Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) (87788 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / Young Girl Survives After Being Shot By Robbers, Escapes With Bullet Wound.Photo / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Munzy14(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2021
She is alive because her mission on earth is still inconclusive.

But then, a criminal has been bursted.

Delta guys and yahoo +...

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by emmyrate1(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

Hmmm.... this is exactly the problem. Devil and God!

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse
so much epistle without any meaningful reason.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:

The culture of sudden wealth
without working has taken hold
in Nigerian youth of today.

From lagos to Maiduguri,
Rivers to Sokoto, it is the same thing.
Naija girls can't date broke guys, your account must be....cash app.
You forgot that one.
Useless Culture for sudden wealth.
This is similar to what a nigerian man did to 3 Ghanaian teenagers, girls for that matter.
Their remains was found in the sewage, the matter is in court.
in the region it happened, they said the don't want to see any Nigerian in that region, Nigerians doing business in that area has japa.

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by iamL(f): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Using your fellow human to elevate the hustle
Is very prohibited

Just keep B0MBING steadily and you will be alright

Bombing or yahoo plus. Rubbish make una continue hand go touch una with the likes of slowmir.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by karmaleon: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
bewla:
The guy must die by injection

That is mercy killing. He needs to die a very excruciating death. He sld beg to die and be denied... He sld be strapped hands and legs and fed to maggots
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Bluebolt: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

The skull miners are scavengers, so they migrate just like fulanis in search of skulls

And after the rigorous mining activities, they spend the income accrued on NIJA-OLOSHO dem!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by lavenderjade(m): 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
Graphics827:
Yahoo people self, thank God for her life

the general for get money now e go sey na Laptop e use get am....
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Starzo: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

You see I don't think I can ever get to employ or live with or date anyone who is superstitious or religious because they're all mentally deranged and easily cajoled people. And even if I do, I'll be extremely cautious and never at rest.

Because na only religious people dey do nasty unthinkable stuffs like this including- washing and cooking with water used in washing private body parts and dead bodies/cadaver from mortuary, ritual killings, witchcraft, yahoo plus, voodoo and other African superstitious shits.

It is only logical to say that religion is killin Africans in droves every single day.

Because na when person believe say God dey him go also believe Satan dey exist. If by chance I get to ever become a governor or public office holder one of the first bills I'll pass would be the bill of criminalizing religion.

I'd copy the Chinese govt. and throw anyone who believes in spirits to a mental home.

Anyone who strongly believes a 'spirit' or unseen voice can talk to him or direct his/her life should have his/her head examined.

In fact, I don't even need the govt. If and when I have kids, I'll have the school exempt them from all religious activities and studies.. and will sue any institution that tries to put my kids through such abuse
just homeschool then yourself

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Evil men at work
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated Using your fellow human to elevate the hustle Is very prohibited

guy give me update na,Wich site u dey bomb?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Using your fellow human to elevate the hustle
Is very prohibited

There is no difference between this and the so-called "BOMBING"

People who do both deserve firing squad

1 Like

Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Goldenfinger: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2021
See Grace , oh Lord let your almighty grace speak for me and my loved ones.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ariesbull: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2021
After they would be shouting our oil.... Useless people
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by eagleonearth(m): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2021
CandyOps:

of course, the Devil has a pivotal role to play in everyday happenings in this world unless he's no longer called "the Tempter"

Choose to believe what you want but it doesn't change the truth that God Almighty and Devil are real. You will eventually know this.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by grim33(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Nothing can kill this girl again shocked

You can protect your children from all the harm that exist in this world by simply leaving them where they are.

This will never happen to any of my children.
#antinatalisim .
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Kestolove(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2021
At 12 her breazt don suppose dey vomit small small na
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Heineken(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2021
People wicked sha
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by mozele(m): 11:33am On Jan 07, 2021
Pesin wey hin time never reach, you want mom take her life. E be like say dem never yarn you about Job matter.

Ye evil doers, you can only run, but not for too long! Your case will be gruesome!
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by ogub(m): 11:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Thank God she's alive
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by livinbygrace: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2021
This is a case of ritualist and not fraud.Hope try get sense.Because of traffic you are posting nonsense .
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by BinamRex: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2021
mansakhalifa:

And I ask you... how many religions have you come across?

I wouldn't sound so sure if I were you.

There are thousands of religions out there and you will be amazed at what some of them actually believe in or preach.

There is a difference between a cult and a religion. As violent as Islam, it doesn't support the kidnap and slaughter of a child for ritual purposes. All the major religions of the world -Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, Zoroastrianism, Sikhism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism etc, do not condone human sacrifice
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by chirado(m): 11:45am On Jan 07, 2021
Thank God for a life safe.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by livinbygrace: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2021
DKM123:
Shut up you ret.ards!

I say shut up!!!

Aren't you the same group of bast.ards who hail Yahoo Yahoo?

Aren't you the same ones who hail Yahoo boys for killing women for rituals calling the women hoes and goldidggers?

I say shut up because the monsters you created will sure come for your baby sisters and even your mothers.

Shut up again and enjoy your madness.

This is not Yahoo but ritualists.
They are bunch of useless never do well ritualistic and not yahooo.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by livinbygrace: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2021
prince3009:

There is no difference between this and the so-called "BOMBING"

People who do both deserve firing squad

Same way your leaders in fraud,PHCN ,civil servant,doctors and paternity frauds all deserves firing squad.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Ryan03(f): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2021
DKM123:
Shut up you ret.ards!

I say shut up!!!

Aren't you the same group of bast.ards who hail Yahoo Yahoo?

Aren't you the same ones who hail Yahoo boys for killing women for rituals calling the women hoes and goldidggers?

I say shut up because the monsters you created will sure come for your baby sisters and even your mothers.

Shut up again and enjoy your madness.
exactly! You have said it all. @ OsuIgboIpob your sisters will follow suit
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by sharpwriter(m): 11:57am On Jan 07, 2021
bluebay:
Which story here then stated that General is a yahoo boy? You bloggers better stop causing confusion in this country. We all believe that long before this yahoo of a thing surfaced, Money ritual has been on rampart don by men . Nor be everything una go Dey put for yahoo head . Still talk small truth

I saw it too... The original story was that she was raped by 3 men, stabbed the in the back and dumped in the soak away, but we can't see that in full here.

And neither did the first report contain yahoo boy things.

I don't know what mods gain from pushing wrong blogs to the front page.

Cc lalasticlala seun take note.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by manmustwack: 12:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
Just look at what our society has descended into.
Is there any hope?
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by int0x80(m): 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2021
adecz:

The culture of sudden wealth
without working has taken hold
in Nigerian youth of today.

From lagos to Maiduguri,
Rivers to Sokoto, it is the same thing.
Lazy youth, buhari was not far from the truth after all.
Re: 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Well, he isn't far from the truth... Religion has actually done more harm than good to this world, especially Africa.

I am a good Christian, but very irreligious!!!

The day I turned my back on religion and began to focus more on God and morality, that was the day I truly found peace.

Many of us don't practice true religion (James 1:27)! We are actually worse than the hypocritical Pharisees that Christ despised, and rightly so.
HE'S not talking about being irreligious because just like you, it's been long I went to church, I don't put my hopes in pastors but rather in God, I pray daily.
But he is attacking anything that validates God, if you stand with him then either you're an atheist like him or close to being one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / TVC Studios In Lagos Set ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.