Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? (3032 Views)

Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 2:16am On Mar 31, 2011
190:

mzdarkskin u want me 2 call u out, sad angry angry

Lets go to the bedroom

nonsense angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 31, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nah u two much cuter
grin  grin

but 190 is a peter file. he likes younger meat. tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 2:17am On Mar 31, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nah u two much cuter

Better  sad sad
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin  grin

but 190 is a peter file. he likes younger meat. tongue

man will always be man

don't mind him he's black is in they hood
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 2:18am On Mar 31, 2011
190:

Better  sad sad

of course  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

so now stop looking for fresh meat
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2011
Hotie Tima:

of course  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

so now stop looking for fresh meat
grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 2:23am On Mar 31, 2011
Tima may i say i am legitimately married 2 mzdark

and i have Babe as my NL adopted child, quit all these pranks u and mzdark are trying 2 pull
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2011
190:

Tima may i say i am legitimately married 2 mzdark

and i have Babe as my NL adopted child, quit all these pranks u and mzdark are trying 2 pull

we ain't pulling s*hit
is u not controlling your man  hood  grin grin grin grin grin

i am would love to marry u to MZdarkskin get her name right huni is not MZDARK is MZdarkskin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by iyatrustee(f): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2011
Phate07:

[color=#cc6633]
LMAO! grin grin grin
OP is a serious murderer of the English language.

@topic
I guess there are some cool peeps i will miss. undecided But i wld name just one person IYATRUSTEE! color]

oh really? i am flattered cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Odunnu: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2011
I'l miss everybody
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by iyatrustee(f): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2011
^^^^ of course now cos there wont be a forum to practicalise you gbeborun tongue tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Odunnu: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2011
Lol.
I'l go to nairalist
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by iyatrustee(f): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2011
abi oh! whether you sef go get Nairalist husband grin grin grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Odunnu: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2011
Yes o!
This girl ehn, you sabi something small
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Freiburger(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2011
Odunnu:

Lol.
I'l go to nairalist

Lol.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2011
bunch of bomboclatts
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by alagha: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2011
190:

bunch of bomboclatts
including you
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by tjskii(f): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
id miss firearm(my sweery,thankfully he ain't related to my fianceee wink wink), 190(my ijogbon pikin),2buff,yekibobo,iyatrustee(i enjoy her sense of humor),googles cheesy
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2011
I will miss my sweery tjskii, my own Deep Soul, odunnu, 190, and many more
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=18pt]190 i think everyone is going to miss u the most[/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by InkedNerd(f): 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2011
With all honestly, I would miss everyone cry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2011
Nobody!
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Natasha2(f): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2011
DONPUZO kiss kiss
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Natasha2(f): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2011
NATASHA kiss kiss
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by MsPotato(f): 3:00am On Apr 05, 2011
I will miss everyone on Nairaland as it take many different people to make up Nairaland.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Rhymez(m): 9:32am On Apr 05, 2011
I will miss Xynerise(Nairaland basketmouth) and his wife Skydeep( Male basher, doesnt apply online often), Tanimz( where is she?) Ms potato(where is she?)
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Phate07(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2011

Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Natasha2(f): 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2011
OAM4J - MY DARLING , SUGAR PLUM, MEAT PIE, HONEY BUNCH ,

kiss                               kiss kiss kiss                           kiss                   kiss                 kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                          kiss                kiss                  kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                            kiss            kiss                    kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                              kiss        kiss                      kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                                 kiss   kiss                        kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                                  kisskiss                          kiss
kiss kiss kiss                       kiss kiss kiss                                                                     kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Phate07(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2011

Thats just freakish.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Natasha2(f): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
^^^^^ no its not, dont be jealous  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 11:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
J12:

Nobody!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian National Anthem: Wordings & History / Where Does The Devil Live? / Man Takes Picture With The Corpse Of Notorious Killer Don Wanny’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.