Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What's The Essence Of Occultism? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Essence Of Occultism? (1877 Views)

My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry / The Occult Or Occultism! / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So, you know all things that every occultic group in the world uses and how they are used.
No hell, I do not "know all things that every occultic group in the world uses and how they are used" and never said I did. In fact, if you go back to the beginning of the thread you'd see you were stuck on a simple definition of occult, so I doubt we could have ever possibly got so far.

Someone here said it meant 'hidden', but it's not quite hidden, more like not able to be comprehended by those who have not sufficiently developed their mind to comprehend it, which is what I am saying of you, hell, that you have not sufficiently developed your mind to comprehend the things described as occult. And to prove it to you, you yourself will one day return here to admit you hadn't.

Till then hell, patience. It's lesson one in occultism, because eyes very slowly open and learning their use takes time.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

No hell, I do not "know all things that every occultic group in the world uses and how they are used" and never said I did. In fact, if you go back to the beginning of the thread you'd see you were stuck on a simple definition of occult, so I doubt we could have ever possibly got so far.

Someone here said it meant 'hidden', but it's not quite hidden, more like not able to be comprehended by those who have not sufficiently developed their mind to comprehend it, which is what I am saying of you, hell, that you have not sufficiently developed your mind to comprehend the things described as occult. And to prove it to you, you yourself will one day return here to admit you hadn't.

Till then hell, patience. It's lesson one in occultism, because eyes very slowly open and learning their use takes time.
So,what do you understand about every occultic group in the world
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by sonmvayina(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Occult simply means hidden. Not accessible to the general public. The purpose of such group is to control and set agendas...

All occultic groups are divided into two groups: The ENKITES and the ENLITES...The right and the left side of God....
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So,what do you understand about every occultic group in the world
Are you unaware that the doctrine of buda is, lazy fuqs will starve? Are you seriously expecting buda to drop manna in your undeserving mouth with you doing no homework at all, hell?

Give me a good reason for me to share knowledge with you more than I already have and which you comprehend not, and I will.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Are you unaware that the doctrine of buda is, lazy fuqs will starve? Are you seriously expecting buda to drop manna in your undeserving mouth with you doing no homework at all, hell?

Give me a good reason for me to share knowledge with you more than I already have and which you comprehend not, and I will.
You don't have to assume that I don't understand bla bla bla.
If you already are practising occultism,then that's your case.
I just wonder what Budatuum gains from it.
Why are you even proud of being associated with such things?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You don't have to assume that I don't understand bla bla bla.
If you already are practising occultism,then that's your case.
I just wonder what Budatuum gains from it.
Why are you even proud of being associated with such things?
It is glaring that you do not understand, hell. You even have a very limited understanding of the meaning of the word "occult" and think that the little you know of it is all it is despite the numerous references I've already given you in the thread and which you have ignored and been far too lazy to research.

The epitome of you not understanding is evidenced in you asking why buda would be proud of associating with it as if buda need be proud, but are you seriously asking this of buda who insists on eating the fruits of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to see if it truly kills or not?

Shows you have been paying very little attention hell, and should seriously try harder. You are capable. You really are.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

It is glaring that you do not understand, hell. You even have a very limited understanding of the meaning of the word "occult" and think that the little you know of it is all it is despite the numerous references I've already given you in the thread and which you have ignored and been far too lazy to research.

The epitome of you not understanding is evidenced in you asking why buda would be proud of associating with it as if buda need be proud, but are you seriously asking this of buda who insists on eating the fruits of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to see if it truly kills or not?

Shows you have been paying very little attention hell, and should seriously try harder. You are capable. You really are.
When will you finish eating of the tree of good and evil before you see if it kills or not?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

When will you finish eating of the tree of good and evil before you see if it kills or not?
As in, how long will I continue to learn, hell?

Let's see. There's the fruit, the branches, the trunk, the bark, the flower, the pulp, where the tree is, the soil around it, the climate it grows in, insects s that live on it, etc. Then there all that's underneath the ground like the roots, which are even much more than that which is above.

Every day I live, I should hope. I'm sure to stop when I'm dead, but till then buda will be eating the fruits of trees of knowledge of good and evil for sure.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12959178_notable02456_jpeg84c8a539760b22a4028c91c42dffa1a7
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Let's see. There's the fruit, the branches, the trunk, the bark, the flower, the pulp, where the tree is, the soil around it, the climate it grows in, insects s that live on it, etc. Then there all that's underneath the ground like the roots, which are even much more than that which is above.

Every day I live, I should hope. I'm sure to stop when I'm dead, but till then buda will be eating the fruits of trees of knowledge of good and evil for sure.
When will you form your own occultic group?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

When will you form your own occultic group?
You will not benefit from an occultic group hell, and it goes against my philosophy to hide things behind cherubims with flaming swords. You just use your mind and I'd be more than happy.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Oh my dear buda, when shall thou open thine Church/Temple/Mosque/School?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
LordReed:

Oh my dear buda, when shall thou open thine Church/Temple/Mosque/School?
Is it not good enough that I open buda "Church/Temple/Mosque/School" here already to take their ignorance away from them my Lord?

Must I take their money too?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by LordReed(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Is it not good enough that I open buda "Church/Temple/Mosque/School" here already to take their ignorance away from them my Lord?

Must I take their money too?

It is my dear buda, I just want to eat more of the fruit of the tree. As for money, the tree needs nourishment doesn't it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
LordReed:

It is my dear buda, I just want to eat more of the fruit of the tree. As for money, the tree needs nourishment doesn't it?

The tree itself does not need money, my Lord, because the tree is just one tree in a forest of trees all producing fruits of their own kind which nourish those who chose to eat of it. And then there in the forest somewhere is the tree of life itself, the fruit, even just the sight of, nourishes and makes one never die or at least live very very long.

"Seek first the Kingdom of God" was [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Kings+3%3A1-15&version=KJV]Wise Solomon's dream[/url], my Lord.

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
LordReed:

It is my dear buda, I just want to eat more of the fruit of the tree.
The irony, my Lord, is that the fruit you want to eat is within you. Hence my respect and regard.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pseudo-profound bullshit
The Oxford English Dictionary defines bullshit as, simply,
“rubbish” and “nonsense”, which unfortunately does not get
to the core of bullshit. Consider the following statement:
“Hidden meaning transforms unparalleled abstract beauty.”
Although this statement may seem to convey some sort of
potentially profound meaning, it is merely a collection of
buzzwords put together randomly in a sentence that retains
syntactic structure. The bullshit statement is not merely nonsense, as would also be true of the following, which is not
bullshit:
“Unparalleled transforms meaning beauty hidden
abstract”.
The syntactic structure of a), unlike b), implies that it was
constructed to communicate something. Thus, bullshit, in
contrast to mere nonsense, is something that implies but
does not contain adequate meaning or truth. This sort of
phenomenon is similar to what Buekens and Boudry (2015)
referred to as obscurantism (p. 1): “[when] the speaker...
[sets] up a game of verbal smoke and mirrors to suggest
depth and insight where none exists.

budaatum:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12959178_notable02456_jpeg84c8a539760b22a4028c91c42dffa1a7

budaatum:

The tree itself does not need money, my Lord, because the tree is just one tree in a forest of trees all producing fruits of their own kind which nourish those who chose to eat of it. And then there in the forest somewhere is the tree of life itself, the fruit, even just the sight of, nourishes and makes one never die or at least live very very long.

"Seek first the Kingdom of God" was [url=https://classic.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Kings+3%3A1-15&version=KJV]Wise Solomon's dream[/url], my Lord.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2021
Martian 13:13 Usman Dan Fodio Version (SUDFV)
The intricacies of the essence of existence permeates the soul of man and cries out for expression. Therefore, speak I to them in metaphors and similes because they understand but do not comprehend, listen but do not hear, trying to see without sight.

Shaik Usman Dan Fodio Version (SUDFV)

budaatum:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12959392_notable02461_jpegba7885bbdbceff2742492bc4dca70141

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
Martian:
Martian 13:13 Shaikh Usman Dan Fodio Version (SUDFV)
The intricacies of the essence of existence permeates the soul of man and cries out for expression. Therefore, speak I to them in metaphors and similes because they understand but do not comprehend, listen but do not hear, trying to see without sight.

Imagine buda saying what you wrote above is "Pseudo-profound bullshit", Martian, would you consider buda is not only talking “rubbish” and “nonsense” but is “rubbish” and “nonsense” budaself?

You show understanding, you and Hell have that in common to the point I mix you up except when he does not try to understand the language of metaphors and similies which are indeed the soul of humans expressing the intricacies that permeate us.

We will grow. By force, we will grow!
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Imagine buda saying what you wrote above is "Pseudo-profound bullshit", Martian, would you consider buda is not only talking “rubbish” and “nonsense” but is “rubbish” and “nonsense” budaself?

You show understanding, you and Hell have that in common to the point I mix you up except when he does not try to understand the language of metaphors and similies which are indeed the soul of humans expressing the intricacies that permeate us.

What is the essence of your occultic knowledge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is the essence of your occultic knowledge?
Increase in understanding and self improvement, as for all knowledge.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Martian expects buda to say it is "pseudo-profound bullshit" because Martian made it without regard to truth or falsity. It's an impressive but vacuous sentence. It's pseudo-profound bullshit because you can read meaning into it even though I don't mean anything at all. I just wrote in a way that makes it "interesting".

Martian:
Martian 13:13 Usman Dan Fodio Version (SUDFV)
The intricacies of the essence of existence permeates the soul of man and cries out for expression.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

You are too open to bullshit!!! I should write a book directed at people like you.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
Martian:

Martian expects buda to say it is "pseudo-profound bullshit" because Martian made it without regard to truth or falsity. It's pseudo-profound bullshit because you can read meaning into it even though I don't mean anything at all. I just wrote in a way that makes it "interesting".
Fortunately, you, I hope, and I, know you did not just string random words together and simply interpreted exactly what I wrote as you understood it.

Respect your mind Martian! It does the meaning for you. You just have to listen to it.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

Increase in understanding and self improvement, as for all knowledge.
Self-improvement??
Are you saying it contributes to your health and wealth
I once questioned one guy who claimed to know so much about luck or/and success.
He called himself a mentalist.
I simply asked him why he was not a billionaire despite the knowledge he claimed to have.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Martian:

You are too open to bullshit!!! I should write a book directed at people like you.
You generalise again, Martian!

buda will pay Martian an advance to be negotiated but no less than 10k on receipt of first 10 pages.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Self-improvement??
Are you saying it contributes to your health and wealth
I once questioned one guy who claimed to know so much about luck or/and success.
He called himself a mentalist.
I simply asked him why he was not a billionaire despite the knowledge he claimed to have.
How is being a billionaire any sort of measure of self improvement? How about simple joy inside my heart, is that not worth more than all the gold in China to some?

Do I need to say it, Hell, that learning and knowledge improves one's ability to contribute towards ones health and wealth and success? Is it a lie?

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

How is being a billionaire any sort of measure of self improvement? How about simple joy inside my heart, is that not worth more than all the gold in China to some?

Do I need to say it, Hell, that learning and knowledge improves one's ability to contribute towards ones health and wealth and success? Is it a lie?

Exactly.
Does occultic knowledge contribute to your health and wealth??
Does occultic knowledge add to your happiness,too?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 11:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Exactly.
Does occultic knowledge contribute to your health and wealth??
Does occultic knowledge add to your happiness,too?

My knowledge of occult, along with all other knowledge I have acquired along the way of living my life has contributed towards my entire existence which includes my health and wealth and happiness and all other things that may constitute buda.

If buda had not learnt what buda has learnt buda would be less healthy and less wealthy and less happy and less everything else that constitutes buda.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

My knowledge of occult, along with all other knowledge I have acquired along the way of living my life has contributed towards my entire existence which includes my health and wealth and happiness and all other things that may constitute buda.

If buda had not learnt what buda has learnt buda would be less healthy and less wealthy and less happy and less everything else that constitutes buda.
Then, keep practising occultism!!!
Different people attribute their success to different things
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by LordReed(m): 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
budaatum:

The irony, my Lord, is that the fruit you want to eat is within you. Hence my respect and regard.

You help it blossom my dear buda, for that you have my unending gratitude.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians Would You Repent? / Pastor: Fake Or Real! / Watch Out! Three Events That Must Occur Before The Antichrist Appears On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.