Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (87789 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Starcrest1: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2021
Nawa o, this is despicable

Those Yahoo boys ain't brilliant......
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by samwheel(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2021
Love of money.
God heal her, she's a fighter.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2021
AND UR FRIEND OR SIBLING OR BF IS YAHOO . .WHEN ITS UR TIME TO DIE. .THEY W0NT TEL U

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by MOVIC6: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2021
The culprt is not far, her family, family friend, relatives, possibly domestic violence
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by moorevic(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Five days with slit throat and stab wounds and all the blood loss. MAY GOD ALMIGHTY BE PRAISED> What God can't do really don't exist.

10 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Starcrest1:
Nawa o, this is despicable
Those Yahoo boys ain't brilliant......
AGBA RITUALIST. UR TIME DEY C0ME
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by mikendie(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Wickedness at its peak
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2021
Just look at what a nigerian, Did all in the name he wants to buy a benz and build a mansion to intimidate his kinsmen during christmas, and you say yahoo yahoo is an option, because there are not enough jobs. It's a pity. Alot of Nigerians are truely lazy.

10 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Aguilar(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2021
jesus christ!!! all because of money
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
grin
hope all is well upstairs sad
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Bontia(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Human being wicked o. No conscience no human feeling. Heartless.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by bikefab(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
This is wicked! Man's inhumanity to man. Thank God she survived.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
hope all is well upstairs sad
life no balance
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Edusouls(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Geee no be work I repeat no be work, these Niggers are heartless criminals, but hailed when the dey flaunt wealth. These souls are cursed with an impending doom waiting to catch up with them sooner or later..

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Kingrefreshed: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:
Missing 12-year-old girl found alive with her throat slit after 5 days inside soakaway in Delta (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/missing-12-year-old-girl-found-alive-with-her-throat-slit-after-5-days-inside-soakaway-in-delta-photos.html.html

https://www.facebook.com/1437593736471970/posts/2913729355525060/

These Money Ritualists go don go mad by now. As wetin dem do no work.

They are not Yahoo Boys to start with.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by MOVIC6: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
You need to be checked properly before you get out of hand, jus say this everyday whenever you wake up.
Thank Jesus for life, if not you won’t be typing rubbish....
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Beverlyjean(f): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2021
Y are some people so wicked and evil.... nigerians worship money alot even more that God our creator...and this will eventually ruin us

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Abrahamopeyemi9(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2021
This is another apogee of wickedness...
May God save us from the destructive mouth of the Lions...
Congrats girl

Your death is not now...
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:
Missing 12-year-old girl found alive with her throat slit after 5 days inside soakaway in Delta (photos)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/missing-12-year-old-girl-found-alive-with-her-throat-slit-after-5-days-inside-soakaway-in-delta-photos.html.html

https://www.facebook.com/1437593736471970/posts/2913729355525060/

And I mean every bloody single word I am about to say here:

This.Is.Sick

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Okoroawusa: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
If I say that I have something to say I will be lying...

I am just short of words

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ipobarethieves: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
life no balance
is dat why u dey shine teeth undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by OsuIgboIpob: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Ryan03:
you are definitely the most stupid person in the internet today. That's how you keep supporting these evil doers, always putting the blame on the female. Your sisters female relatives will be next. Idiot
Woe betide you and your entire generation.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by KingRabota: 8:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Swine better pass many people in this country.

May the grace that kept her alive continue following her all the days of her blessed life

Surviving after 5 days loosing blood from a throat cut inside a filthy pit . It can only be the Lord's doing

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
is dat why u dey shine teeth undecided
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2021
If they had succeeded or managed somehow to actually become 'wealthy', many of us here shouting and cursing would still be there to hail and kowtow to them... Any one questioning their source of wealth would be hushed by some of you idiots.

This is what has become of our society! We have told our young people the lie that being wealthy at all cost is all that matters in life.

Just look at the monsters we keep making!!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by smoke9910(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2021
Na wa for this country. See the innocent girl with her throat slit. Which kind inhumanity be dis. I shake my head.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by PrincessB1(f): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Speechless shocked
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Mraphel:
Serial killers on the loose
This looks like ritual case bro.....
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse
Religion is legal in China, Catholic church is the official Christian church in China.
As you're typing I can see the devil working inside you, you need deliverance.
Repent now and give your life to Jesus Christ he loves you.
Reality hits hard when you die, don't die a sinner.
Atheism is of the devil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by simigold: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
bewla:
The guy must die by injection

You are too merciful with your judgement.

Let him be buried half way with his head out and lower body inside the ground with millions of soldier ants buried with the lower body.
He should enjoy the ant party anyways.

Oh! how I wish I was a judge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.