Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,219 members, 7,846,048 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

The rigth partner, the best friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The rigth partner, the best friend (254 Views)

After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? / Why Nigerian Ladies Want A Godfearing Partner ( The Truth Behind) By PUSSYHOE / In Search Of A Lifetime Partner - The Rich Guy Vs The Guy With Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The rigth partner, the best friend by vivsravine: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2021
THE RIGHT PARTNER, THE BEST FRIEND

Marriage is hard, let me tell you, anyone who says marriage is essy is either lying or hasn't spent much time with their spouse.

Marriage is hard, well marriage should be hard, yes, I say that again, marriage should be hard,why, because we don't appreciate things that comes easy, we don't hold on to things that comes easy, we either discard it.

Something that is hard like marriage requires investment, therefore , the more we invest, the more we are committed, the longer we keep it,the more value it has.

When people get divorced, they feel there is something better around the corner, find your life in the most things that is lacking when you deny to offer yourself.

Find something more sincere that binds and rebounds you, that something that brings good memories.

That something which proves to me that you are my world and even till the end of time, fight for me always, time goes slow while you doing the best.

Marriage is appreciating  those things that makes your partner happy and being supportive, no matter how bad the situation is.

We commot to live our lives together for all the days to come, I ask you to share this world with me for good and ill, be my partner and I will be yours.

You have to become the rigth partner so that the rigth partner will walk into your life.

Finding your purpose, creates a void, when I made my biggest purpose in life is to love you to be my partner and friend for life.

The right partner makes you find examples of the best human beings on earth, you feel honoured o have their love, influence and adoration, then you hope to aspire to be half the perosn your partner prays for.

Acknowledging,accepting him or her as a friend making them very comfortable, by being supportive and happy, when you can't imagine your future without them being part of it, never taking for granted how lucky and favoured i am having you as a partner for life.

We might have been pronounced as husband amd wife but let's always remember to be each other's best friend.

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The rigth partner, the best friend by vivsravine: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on

Or messenger me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: The rigth partner, the best friend by vivsravine: 8:59am On Jan 09, 2021
Many thanks for all

Comments
Views

Please let's make 2021 interesting for more on my intriguing topics

Please visit Vivsravine on naira land search for more or

Vivsravine speaks ©

Please visit my blog for more on....

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time / Impressive Health Importance Of Onions / Where Ghanaians, Created In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.