!! how has that stopped you from having regular Stds?
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

virgin hunter!! how has that stopped you from having regular Stds?

tell your mom and sis to be washing their zone P regularly then no cause for alarm

reputable ediot
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

tell your mom and sis to be washing their zone P regularly then no cause for alarm

reputable ediot
You are already in trouble. your first kid wouldn't be yours, your wife already found a sizeable d.ick quite bigger than your pencil. your hunting for virgins didn't pay off.. sorry!!!
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

You are already in trouble. your first kid wouldn't be yours, your wife already found a sizeable d.ick quite bigger than your pencil. your hunting for virgins didn't pay off.. sorry!!!

lolz! I've warned you to stop identifying me with your wayward family standard

you think my gbola is as small as the one your papa dey use swim in your mama Atlantic ocean

please take ya medication
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz! I've warned you to stop identifying me with your wayward family standard

you think my gbola is as small as the one your papa dey use swim in your mama Atlantic ocean

please take ya medication
So what was the colour of your wife's hymen on the first night? was it very tight or lose? did you see blood? did she also gist you about her ex whom she gives regular blow jobs?
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

So what was the colour of your wife's hymen on the first night? was it very tight or lose? did you see blood? did she also gist you about her ex whom she gives regular blow jobs?

go and use ya medication, your childish question should be directed to those imbeciles that birth a world class imbeciles like you

typical Igbo breed, always typing faster than your reasoning. read your gibberish again and see how imbeciles are even ashamed of you
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=97817305]

go and use ya medication, your childish question should be directed to those imbeciles that birth a world class imbeciles like you

typical Igbo breed, always typing faster than your reasoning. read your gibberish again and see how imbeciles are even
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

when you penetrated your wife on the first night with your pencil Di.ck did she scream? elaborate more on this please!!

A for Apple

B for Ball

pained foool
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=97818582]

A for Apple

B for Ball

pained
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

have you and your wife started doggy style? since she's a learner, does she ride you too?

ode talk, I thought you claimed not to be a child

21 century Dundee
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by AkupeMBANO(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

ode talk, I thought you claimed not to be a child

21 century Dundee
I had to come down to your level to beat the crap outta you. marrying a virgin or not does not determine fidelity in marriage. learn from your egbon. There are millions of people who married as non virgins who are more fidel than virgins in marriage. make enquiries and stop the foolish generalisations. Now get the hell outta my mention and go watch plates for your mom.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
AkupeMBANO:

I had to come down to your level to beat the crap outta you. marrying a virgin or not does not determine fidelity in marriage. learn from your egbon. There are millions of people who married as non virgins who are more fidel than virgins in marriage. make enquiries and stop the foolish generalisations. Now get the hell outta my mention and go watch plates for your mom.

lolz! out of your mentions indeed local foool. I was on my own before you jumped like loose monkey to disgrace your lineage here, I hope you're now satisfied exhibiting your foolishness for free publicly

abeg how does this your jargons change the fact that I can't marry a non Virgin lady? you're used to used things (Toks) that's your problem.

read my lips, I will never settled with a used lady, get that in your dumb skull
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by sundamonex(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Toks2008:
In recent times there have been a frenzy over DNA test and this is as a result of several stories of ladies having babies for men they are not married to and allowing their husbands to raise another man's child.... Some men have gone to their grave not knowing that the child they call theirs actually belong to another man.

Be it as it may, do you know that many first pregnancy of married ladies are actually a carry over from a previous relationship?, as a mater of fact, many ladies sleep with their ex before marrying their husbands and if they get pregnant, they simply pin it on their husbands and the unsuspecting husbands will gladly celebrate another man's pregnancy...

Some unmarried ladies even pin a pregnancy on their boyfriends when they know that the pregnancy belongs to another man.

So if you have a first child that does not have any similar trait with you or if you doubt the paternity at any point please do a DNA test discretely because many first born are as a result of carry over pregnancy.

You may say it is costly to have a test done but trust me, it is more expensive financially and psychologically to spend years ignorantly taking care of a child that is not yours, the shock has sent many men to early grave so even if there is no big deal in taking care of another man's child at least it makes sense to be aware.

My take.

See how DNA TEST is breaking homes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znTd1npjJsw
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by wizkidblogger(f): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Silentgroper:
nd last borns...

why
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Robinson155(m): 6:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Liposure:
because you two were having unprotected sex

Yeah
That’s true and I was doing that..thinking I was gon get married to her but she was seeing some other guy then also..I didn’t know..she got pregnant and almost shift it to me when she knew I was leaving the country..funny enough I was planning on leaving with her but well..she fuc’ed up
Thank goodness I didn’t.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fiscus105:

I pray you won't give urself HPB because of urchins on nairaland,even me that I'm male I select posts and comments to read let alone comments to reply, after first paragraph I know when to move to other comments, u see many are mad in Nigeria but few are roaming about, even in physical one should learn how to put deaf ear on what some people are saying, if you don't do that you be like them,........... Imagine, bcoz some crazy guys say foul languages towards particular gender you too you start saying it, to fight who? How many you want to start shaming? Before you know you too you become dirty stuff bcoz you want to engade In E-fighting and you take it down to ur marriage and affect ur kids.

Alpha male, simp, Virgina, people,hoe are just words from highly frustrated guys, who find it difficult to hold on to their feet, hence they take solace in degrading everyone comming their ways.

Many of them try to date girls but no single girl give them chance. Go to olosho thread and comfirm

Learn how to know who to reply and who to ignore

I know some prominent ones who are virgins lmao.
Re: Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. by E2000: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Me I have made up my mind. When the result comes out positive I will love my wife even more. She does not need to know the details

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her? / Ibrahim Yunusa Bature Detains & Starves His Wife, Sadiya For One Year (Photo) / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.