Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? (426 Views)

Why Don't Ladies Talk About Sex Like Men / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
When ladies know they won't give the child/children to the rightful owner, why then do they cheat?

It still baffles me, why give a bastard to another man to father?
Whatever happens to giving the child to the legitimate father!!
This whole issue is confusing and it still baffles me till today..
You cheated and got pregnant, then end the relationship and go stay stay with whosoever impregnate you shikena...
Giving another man an illegitimate son to father is the most wicked act someone can indulge in...
I know this issue has been overflogged but I can't stop imagining

Cc farano
Rocktation
Let's hear people's opinion on this...
It should be a very simple thing...
We have sex, I get pregnant for you, then take your child and let me move in with you...
Re: DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? by Juliusmomoh: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
"If u call my name, i go kill u" . . Na wetin de cause am be dat..
Re: DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? by malcom1X: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
Because the rightful father is not a responsible man.
Re: DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
malcom1X:
Because the rightful father is not a responsible man.
then why Bleep him in the first place?

1 Like

Re: DNA Wahala, Why Don't Ladies Give The Child To The Rightful Father? by Prolificgiant(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
then why Bleep him in the first place?
why spread legs for isn't responsible in the first place, if u in need of a cleaning job around lekki and ajah axis check my signature

(1) (Reply)

50 Bodies, Book Of Dead Found Near Cairo,egypt. / People, Help Me Please. / My Terrible Revenge On My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.