Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? (358 Views)

My Wife Still Left Me After Forgiving Her For Cheating / Why Nigerian Ladies Want A Godfearing Partner ( The Truth Behind) By PUSSYHOE / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by zeenaman: 9:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Isn't it the truth that once a cheat always a cheat? I personally believe that cheating is a deal breaker in a relationship. Once you cheat, the relationship irredeemably goes to the bin.
Share your experience on the topic
Re: After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by Pierocash(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
I don't tolerate cheating partners. If I catch you once,that is the end.

I forgive, but I don't accept them back. Cheats don't change, They only devise smarter ways to play the game

2 Likes

Re: After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by zeenaman: 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
Lalasticlala, kindly move this to the promised land. Let people learn this once and for all. This will help reduce all these unhealthy relationship posts we see daily on the front page.
Re: After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by schoolboymatt(m): 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
Pierocash:
I don't tolerate cheating partners. If I catch you once,that is the end.

I forgive, but I don't accept them back. Cheats don't change, They only devise smarter ways to play the game

all in all how many people have cheated on you...?
Re: After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by Pierocash(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
schoolboymatt:

all in all how many people have cheated on you...?
2. I dumped them asap,no nego
Re: After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by Jayrockk: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2022
I don't forgive a bxtch, I move on to the next

Re: After Forgiving Your Cheating Partner the first time, Didn't He/she Do It Again? by HopeNeverDies: 9:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: This Is Why You Should Stop Suggesting Marriage To Men (video) / Bandit Are Now In Lokoja / 10 Best Morning Exercises For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.