Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,991 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Weirdest Sexual Encounter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Sexual Encounter (6061 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Your First Sexual Encounter / “What Nigerian Guy Told His Girlfriend After Their Sexual Encounter”. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Mandrake007(m): 8:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

shocked
I hail thee!!!
I don't know if your fantasy don get lexicon abi make we find word for yours?

Quick question - are you attracted to muscular ladies?
Lol no,I like aggressive,naughty,slutty women who like it rough,I loathe boring sex with a passion.

3 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mandrake007:
Lol no,I like aggressive,naughty,slutty women who like it rough,I loathe boring sex with a passion.
Most girls like it that way. Unfortunately In this part of the world, no girl want to be seen as a slut in the other room, but just spark their tickles, you'll be amazed what they sexually crave for.

4 Likes

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by Nato008(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Be careful out there bro. A girl might be lusting for your butthole
now this cracked me up real bad

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by icybeth(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by ashawopikin(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
So I was thinking about last year and remembered a weird day

It was in the evening after my workout, I had to go meet my guy who was dance rehearsing with his female friend. As I was approaching them, I noticed the female dancer came with her girl friend. She sat at a corner while watching them. I greeted my niggar and sat with the new girl. At some point, I started toasting this girl eh, I was shinning teeth cus the girl was vibing with me. (Meat don land tonight cheesy)
As darkness swept off the daylight we headed to our various lodges.
The girl was going my way, so I decided to finalize things with her.
While walking down the lane we started chatting naughty. It was going so well that junior below was rigid and protesting, not until she threw me off balance with her statement: "I'll drill your butthole" undecided
I shoved it off at first but she indirectly said it again ....and again! angry . My prick couldn't stand and things started going through my mind.
First, in the quest of bleeping her, I might end up being literally bleeped!. I couldn't continue with her so I stylishly left her with an unreasonable excuse.

I researched on her kind of person just to discover she was into bdsm(pegging specifically).
It would have been a pleasant night for us but I wasn't sure what I was getting into grin

maybe she be transgendered (Transgender)
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 9:18am On Jan 07, 2021
ashawopikin:
maybe she be transgendered (Transgender)
I doubt. She has a feminine voice and loaded bosoms.
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2021
WEIRD THREAD. BTW. .WHATS BDSM
Re: Weirdest Sexual Encounter by JOACHINpedro: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
WEIRD THREAD. BTW. .WHATS BDSM
BDSM is an acronym for a variety of sexual practices that involve bondage, dominance, and submission/sadomasochism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its His Birthday!!! / Is It A Crime To LOVE? / Girls Why Is That Your Pusssy Will Be Itching U Badly Yet U Still Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.