Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? (3034 Views)

Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 5:07am On Apr 06, 2011
Natasha he is oam4jenny please and take those kisses off, thank you angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 5:11am On Apr 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

OAM4J - MY DARLING , SUGAR PLUM, MEAT PIE, HONEY BUNCH ,

kiss                               kiss kiss kiss                           kiss                   kiss                 kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                          kiss                kiss                  kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                            kiss            kiss                    kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                              kiss        kiss                      kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                                 kiss   kiss                        kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                                  kisskiss                          kiss
kiss kiss kiss                       kiss kiss kiss                                                                     kiss kiss kiss kiss

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wooah
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Emmyk(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2011
Nobody. I rate anyone I come across on NL equally.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 11:51am On Apr 06, 2011
Emmyk:

Nobody. I rate anyone I come across on NL equally.

undecided undecided undecided undecided are u sure about that
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by MsPotato(f): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
Rhymez:

I will miss Xynerise(Nairaland basketmouth) and his wife Skydeep( Male basher, doesnt apply online often), Tanimz( where is she?) Ms potato(where is she?)

I posted right above you naaa. na waa oo shocked shocked shocked
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Emmyk(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2011
Hotie Tima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided are u sure about that
oh yeah. And I'm sure no one wud miss me either.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by mamagee3(f): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2011
I would miss everyone and everything about it. tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2011
mama-gee:

I would miss everyone and everything about it. tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:07am On Apr 07, 2011
I would only miss one person, Fstranger!
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:10am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

I would only miss one person, Fstranger!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ur going to miss ur self tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin your going to miss your self tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Yeah, but I know you all would miss me

I am the life
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:15am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Yeah, but I know you all would miss me

I am the life

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue u wish huni
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue u wish huni

Ask Mzdarkshyyt, Chima, 190 and the rest

They will tell you why I rock grin grin grin grin

I am sure you know, you just acting like you dont. Why do you keep checking my profile and reading my past posts. or you think I dont know.

Everyone does that, not just you. Yeah, i am that popular grin

Dont you wish you were my GF? cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 07, 2011
^Seriously, are you somalian?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Or turkish.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:22am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Ask Mzdarkshyyt, Chima, 190 and the rest

They will tell you why I rock grin grin grin grin

I am sure you know, you just acting like you dont.   Why do you keep checking my profile and reading my past posts. or you think I dont know.

Everyone does that, not just you. Yeah, i am that popular grin

Dont you wish you were my GF? cool

eehehehehehheeh the only one wishing here is u huni no one else

u wish u were my bf but nah  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

don't worry no one will be missing u once ut gone from here trust me  wink wink wink wink
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:23am On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

angry angry angry angry angry angry who?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:28am On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

S'emi lo n ba soro?

Abi omidan Hotie Tima?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:30am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

S'emi lo n ba soro?

Abi omidan Hotie Tima?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry no i am not gosh
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by OAM4J: 12:35am On Apr 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

OAM4J -  MY DARLING , SUGAR PLUM, MEAT PIE, HONEY BUNCH ,

kiss                               kiss kiss kiss                           kiss                   kiss                 kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                          kiss                kiss                  kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                            kiss            kiss                    kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                              kiss        kiss                      kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                                 kiss   kiss                        kiss
kiss                           kiss            kiss                                  kisskiss                          kiss
kiss kiss kiss                     kiss kiss kiss                                                                      kiss kiss kiss kiss

Whao! am touched. I will surely miss you too my babe  kiss

jennykadry:

Natasha he is oam4jenny please and take those kisses off, thank you angry

Pls dear Jenny, spare my Natasha, I can do with a sweet sixteen lover, She will make me look and act younger than my 80yr old age.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:36am On Apr 07, 2011
OAM4J:

Whao! am touched. I will surely miss you to my babe  kiss

Pls dear Jenny, spare my Natasha, I can do with a sweet sixteen lover, She will make me look and act younger than my 80yr old age.

Divided by 2 [b]+/- [/b]1
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by OAM4J: 12:37am On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

tpiah!:

Or turkish.

He is a Turkish Somalian cheesy
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:39am On Apr 07, 2011
OAM4J:

He is a Turkish Somalian cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:43am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dont let him touch you, he is a randy old man.

Always lusting about Mukina, who has barely completed her college degrees.

40 -23 = 17? Isnt that age difference too much?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by OAM4J: 12:47am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger,

some NL peeps are privileged to have met me for real, some have seen me in pictures and some on webcam they know you are sooo wrong, I am 80 cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2011
OAM4J:

fstranger,

some NL peeps are privileged to have met me for real, some have seen me in pictures and some on webcam they know you are sooo wrong, I am 80 cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:52am On Apr 07, 2011
Becomrich has shown me the satellite map, and I believe Becomrichn more than anyone else.

Its is 40 [b]+/- [/b]1
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by fstranger3(m): 12:53am On Apr 07, 2011
Hotie Tima:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You definitely love me. How come you only show up when my name is mentioned?

Anyway, the good thing is that the feeling is mutual. grin

Anyway, how is your day going sweetie?
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 1:00am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

You definitely love me. How come you only show up when my name is mentioned?

Anyway, the good thing is that the feeling is mutual. grin

Anyway, how is your day going sweetie?

angry angry angry angry nonsense do i blame u

u wish i loved u huni
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by OAM4J: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Becomrich has shown me the satellite map, and I believe Becomrichn more than anyone else.

Its is 40 [b]+/- [/b]1

Yeah, Becomerich satellite map is right  cool

My NL wives and concubines are wrong  cool grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 2:52am On Apr 07, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 2:59am On Apr 07, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin WHAT'S WRONG NOW

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEWS War In Owerri As Demolition Squad Shoot One Dead Following Governor Okoroc / Niwi International - Earn Up To $10,000 Monthly - For Serious Minds Only. / Newest Nlder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.