Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die (30890 Views)

Over 700 Nigerians Die From Oral Cancer Annually – Ehanire / Experts Want More Nigerians Tested For COVID-19 / Why Many Nigerians Die Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by jaeyking(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Offpoint1:
Until you lockdown the country, you can't control the spread.
Guidelines is useless, an average Nigeria share same wavelength with a goat.

The leaders behave like goats
The leads behave like goats
Until covid becomes as deadly as Ebola, non of these goats will take it serious.

I won't talk about Lagos, goat is an higher animal to an average Lagosian.

Quote me if you're a goat, ignore if you're not.

Proof me right or wrong..

this one touch me. Share same wavelength with goat
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by xtian110: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
THE END IS NEAR

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by Cousin9999: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
Audio statistics. Total BS.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by greatness77: 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
thelinguist:
Super story
since u doesn't believe d virus is real in nigeria, u must contract d coronavirus here in nigeria, d one dat will put u on life supporting machine but u will survive and come here and share your experience, say amen
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by showafrica(m): 8:13pm On Jan 07, 2021
bolaayenimo:
If the second wave is deadlier, why has government not banned flights from entering Nigeria or impose lockdown

Dont mind the idiots and there scamdemic....to me, road accidents in Nigeria is more deadlier than covid 21

Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GetMeRight: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
bluefilm:

You know any of such families?

How is it convenient for people to choose to be dumb? This question qualifies as the dumbest question of 2021. I have seen the burial of Covid-19 patient in my city. Lawyer Kazeem, may your soul rest in peace. Why would you even ask such a question? Are you sure you are normal at all?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by bluefilm: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

How is it convenient for people to choose to be dumb? This question qualifies as the dumbest question of 2021. I have seen the burial of Covid-19 patient in my city. Lawyer Kazeem, may your soul rest in peace. Why would you even ask such a question? Are you sure you are normal at all?

Eyaaaaa, may the good lord accept the soul of your covid19 patient Dr. Lawyer Kazeem in his SCAMdemic paradise.

Amen and Awoman.

Well sha, oga don't blame me for being so dumb concerning the covid19 SCAMdemic.

It's not really my fault.

I am yet to see or meet anyone who knows or have seen anyone who is with or has died from the SCAMdemic virus.

I know you may not understand this my logic.

But then, it is what it is.
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GetMeRight: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
bluefilm:

Eyaaaaa, may the good lord accept the soul of your covid19 patient Dr. Lawyer Kazeem in his SCAMdemic paradise.

Amen and Awoman.

Well sha, oga don't blame me for being so dumb concerning the covid19 SCAMdemic.

I am yet to see or meet anyone who knows or have seen anyone who is with or has died from the SCAMdemic virus.

The funniest thing is that if you become a victim and it claims your life, we won't know. You got my point?
Re: COVID-19 Bites Harder As More Nigerians Die by GetMeRight: 8:05am On Jan 11, 2021
bluefilm:

Amen and Awoman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Bad Habits That Can Seriously Damage You Brain / Garri: This Is Poisonous To My Body / Combating Halitosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.