Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (87799 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ShoeShineGuy: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even the devil will be shocked at the rate of humans heartlessness toward his fellow human being. the perpetrators might be on nairaland reading this

LOL at the bolded.. Seriously, it's easy for any individual, be it a hero or a villain, to hide behind NL keypad because of d little attention it gives to d identity of its users..

I could be Shekau and you will never get a hint while I post my videos first hand on NL. I could be Tinubu and have 50 other more accounts to fight my cause. I could be Nnamdi Kanu and me and all my fellow IPOB soldiers could easily achieve part of our aims here without anyone suspecting.. It's just what it is..

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Eriokanmi: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Yahoo boys, koni daa fun yin oo wherever you may be, reading this post. Its those girls running after you that I pity most . It would be their turn someday...if only they know this fact.

I learnt you're now sending girls out to be sleeping with men and be collecting their semen and remnant of the soaps they bathed with, make una continue. Karma is a sure deal. It will strike one day.

Guys beware of girls. They are on rampage now collecting the above. Be warned.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

When you have the kids first.....no dey yarn anyhow
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Abdanny2000(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
Stabbed in the throat and she didn't die... Hmmmm glory be to God
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by KingLion007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
Holy Shittttt
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Chinoks: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Your case is worst than that of Religious people. God does exist, seek him before its too late.
CandyOps:

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Roozzaay(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Man Inhumane to Man cry cry cry
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ibechris(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:

⏩The culture of sudden wealth
without working has taken hold
in Nigerian youth of today.

⏩From lagos to Maiduguri,
Rivers to Sokoto, it is the same thing.

✨✨Youths call it "Hammer"

undecided undecided

While I call it satanic!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wickedness!

Back then @ school, that's how a girl of the same age, who was hawking fruits, was taken to an uncompleted building, stabbed in some parts of her body & her blood collected. They left the girl in pain. With little strength, the girl managed to crawl out of the building & was immediately taken to hospital by the people around. Thank God she's hale & hearty now. The kind of juju which different indigenes & the girl's father brought out to curse the Yahoo boys that day ehn, I doubt the ritualists would still be sane or alive now, if there are potent juju oo. They cursed them to die or run mad before putting the blood to use. The prayer warriors didn't fold arms, too.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by CandyOps(m): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
edoairways:

Religion is part of Africa. We have been practicing it before the invent of Islam and Christianity

Yes we have African Traditional beliefs but not in the same way the Foreigners have.

We never bowed to our idols/chi.
We made them with our own hands and called them names we deemed fit.

That is why Igbos will always say "chim egbunam" meaning my chi (spirit guide/luck) won't kill me.

NOTE, it didn't say "our Chi" it was personalized to how you want your own chi to be or represent.

We had people who believed their Chi can bring them goodluck or even fight for them against an ill luck.

It would have been seen as plain madness for a traditional igbo man with traditional beliefs to wake up early in the morning and call his family together for a prayer session or worship session or session of reverence to a Totem (idol) as we do now in modern religion

Because we practically made those Totems and idols with our hands and gave them names.

They represent the image of how we assume our Chi looks like or made of. Which explains why some idols have the looks of animals like Lion and claws of an eagle and shit.

It's only symbolic of a strong animal with sharp claws or shit. But modern religion did what we call... ha! I done forget the English term... we learnt this shit in GS 102 (then about African Traditions and how Oyibos twisted it to match their own version)

I think it's called indoctrination or so... cat place the correct term.

Omo me I done tire to the school these sleeping fellas online about being woke and realizing the problem with Africa starts and ends abroad.

Once Britain, USA, France, Portugal and now China gets the heck out of Africa we would slowly begin to retrace our steps and heal ourself of the over 300 years of constant looting and demolition.

Only then can Africans begin to breath again and use their heads for critical thinking.

Duck God and any human who look into him for help instead of taking action

Imagine trying use a human being for Sacrifice or rituals because religion hsmade us believe in Satan, Gods and supernatural fictions.

Instead of building businesses and factories to put our brains to the true test we go about bowing our hands to the dust of the ground, lifting our voices to the skies facing the moon that is located in space outside our planet for help.

Religion will make a grown ass man visit a Babalawo for business help instead of calling his financial advisor.

See wetin grown ass people dey comment for Crime section on nairaland...

"God help us"
"God forbid"
"The person won't know peace Insha Allah" etc

When they would have used their brain to form a search team to smoke the culprit out of hiding they rather turn to God or some dead spirits.

We keep moving around in circles doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

Religion cuts a man off from thinking about problems and providing solutions to it because God is in control.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
:oEven the devil go fear some human shocked shocked sad shocked.Well,dey should look for dat General and handover him to Calabar/Akwa ibom pipu

Lets also be inquisitive and sensitive to our surroundings. These people had been living with a Serial Killer and had no idea. Some people are living beside kidnappers and have no idea.

Thank God she made it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Peppermintflav: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
Because this one made news... Do you know how many so called big boys we have in the society that have done worse. Because they were not caught? We are rushing to their Instagram pages to hail and drool over their wealth... Wanting to be like them...
They call it yahoo, I call it theft
They say it's yahoo plus, I call it Ogwu ego.
Reaping where you did not sow is purely wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by nairalandankrah: 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Mraphel:
Serial killers on the loose
Yahoo ritual killers on the loose

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Wow, no lost, no lack, no limitation, in this New Year.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Osashalom: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
bewla:
The guy must die by injection
What injection?
Gradual decapitation is the best for such evil men
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by NorthernSerene(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kai! Walahi this ain't right at all. Lord save us, crime everywhere. Small time dem go dey halla say our leaders no good.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ugandatales: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ayoswit:
That girl's Chi is strong I swear, if she can survive dis, then she can survive anything. shocked

For real. Her throat was slit and she didn't eat or drink anything for 5 days, and she still survived.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Sirconnect: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
God what has gone wrong with humanity
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by CandyOps(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
HonKong:

Sre you trying to say jazz is not real

Go do Odeshi come make i test am for your body then we go know weda my beretta go penetrate
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by edoairways: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Yes we have African Traditional beliefs but not in the same way the Foreigners have.

We never bowed to our idols/chi.
We made them with our own hands and called them names we deemed fit.

That is why Igbos will always say "chim egbunam" meaning my chi (spirit guide/luck) won't kill me.

NOTE, it didn't say "our Chi" it was personalized to how you want your own chi to be or represent.

We had people who believed their Chi can bring them goodluck or even fight for them against an ill luck.

It would have been seen as plain madness for a traditional igbo man with traditional beliefs to wake up early in the morning and call his family together for a prayer session or worship session or session of reverence to a Totem (idol) as we do now in modern religion

Because we practically made those Totems and idols with our hands and gave them names.

They represent the image of how we assume our Chi looks like or made of. Which explains why some idols have the looks of animals like Lion and claws of an eagle and shit.

It's only symbolic of a strong animal with sharp claws or shit. But modern religion did what we call... ha! I done forget the English term... we learnt this shit in GS 102 (then about African Traditions and how Oyibos twisted it to match their own version)

I think it's called indoctrination or so... cat place the correct term.

Omo me I done tire to the school these sleeping fellas online about being woke and realizing the problem with Africa starts and ends abroad.

Once Britain, USA, France, Portugal and now China gets the heck out of Africa we would slowly begin to retrace our steps and heal ourself of the over 300 years of constant looting and demolition.

Only then can Africans begin to breath again and use their heads for critical thinking.

Duck God and any human who look into him for help instead of taking action

Imagine trying use a human being for Sacrifice or rituals because religion hsmade us believe in Satan, Gods and supernatural fictions.

Instead of building businesses and factories to put our brains to the true test we go about bowing our hands to the dust of the ground, lifting our voices to the skies facing the moon that is located in space outside our planet for help.

Religion will make a grown ass man visit a Babalawo for business help instead of calling his financial advisor.

See wetin grown ass people dey comment for Crime section on nairaland...

"God help us"
"God forbid"
"The person won't know peace Insha Allah" etc

When they would have used their brain to form a search team to smoke the culprit out of hiding they rather turn to God or some dead spirits.

We keep moving around in circles doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results.

Religion cuts a man off from thinking about problems and providing solutions to it because God is in control.
We now to worship those deities. These are fact in our archive

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Starcrest1: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skmoda360:

Agba yahoo.....You will meet your waterloo one day..

Ritualist leleyi ooo shocked

You are an illiterate, simple English you can't comprehend.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Starcrest1: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
AGBA RITUALIST. UR TIME DEY C0ME

Illiterate, go back to school
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by HonKong: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Go do Odeshi come make i test am for your body then we go know weda my beretta go penetrate

Lol, not every juju works, but yahoo plus works i think.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by CandyOps(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Religion is legal in China, Catholic church is the official Christian church in China.
As you're typing I can see the devil working inside you, you need deliverance.
Repent now and give your life to Jesus Christ he loves you.
Reality hits hard when you die, don't die a sinner.
Atheism is of the devil.

You sound like a Pastor. Go organise fellowship for China naah. if you no chop up to 6 months for prison cell plus mental rehab sessions make i half.

As for you and your religion including your God and Devil na better thunder go locate una

3 Likes

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ryan03(f): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
OsuIgboIpob:

Woe betide me and my entire generation.
grin
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Neddstark: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jesus christ. This is extremely evil.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by siant: 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Gibberish

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Mechejy: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

hahaha. Pretender do the worst
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ekg911(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
Skmoda360:

This looks like ritual case bro.....
pls which withdrawal method can I use..I have a Visa card
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by dammyagboola(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
God almighty you are wonderful. You are the giver and taker of life. Thank you God for saving this young girl. I know you have purpose for this girl. And your will shall be fulfilled. Shame on yahoo boys and ritual killers. May you not know peace.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Professorcplus(m): 3:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.
I support your view but I would advise you not to say this among society especially when you are running for any political post. Always hide your true agender and motives when climbing the ladder to leadership.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.