Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What's The Essence Of Occultism? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Essence Of Occultism? (1884 Views)

My Mum Recently Accused My Dad Of Occultism But He Didn't Got Angry / The Occult Or Occultism! / "How Do You Preach To Someone Who Is Deeply Involved In Occultism And Sorcery?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
LordReed:

You help it blossom my dear buda, for that you have my unending gratitude.

But I wonder why Buda quotes the Bible even when Buda is addressing atheists.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 12:17am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Then, keep practising occultism!!!
Different people attribute their success to different things
Hell, you make me laugh. In your head buda probably worships in front of a shrine, lol.

Yes, different people attribute their success to many different things, just that for buda, it is Words. Books, to be precise. And moreso the understanding acquired from reading them, for that is what has kept buda alive not to talk of all other things they contribute towards whom buda is and is becoming. Forgive the hubris please.

Still, that would be being simplistic I guess. You see, I was very lucky to have had a teacher as my father and a stern mother who taught me abc, you may read it below, and ever since I never stopped except now that I am blind and have to write instead. But books are just the finger that is pointing to the moon, as the Chinese would say, and anyone who looked up knows it has many faces.

Its like dipping into minds like your's to see how well you reason and think and to discover why, and even some long dead minds to see what they thought and why and how, which empowers one to delve into one's own mind to see how well one reasons and thinks and discover why and change it if one wills. Can you imagine a better way to self improve in health and wealth and happiness etc and even power than that?

Please know that I am not asking you to worship books with me. As you said, different people, different attribution to their success, and I'd like to add, different successes even. You however did ask a question with this thread, a very intelligent one, dare I say, just that, I guess we'll see where it takes us, hell.

1 Like

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2021
budaatum:

Hell, you make me laugh. In your head buda probably worships in front of a shrine, lol.

Yes, different people attribute their success to many different things, just that for buda, it is Words. Books, to be precise. And moreso the understanding acquired from reading them, for that is what has kept buda alive not to talk of all other things they contribute towards whom buda is and is becoming. Forgive the hubris please.

Still, that would be being simplistic I guess. You see, I was very lucky to have had a teacher as my father and a stern mother who taught me abc, you may read it below, and ever since I never stopped except now that I am blind and have to write instead. But books are just the finger that is pointing to the moon, as the Chinese would say, and anyone who looked up knows it has many faces.

Its like dipping into minds like your's to see how well you reason and think and to discover why, and even some long dead minds to see what they thought and why and how, which empowers one to delve into one's own mind to see how well one reasons and thinks and discover why and change it if one wills. Can you imagine a better way to self improve in health and wealth and happiness etc and even power than that?

Please know that I am not asking you to worship books with me. As you said, different people, different attribution to their success, and I'd like to add, different successes even. You however did ask a question with this thread, a very intelligent one, dare I say, just that, I guess we'll see where it takes us, hell.
I never thought you worshipped in a shrine.
But you may be applying some or all of the things that you have come across in your occultic books.
But how many occupations do you have?
Some people do music,acting and business at once .
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by LordReed(m): 8:12am On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But I wonder why Buda quotes the Bible even when Buda is addressing atheists.

Ask buda, I'm sure he'll tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 09, 2021
budaatum:

Well,I never thought you worshipped in a shrine.
But you may be applying some or all of the things you have come across in your occultic books.
How many occupations do you even have??
Some people do music,acting and business_3 things.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by orisa37: 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=HellVictorinho post=97839068]
What are miracles?
Besides, occultists don't stop non-occultists from attempting to perform a miracle or whatever that means.[/quote

Miracles come BY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. BELIEVE THAT.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by orisa37: 12:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=HellVictorinho post=97839068]
What are miracles?
Besides, occultists don't stop non-occultists from attempting to perform a miracle or whatever that means.[/quote

Miracles come BY THE GRACE OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST. BELIEVE THAT. Occultism is ABRACADABRA to blur your focus.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I never thought you worshipped in a shrine.
But you may be applying some or all of the things that you have come across in your occultic books.
But how many occupations do you have?
Some people do music,acting and business at once .
buda has one occupation, two at most. The first is to educate buda. The second is to ensure Hell and co use their minds.
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
budaatum:

buda has one occupation, two at most. The first is to educate buda. The second is to ensure Hell and co use their minds.
So ,that is how you make money??
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

So that is how you make money??
Make money, hell? Like buda should be making money instead of educating Hell? Why? What for? To do what with?

You remind me of my folks in the village. I ship books to the Local Government Library of the Orolu Kingdom and my people ask if na book dem go chop. I kindly remind them I'm not their slave working in the field so they may not starve and one person out of the thousand says thank you.

You won't get it yet, and I doubt you understood my reference to Solomon, but the word is "Seek first Knowledge, and everything you require shall be provided for you". Below are relevant verses from a book.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12962340_notable02463_jpeg4246cfe9d6729dc1b518510d0842159b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12962341_notable02464_jpege63f9b7fc153029f316ce17f543072d6
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
budaatum:

Make money, hell? Like buda should be making money instead of educating Hell? Why? What for? To do what with?

You remind me of my folks in the village. I ship books to the Local Government Library of the Orolu Kingdom and my people ask if na book dem go chop. I kindly remind them I'm not their slave working in the field so they may not starve and one person out of the thousand says thank you.

You won't get it yet, and I doubt you understood my reference to Solomon, but the word is "Seek first Knowledge, and everything you require shall be provided for you". Below are relevant verses from a book.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12962340_notable02463_jpeg4246cfe9d6729dc1b518510d0842159b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12962341_notable02464_jpege63f9b7fc153029f316ce17f543072d6
What is the essence of the so-called education you're talking about?
What can I gain from it??
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by budaatum: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What is the essence of the so-called education you're talking about?
What can I gain from it??

You are asking me what you can gain from education, Hell? Are you like in nursery school or something and need to wonder why your parents are wasting their hard earned money to educate you, or are you so immature that educating your own children has not yet become a consideration?

How about a simple reduction in ignorance, or is that worth nothing to you? Would you not benefit from being surrounded by knowledgeable intelligent people, hell?
Re: What's The Essence Of Occultism? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
budaatum:

You are asking me what you can gain from education, Hell? Are you like in nursery school or something and need to wonder why your parents are wasting their hard earned money to educate you, or are you so immature that educating your own children has not yet become a consideration?

How about a simple reduction in ignorance, or is that worth nothing to you? Would you not benefit from being surrounded by knowledgeable intelligent people, hell?
I have not benefitted anything from Budatuum.
You don't have to compare yourself to another person here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Difference Between Religion And Tradition. / Prophet T B Joshua Is Dead (from confirmed Sources) With Pictures / If Homosexuality Is Really A Sin. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.