Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,133 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die (31058 Views)

Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire / Experts Want More Nigerians Tested For COVID-19 / Why Many Nigerians Die Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by obama30: 10:21am On Jan 07, 2021
jarawa:

https://dailytrust.com/covid-19-bites-harder-as-more-nigerians-die

The only virus that infected millions of Nigerians is Nigeria government polices.

It infect and kill anyone through but BP, because it kill through BP some mistake it as COVID-19.

If to addresses the virus of Nigeria government by title, we can address it as Buhariv-15.

Since 2015 Nigeria is not going forward instead back word, more many prominent and rich men may die more, whey they discovered that 2million naira in the account before 2015 which above $10k is now 4k.

The Buhariv-15 can kill many Nigerians, When they discovered that they are not save in Nigeria because of insecurity and no way to travel out because of covid19 travel restrictions if some countries.

Only average nigeria that is in heat before light went off can sleep well and survive Buhariv-15.

As for covid19 not sure it has enter nigeria and it will not enter because Nigerians mostly the southners are children's of light. Light and darkness don't have anything in common.

As for northern side, there's millions of undiscovered virus over there. Including heridiatary terrorism, Covid19 can't do anything to them because. If you think I lie about this our fellow neighbor visit many state on Friday days before lokaci masalaci jumar'a. The type of sick people that come out to beg can send you to disease control for sanitizer.

I don't think covid19 have space in Nigeria because we already have Buhariv-15
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by kadiri3(m): 10:22am On Jan 07, 2021
iambabaG:
The brain bursting bit is that some Nigerians still doubt it’s existence.
They don swear for us as a people.
everywere is quiet normal in community who are the ones that are dying?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2021
post=97804563:
Some dunce heads are still saying it is not real until the virus catch dem for blokos one day.

Instead of them to thank God for their lives, they are busy typing trash online.

Baba God we thank you for the gift of life on our lives, neighbors, family members, friends, colleagues and clients.
To you alone be da glory!

We Rise!

SHUT UP!!!
WE KNOW PAID AGENTS WHEN WE COME ACROSS THEM
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by kadiri3(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2021
waleadeagb:
This is really scary considering the fact that most Nigerians don't give a damn about obeying the covid 19 guidelines. You hardly see people wearing nose mask or even having hand sanitizer. There is a general believe that it's a virus of the elites but unfortunately many of the low cadre people are dropping dead like a ravished birds all the time. The only difference is that the elites death is broadcasted while the ordinary man's death is totally uneventful and ordinary.

covid 19 is a scam does governors that said the contract the virus the are wearing the face mask past us sef but still d virus catch them na scam abeg
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2021
waleadeagb:
This is really scary considering the fact that most Nigerians don't give a damn about obeying the covid 19 guidelines. You hardly see people wearing nose mask or even having hand sanitizer. There is a general believe that it's a virus of the elites but unfortunately many of the low cadre people are dropping dead like a ravished birds all the time. The only difference is that the elites death is broadcasted while the ordinary man's death is totally uneventful and ordinary.

SHUT UP!!!
YOU CAN ONLY DECEIVE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WITH THIS YOUR PROPAGANDAS.
MANY NIGERIANS ARE WISER
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by DannyG8(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2021
luvkidtemmy:
angry

END IS NEAR
you no since when this world done the exit nah for 21 century the world want end abi
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by BarrElChapo(m): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
If the second wave is deadlier, why has government not banned flights from entering Nigeria or impose lockdown

commonsense bros
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Comedian2019: 10:35am On Jan 07, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
And many people still don't believe this virus exist.
You wey believe am, wetin you gain.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2021
Edusouls:
When you catch the virus very soon, you would realise is not APC looting, fool..

SHUT UP!!!
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THIS COUNTRY WILL NOT MOVE FORWARD
THE RULERS KNOW THAT THERE IS ALWAYS A HUGE NUMBER OF GULLIBLE PEOPLE TO DECEIVE AND SELL THEIR PROPAGANDA TO.
WELL, I DON'T BLAME YOU, NIGERIAN DEGREES ARE FOR SALE SO ANYBODY CAN CLAIM TO BE EDUCATED EVEN IF THEY CAN'T READ FOUR-LETTER WORDS.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by ceejayluv(m): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2021
Onelove508:

Of course they(the families) will believe whatever the hospital tells them is responsible for the dead of their love ones.

The hospitals could be running colabo with the government.

When celebrities comes out to say they are positive they probably were not paid to say so, the doctors only need to tell them they are positive and then they believe it and publicize their status.

The collaboration (if there is) is between the institutions (government and hospitals)

there's an ongoing global pandemic. I dunno how you expect the virus to purposely avoid Nigeria but spread all over the world considering how well travelled we are generally.
In summary, no one needs to lie about covid. It's here.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by bluefilm: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2021
engrchykae:
Bill Gates is having ideas,he made money by computers,give you computers,give you virus,and you come to him looking for anti virus
Now he gives humans AIDS and anti retroviral.
Now Corona virus and Pfizer which these demons patented even before Covid 19!
People are so dumb and lazy to think.
Before you know it they will call you conspiracy theorist.

I don't think it's really a case of people being so dumb and lazy to think.

I think it's more of a case of people being afraid to confront their biggest fears.

From time immemorial, people have always preferred to be self deluded.

That's why they always like to be told what they want to hear.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by bluefilm: 10:50am On Jan 07, 2021
ceejayluv:
there's an ongoing global pandemic. I dunno how you expect the virus to purposely avoid Nigeria but spread all over the world considering how well travelled we are generally.

It's here... but it is not DEADLY at all like the media is busy scaring people into believing it is.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by bluefilm: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Comedian2019:

You wey believe am, wetin you gain.

He gained one more point in his #COVIDIOT status

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by hstar: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
Until you lockdown the country, you can't control the spread.
Guidelines is useless, an average Nigeria share same wavelength with a goat.

The leaders behave like goats
The leads behave like goats
Until covid becomes as deadly as Ebola, non of these goats will take it serious.

I won't talk about Lagos, goat is an higher animal to an average Lagosian.

Quote me if you're a goat, ignore if you're not.

Proof me right or wrong..
U're a goat, I quote you

By the way, u are very right with what you typed up there
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by ceejayluv(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2021
bluefilm:

It's here... but it not DEADLY at all like the media is busy scaring people.
It's 99 percent survivable... Stats have shown that. But 1 percent of a million people is 10k. Therefore there will surely be deaths considering how fast it spreads and our huge population.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by cloud(m): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin where are the people wey die??
Go to mortuary to see them
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by hstar: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I believe covid19 is existing but Nigeria government is useless. Those citizens that didn't believe about covid19 I can't blame them because Nigeria government is a big liar and not trustworthy. Why did Nigeria government find it difficult to publish those who were infected with covid19 to the public so that people will believe them ? Useless and nonentity leaders.
U're very correct with these ur statements
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by corlin2(m): 11:32am On Jan 07, 2021
Who has been burying the people that died of covid.

This country sef
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by hstar: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2021
MOTIONTECH:
That's a suicide mission, it will cripple the already crippled Nigeria economy.
shocked ah
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GenerationNext: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:
SCAMDEMIC AND COOKED UP FIGURES.
Keep on deceiving yourself because Govt failed to pay your the N20,000 you needed badly during the lockdown.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GetMeRight: 11:47am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
If the second wave is deadlier, why has government not banned flights from entering Nigeria or impose lockdown
cjudy:

You dey mind them

Well, FG and state governments are speaking the language that Nigeria citizens understand: defiance. This time around, it more about revenue for the government than safety and protection of human lives. Everyone out there should be careful because we're on our own.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Charly68: 11:49am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
The economy will colapse if they do so..
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by hstar: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Angelfrost:

Locking down the nation will achieve nothing but worsen the state of the impoverished Nigerians which will tilt the nation into anarchy far worse than what we witnessed during Endsars protest...

Come to even think of it... How many Nigerians will actually obey or abide with lock down or curfew?!! How many are interested?!!... The problem here is that many are just too poor and hungry to be bothered about any virus! If you like scream from now till your lungs burst.

As for the issue of severity and death rate... Let's keep the panic down a notch. Nigeria and the average Nigerians will come out of this healthier and stronger... What most Nigerians are contending with daily and surviving is far worse than Covid-19.

Up you

Well said
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GetMeRight: 11:51am On Jan 07, 2021
bluefilm:

It's here... but it is not DEADLY at all like the media is busy scaring people into believing it is.

I'm sure that those who had family members taken away by covid-19 would have different opinion from yours
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GetMeRight: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I believe covid19 is existing but Nigeria government is useless. Those citizens that didn't believe about covid19 I can't blame them because Nigeria government is a big liar and not trustworthy. Why did Nigeria government find it difficult to publish those who were infected with covid19 to the public so that people will believe them ? Useless and nonentity leaders.

You want the government to publish the names of the covid-19 patients so that people can believe it? Who does that? Which government had done that already? What even make you believe that publishing the names of the patients will make them believe?
You don't publish the names of patients without consents which you will never get. You don't even consider the stigmatisation of the patients?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Onelove508: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
ceejayluv:

Of course there is covid, but it's not that potent here. These people wants to justify the money they get in it's name. Can't you see?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by bluefilm: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

I'm sure that those who had family members taken away by covid-19 would have different opinion from yours

You know any of such families?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Mj2Mj: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
He died at 70 years of age. At what age should an average Nigeria die. What's is this second wave bruhaha sef.
Opening border( immigrant/ crowd)
Forcing sim and nin integration ( crowding)
Closing schools( with assumed lernerd humans)
Opening churches, mosques,markey( assumed anyhow humans).
Bulshiting everything with untruth.
Confusing people
Setting the country back
Killing peoples future.
Let God intervain in this issue.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by SirWarlock: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
bewla:
Second wave more deadly then first one
why is it avoiding kogi state sad
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by SirWarlock: 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kingstanding:
they're useless alright but not for whatever you wrote up there angry. Why not ask them to publish names of HIV patients undecided.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Housing(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
Whatever please NO LOCKDOWN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Young Man Electrocuted While Working On A Building In Benue State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.