Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die (30889 Views)

Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire / Experts Want More Nigerians Tested For COVID-19 / Why Many Nigerians Die Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by guru90: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2021
So this government lies don continue in this 2021.......................

Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Kingstanding: 8:50am On Jan 07, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
And many people still don't believe this virus exist.
. I believe covid19 is existing but Nigeria government is useless. Those citizens that didn't believe about covid19 I can't blame them because Nigeria government is a big liar and not trustworthy. Why did Nigeria government find it difficult to publish those who were infected with covid19 to the public so that people will believe them ? Useless and nonentity leaders.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2021
Lies

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by ceejayluv(m): 8:52am On Jan 07, 2021
Samfloxin:
Anybody that dies now is killed by Corona virus. You people want to create panic but una no go succeed. We can't be panicked in a country like Nigeria where we grove inside panic itself
You don't expect families of such renowned Prof, Ekene Dili Chukwu, Port Harcourt army GOC, And the like to lie publicly about what killed their loved ones. Especially as they clearly died in isolation centres.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Edusouls:
When you catch the virus very soon, you would realise is not APC looting, fool..
MR CORO, HOW MANY PIPU U D0N C WEY GET CORO? WITH ALL SYMPTOMS VIVIDLY SEEN?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 07, 2021
Rubbish. Covid or no covid, people die every day. Old and sick people die more frequently than others. This has nothing to do with any damn “second wave”.
There's covid out there! Stay safe if you're old or suffering from any sickness. Wear your mask so covid doesn't complicate issues for you.

If you're young and healthy, wear your mask. Even if you contract Covid, stay hydrated and you will be fine. Covid is not a death sentence.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Obago99: 8:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Nawaoh the country is going up ohhhh and the only the federal government wants to do now is borrowing from dormant account....

Which way now ������

Ahm
#Obago (D play maker)
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Emekuz(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2021
Well, for those saying it's super story or Covid-19 is not real... I have this to tell you. If you think at your younger age you are free or asymptomatic of the most dreaded disease, pls consider the old ones and those with health complications at home. We all will not loose our love ones.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by cloud(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:
SCAMDEMIC AND COOKED UP FIGURES.
I pity you
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Airyprince(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2021
This Nigerian govt are not serious how many covid center do we have exactly in this country mtcheww during the end sarz protest that covid second wave should have started we no see am it is now when other countries are havingtheir own second wave na im naija own appear this country na scam
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by xedyl(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2021
Any die now na from covid-19, na WA o.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by lkillbrokehoes: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2021
AuwalYusuf812:
Is a lie.nobody die
Until the virus catch you that's when you will believe
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Judybash93(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
Until you lockdown the country, you can't control the spread.
Guidelines is useless, an average Nigeria share same wavelength with a goat.

The leaders behave like goats
The leads behave like goats
Until covid becomes as deadly as Ebola, non of these goats will take it serious.

I won't talk about Lagos, goat is an higher animal to an average Lagosian.

Quote me if you're a goat, ignore if you're not.

Proof me right or wrong..
U no gentle o Bros

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by nathanomochi(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2021
Well,funny enough i have the cure !!!
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Onelove508: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2021
I don't understand the second wave of a thing.
Does it mean the virus was inactive before and now suddenly active?

With the way we live and behave in Nigeria shouldn't 70% of our population musy be dead or battling for survival in hospital or at home by now?

Through out last term when schools were open, students only hung the nose mask at the neck for formality sack; nobody really used it. These same students go to their homes, Churches, market, mosque etc thus we should all be positive by now abi?

Even people that uses nose mask and obey all the rules still get the virus e g Sawolu of Lagos and Boss Mustapha family member.

I don't understand.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by meobizy(f): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
See them adjusting the reports to justify a second lockdown. Please, I am not ready.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Until the virus catch you that's when you will believe
see this one. Don't u know say the virus no dey catch black man grin
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by nsiba: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2021
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by womenareapes: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2021
waleadeagb:
This is really scary considering the fact that most Nigerians don't give a damn about obeying the covid 19 guidelines. You hardly see people wearing nose mask or even having hand sanitizer. There is a general believe that it's a virus of the elites but unfortunately many of the low cadre people are dropping dead like a ravished birds all the time. The only difference is that the elites death is broadcasted while the ordinary man's death is totally uneventful and ordinary.

na your families go dey drop dead like ravished birds one at a time, ode! undecided

Nigeria government are using things stuff to cash out internationally and we know!

which people have you been seeing Falling dead like your families member on the street? undecided

even at that check the dead cases across continents, Africa has the lowest of lowest death cases and which science can't explain.

keep believing your stupid government!

lastly, you and your families will be the one dropping dead like a ravished birds. ediot
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by chimeziedickson: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2021
We need to adhere to the safety protocols....This is getting messier. May God heal our land.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:
don't even mind them. Who's doing all these thousands of tests?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
If the second wave is deadlier, why has government not banned flights from entering Nigeria or impose lockdown
That's a suicide mission, it will cripple the already crippled Nigeria economy.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by ceejayluv(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I believe covid19 is existing but Nigeria government is useless. Those citizens that didn't believe about covid19 I can't blame them because Nigeria government is a big liar and not trustworthy. Why did Nigeria government find it difficult to publish those who were infected with covid19 to the public so that people will believe them ? Useless and nonentity leaders.
Which country have you heard that the govt published names of people infected with a viral disease during a pandemic? Did they publish names of people infected with HIV?

Can a virus be ravaging the rest of the world but purposely skip Nigeria? That's what those non-believers should ask themselves.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by kokomilala(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2021
How are we so sure it's covid-19 that's responsible for their deaths?Some things don't add up. Scientists claim this biological weapon cooked as virus can die in heat after some hrs and within 2 minutes in direct sunlight.Now,in spite of the heat waves ,why aren't the cases tumbling?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by dazzlingd(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Rossintii:

I pity u and those around u
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Drizzy5001(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
Scam

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by wonder233: 9:10am On Jan 07, 2021
I still don't care
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Btruth: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2021
luvkidtemmy:
angry

END IS NEAR
End is here.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Elvis2kay: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2021
Who dey die Liar.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Seyzcham91(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2021
no mind them undecided better countries dey talk about second wave naija too dey show head

as if we even see first wave sef undecided

scamdemic undecided
bolaayenimo:
If the second wave is deadlier, why has government not banned flights from entering Nigeria or impose lockdown
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Seyzcham91(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2021
Not in naija as they portray it not all death in naija is covid related they just using people's death to count scores and cash out for themselves

Covid is real in Europe, Asia and some other western world and maybe some african countres like Southy sha but naija na SCAMDEMIC! undecided undecided
haryorbarmie83:
And many people still don't believe this virus exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain / Combating Halitosis / Lagos State Opens New Cardiac & Renal Centre (CRC) Gbagada Lagos. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.