Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival (40350 Views)

Anambra Masquerade Burnt to Death During Cultural Festival / Indigenous Ogbona People In Edo State Celebrate New Yam Festival "Esi" / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ariesbull: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
ggood:
Who told you Ika community in Akwa ibom is Igbo

Your prayer point this year should be "God please give me sense " before I talk ...

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Norwichsailor(m): 10:43am On Jan 07, 2021
shizzle1:
there are minute populations of igbos in akwa ibom and C/R states. Similarly their is a minute population of akwaibomites and C/riverians in abia state especially in the boundary areas

Cc:ariesbull
Some of your brother's only want one way traffic where it's only igbos found in other states and never vice versa. Example is Logan23
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Eddodoh(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
shizzle1:
another moro_n. Nnamdi Kanu only clained there are indigenous Igbos in benue state and he is ABSOLUTELY correct. Thesame thing this thread just futher revealed

So how and where did NK claim that the whole of benue state as igbo territory?

Problem with most of you online nuisances is that you are too blinded by hate and foolishness that its so difficult for you to comprehend simple english sentences
U swine have d audacity to insult me? Vagabond claiming territories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Norwichsailor(m): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2021
ChangedMan1999:

Bro, I am from Imo state and I must to tell the truth; there are akwa ibom people whose lands were carved into Ngwaland of Abia.

Also there are Ndigbo whose lands were carved into Akwa Ibom. These Ndigbo are Ndoki of Ukanafun LGA.

Your former Attorney General Uwemedimo Nwoko is from there
Some of your brother's want only one way traffic where it's only igbos found in other states and never vice versa. Logan23 is an example
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
shizzle1:
After calling you out for your foolish comment tou now talking about unity.

Its only a demented fool that talks about unity when the indices for unity are absent or non-existent, thats the problem with feeble minded beings like you.

You can only talk about unity when there exists justice, fairness and equity in the land....sadly small minds like you are too shallow to know that because you are content with the oppreasive ways of the subjugator, thays why you see anyone who challenges the abnomally as the enemy.

Know your enemies, grow some brain and use it
What is your gain?.
Insults right.
Clap for yourself.
Am not even moved sincerely...
You claim you have sense but you are pouring out derogatory words online.. Smiles..
You respect people opinion...
Then again when criticising, do it constructively..
Free yourself from being an online hoodlum.

You even said you called me out? Smiles..
My friend, you are very funny. smiles.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by BastardWike: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Meaning?.
I don't even understand how people think..
Please let's crave for unity in this country..
The Calabar people lost some of their lands to Cameron, Benue, Port Harcourt etc. Uyo lost some to Enugu, Abia etc They are not claiming people's land. They live in the land and respect the culture and tradition..
They are not even complaining..

They are happy and are now part of the system.. Suddenly people start claim they are so so so so..
Biko let's live in peace and stop spreading rubbish.

Nigeria's educational system has completely gone to the dogs, WTF does Enugu have to do with Uyo? Do they even share common boundary to start with?

Again, are you saying that Egbema people in Imo State should forget about their kinsmen that were forced into Rivers State because some people chose to be stupid in their bid to get back at Igbos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ggood: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2021
BastardWike:

You're quite ignorant and uneducated that's why you can't read and understand simple English. Shame on you!
Ipob terrorist spotted , shame on you Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by daysoo: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2021
NgwalandAba:
tongue

Who are the dirty bloody Fulani from guinea that will have the gut to face the true and only Nigerian hardest tribe,we will use them for meat.

Igbo of now was different from the past, if Fulani had difeated benue and kogi, you pple could have been child's play, is like you forgetting that common Benin invade you guys and sold you as slaves, if not for kwararafa Kingdom, una for the answer Fridays call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
BastardWike:

Nigeria's educational system has completely gone to the dogs, WTF does Enugu have to do with Uyo? Do they even share common boundary to start with?

Again, are you saying that Egbema people in Imo State should forget about their kinsmen that were forced into Rivers State because some people chose to be stupid in their bid to get back at Igbos?
Did the educational system instruct you to taunt people online?. I guess no.
When arguing, you bring and point out facts
Arguments should be educative...

Enjoy yourself bro.
Abeg jawe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by guy222: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

Igbos are in benue and their numbers are huge, u cannot do anythin about it except rant n rant n rant.

Cure the wickedness n blackness in ur soul. It will kill u. IGBOS have no drop of hate in dem and that's why they have been living 100% peacefully with locals in every single local govt across Nigeria.
For your information most of my friends in makurdi are igbos, i prefer them with reasons best known to me. My statement is very clear, they should not try any nonsense like hosting their flag and somewhat. Though my statement was purely politically. No offence or insult intended.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Some of your brother's want only one way traffic where it's only igbos found in other states and never vice versa. Logan23 is an example

Also, some of your brothers know that Ndoki are in Akwa ibom, but because of fear that IPOB will add them(their land in Akwa Ibom) or the whole of Akwa Ibom in the map of Biafra, they will rather say that Ndigbo are land grabbers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Ogbuu101: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2021
DaniDani:
Omenka where are thou? Come and see indigenous igbos of benue. I hope you will not be depressed seeing this?
Omenka will commit suicide today.
Been telling him this as an Ezza man but he no wan hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by guy222: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

Igbos are in benue and their numbers are huge, u cannot do anythin about it except rant n rant n rant.

Cure the wickedness n blackness in ur soul. It will kill u. IGBOS have no drop of hate in dem and that's why they have been living 100% peacefully with locals in every single local govt across Nigeria.
For your information most of my friends in makurdi are igbos, i prefer them with reasons best known to me. My statement is very clear, they should not try any nonsense like hosting their flag and somewhat. Though my statement was purely politically not in general expect of an ordinary igbo business man or igbo as a tribe or region. No offence or insult intended. Peace
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2021
guy222:
For your information most of my friends in makurdi are igbos, i prefer them with reasons best known to me. My statement is very clear, they should not try any nonsense like hosting their flag and somewhat. Though my statement was purely politically. No offence or insult intended.

Nobody said Tiv is Igbo so stop all that, no one hoisted their flag in benue state. Fact remains that there are indigenous IGBOS in benue state and they own the land there...Their portion of Benue is igbo land, no one is dragging the whole Benue state wit u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by ggood: 11:00am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Meaning?.
The Calabar people lost some of their lands to Cameron, Benue, Port Harcourt etc. Uyo lost some to Enugu, Abia etc They are not claiming people's land. They live in the land and respect the culture and tradition..

They are happy and are now part of the system.. Suddenly people start claim they are so so so so..
Your ignorant which Uyo lost land to Enugu
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

List the Ibibio, Annang or Oron people in SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2021
daysoo:

Read this: https://medium.com/@XrisTion/why-the-tiv-must-never-be-defeated-e46ff606032

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/263228/a-historical-perspective-to-the-ongoing-benue-situation.html

Lol, You are calling Fulani small thing but don't forget Benin colonized some part of Igbo and sold you guys as slave, before our interactions with white, Igbo were not United, with your population someone would taught you guys could have conquer the whole SS.

Pls remove that Nigerian voice website and show me real info from credible sites.

Pls list those parts of igbo land that bini enslaved....IGBOS are 100% united and igbos dont need to conquer the SS which are their blood brothers.

Be calm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 07, 2021
nengibo:

What language do majority of Fulani people speak

Irrelevant question

Fulani is presently ruling over hausa and 99.99% of northern president are Fulani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 11:04am On Jan 07, 2021
ggood:
Your ignorant which Uyo lost land to Enugu
Mere illustrations of how land lost land to land simple.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by mrkings84(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2021
I don't get it.
You mean we have hausa igbos
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 07, 2021
SaintBishop:

Oga there's nothing like Igweocha before the colonia era.

https://stars.library.ucf.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1001&context=oer

Inability to read creates very ignorant individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Meaning?.

List those lands that Uyo lost to Enugu and Abia state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by LordOfTheGame: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2021
IGBO AMAKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Oh! So Ebonyi people are now real Ibos..... Abeg leave ooooooooo. lol.

There is and never has been any real or unreal igbo. igbos are one worldwide from Enugu to Equatorial guinea to Niger delta to Haiti to d entire Caribbean, IGBOS are one.

Take that ur silly false division of igbos elsewhere, We stand against it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Am not surprised..
You even claimed that Obj is from Onisha..

OBJs YORUBA brothers said OBJ is from onitsha grin grin grin grin grin.

Meanwhile av u ever heard anything about OBJs yoruba father
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

There is and never has been any real or unreal igbo. igbos are one worldwide from Enugu to Equatorial guinea to Niger delta to Haiti to d entire Caribbean, IGBOS are one.

Take that ur silly false division of igbos elsewhere, We stand against it.
I give up. You win.
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by DimIsaac10(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

OBJs YORUBA brothers said OBJ is from onitsha grin grin grin grin grin.
Meanwhile av u ever heard anything about OBJs yoruba father
Lolz Smiles
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2021
ggood:

Attache by force we South South hat.e Igbos , Igbos are Criminals

Coming from an Awusa-Afonja

We from d east dont take u serious
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by shizzle1: 11:12am On Jan 07, 2021
Norwichsailor:

Some of your brother's only want one way traffic where it's only igbos found in other states and never vice versa. Example is Logan23
Brotherly, i get you. Guess it was a slight indiscretion, that was why i called his attention to it and i believe he knows better now.

Dont tkae it too serious abeg smiley
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by shizzle1: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Logan23:

List the Ibibio, Annang or Oron people in SE
nwanne some arguements are grossly unneccesary. The fact remains that there are intermixture of igbos and akwa-cross people in boundary locations in Abia, akwa ibom and C/R

Dont argue this futher biko
Re: Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival by Tochj(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2021
Enemies of IPOB will hide under the tree now..
Thanks to ohamadike MNK.
You have opened the eyes of the blind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Names Of God In Yoruba Language (with English Subtitles) / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.