Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? (3033 Views)

Whom Did U Miss During D Breakdown??(question 2 All Nairalanders( / What Did U Miss Most When Nairaland Is Out Of Service? / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2011
190 is currently wearing his FAKE EYE GLASSES

Waiting for my true love 2 acknowledge my presence

cool cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

@tosin before u get on Tima,
scroll up and read the list in which you were FIRST
dissed (in pink font!)  grin

I didnt say anything

Timma edited my post and put that in there

stop it mzdark, stop it!! cry cry cry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Babypinkyz(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

who is Mike Jones? undecided

@chima
angry
dunno
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
Babypinkyz:

dunno

I am mike Jones cool cool
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Freiburger(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
, uploading
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

I didnt say anything

Timma edited my post and put that in there

stop it mzdark, stop it!!  cry cry cry

yeah bulls*hit

lol 190 is crying
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Pweety4me(f): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2011
Wasting time.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by isquar3d3(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2011
Blazay or Aj or em, em, em. Ye!! I hope s(he) doesn't get 2 read ds. Na epistle go follow.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by dayokanu(m): 6:11pm On Mar 30, 2011
Would miss OP and your ENTINCTION English
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Phate07(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2011
dayokanu:

LMAO! grin grin grin
OP is a serious murderer of the English language.

@topic
I guess there are some cool peeps i will miss. undecided But i aint into the habit of listing names.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 11:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
@op, I assume you meant extinction so, I would miss people that constantly make me laugh:
*thinking*
that's it!

Oh yh And AdvocatoR of course. He doesn't make me laugh, but I'll still miss him, for reasons best known to me.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2011
i would miss BABE too cry cry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2011
dayokanu:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i know u will

NONSENSE
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

i would miss BABE too cry cry

Yh yh, you've lost some cool points again angry
anyways, I randomly dropped my email addy on one random thread, pls go check it, I wanna remove it grin
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2011
BABE!:

Yh yh, you've lost some cool points again angry
anyways, I randomly dropped my email addy on one random thread, pls go check it, I wanna remove it grin

shocked shocked cheesy
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2011
BABE!:

@op, I assume you meant extinction so, I would miss people that constantly make me laugh:
*thinking*
that's it!

Oh yh And [color=#990000]AdvocatoR of course. He doesn't make me laugh, but I'll still miss him, for reasons best known to me.
[/color]

undecided undecided
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2011
Wat do u mean by invalid email, abeg Jo! I'll try sending u something! smiley
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Phate07(m): 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2011

Get a room, two of you. undecided
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2011
^^He's my popsy, don't get it twisted! smiley
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 12:50am On Mar 31, 2011
^^ leave him he doesn't know, m still waiting
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 1:06am On Mar 31, 2011
Geez I don't normally do this, but do u have a bb pin/bb?
I don't know watsup with my email addy undecided
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 1:21am On Mar 31, 2011
set up a new mail and mail me grin

Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2011
Jst sharap, i already set up a new one for u NL guys lol. I tried hollaring at tosin yesterday, it dint work, but wateva sha, I'll come up with something! smiley or better still, can you wait till June, I'll be Essex, uk, then you can see my fine face very well, lol
(don't mind me) I'll holla! smiley
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2011
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by BABE3: 1:43am On Mar 31, 2011
^^ I knew it! I wasn't gonna! the "maicana" made it look suspicious!
@190, smh @ u! tongue
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2011
shocked shocked

mzdark easy, thats my baby ure talking about here, dont hurt her

u should accept her into the family of 190

Babe dont worry mzdark always does that to strangers, but she's cool with u now
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 31, 2011
BABE!:

^^ I knew it! I wasn't gonna! the "maicana" made it look suspicious!
@190, smh @ u! tongue

wink wink
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 1:58am On Mar 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

wink wink
angry angry angry
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 2:08am On Mar 31, 2011
i can see how much 190 is going to miss BABE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 31, 2011
so can i @ tima

they are such a cute couple.
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by 190: 2:15am On Mar 31, 2011
mzdarkskin u want me 2 call u out, sad angry angry

Lets go to the bedroom
Re: If nairaland Was To Go Into Entinction Who Would U Miss The Most? by HotieTima(f): 2:15am On Mar 31, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

so can i @ tima

they are such a cute couple.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue nah u two much cuter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Takes Picture With The Corpse Of Notorious Killer Don Wanny’s / Fill Survey And Get ₦200 Airtime.. MTN And 9mobile / Niwi International - Earn Up To $10,000 Monthly - For Serious Minds Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.