Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time (249 Views)

MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / MEN!! This Photo Explains Why MARRIAGE Should Be The LAST Thing On Your Mind!! / She Wants To Tie Me Down With Marriage. Should I End My 2-Year-Old Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by amazing101x: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Anything life time promotes laziness, i feel marriage should work just like drivers license renewable after few years, this way everybody will be careful because you don't want to lose your license. Then there should be celebration for renewal and a new five years will be reissued or you could decide you want to start a new life with someone else. in this case you are not divorced , you just completed a marriage and decided to take a break.

Its like our lives was planed by some ancestors thousands of years ago; how we go to school, get a job, get married , make babies , grow old and die. Most of these laws were written thousands of years ago , this generation needs to come up with a new way of life. Guys what do you think.
Re: Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by zexy2030(m): 4:50am On Jan 15, 2021
grin, the kids u make, what happens, they expire after 5yrs? The kids makes marriage last forever. Otherwise, you can change after 5yrs but no 2 persons are the same. Our development differs.
Re: Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by blackpanthar: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Some people just dont check what is in their head before they post it.
Re: Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Jan 15, 2021
blackpanthar:
Some people just dont check what is in their head before they post it.
grin

1 Like

Re: Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by malcom1X: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2021
When there's a threat to divorce, pot am again.
Re: Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by fineboynl(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2021
there is with a contract marriage. it well defined in develop countries but I don't know about nigeria.
Re: Marriage Should Be 5 Years Renewable Contract Instead Of Life Time by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 15, 2021
I support this 100%.

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Don't Marry! / Do A DNA Test Whether You Trust Your Wife Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.