Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? (24207 Views)

2023 Presidency: Dave Umahi/zulum Or El-eufai Ticket On APC / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by oyatz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

I don't understand you asking me about the number of delegates SE APC can muster?

Is every state chapter of the party not supposed to produce the same number of delegates for the party's Primary Election? Or are some states given higher number than others?

Now imagine all delegates of SE and SS voting for a Southeast candidate 100%.

Then Northern delegates, acting on orders from northern power brokers, voting for a Southeast candidate too. Except for maybe delegates from Kano and Yobe who might vote on the basis of 60% to 40% in favor of Tinubu.

Now, Tinubu will be left with only Southwest delegates. But the question is, are SW delegates even assured for him? You know the answer is no.

Ekiti delegates will never vote for Tinubu even if Fayemi is not contesting.

Osun delegates may also not be assured depending of where Aregbesola stands by 2022.

Ondo delegates may also not be 100% for Tinubu when you realize that Akeredolu is not a Tinubu man except for their little romance because of recent election.

So where would Tinubu get the delegates to win?

Your first sentence showed that you don't know how delegates in presidential primaries are chosen.

Let me explain to you.

1) All States have an agreed fixed numbers of delegates e.g 3 elected persons per State.

2) Statutory delegates : this is the game changer.

For instance;

* All Presidential aspirants
* All members of the NWC of the party
*All members of the Board of Trustees
* All elected Government officials of the party e.g LG chairmen, Assembly members, Governors, senators, reps etc.
* Chairmen and secretaries of the party in each State.

In some cases, appointed party leaders like

*Ministers and Ambassadors are also automatic delegates.

Now, in Kano alone, there are 44 LG chairmen, three senators, about 18 Reps, around 30 Assembly members on the platform of the APC ,all of which will be party delegates.

Now unless, there's approachment and re-alignments, it is difficult for New comers in the party to have the support of these long term career politicians.
To get substantial delegate votes from Kano, the Ganduje's camp must endorse your candidancy.

Summary: the States don't have equal numbers of delegates and political gladiators in each State matters.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
oyatz:

Your first sentence showed that you don't know how delegates in presidential primaries are chosen.

Let me explain to you.

1) All States have an agreed fixed numbers of delegates e.g 3 elected persons per State.

2) Statutory delegates : this is the game changer.

For instance;

* All Presidential aspirants
* All elected Government officials of the party e.g LG chairmen, Assembly members, Governors, senators, reps etc.
* Chairmen and secretaries of the party in each State.

In some cases, appointed party leaders like Ministers and Ambassadors are also automatic delegates.

Now, in Kano alone, there are 44 LG chairmen, three senators, about 18 Reps, around 30 Assembly members on the platform of the APC ,all of which will be party delegates.

I get it.

But APC doesn't start and end in Kano.

Like I've said before, when the forces align, not even a dollar rain will deliver Tinubu or anybody the power brokers do not want.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by oyatz(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

I get it.

But APC doesn't start and end in Kano.

Like I've said before, when the forces align, not even a dollar rain will deliver Tinubu or anybody the power brokers do not want.

You are fixated on Tinubu.

I am telling you how delegates emerged.

You see, if there is free and fair elections, it may be difficult for a single power block to determine the winner, this is where consesus work.

The candidate that enjoy support accross the largest groups will win.

In the 1993 SDP primaries, there were 3 formidable camps-
1) The camp of the Governors which supported Baba Gana Kingibe
2) The Yar'Adua camp which supported Atiku following the betrayal of Yar'Adua by Kingibe
3) The neutral members which wanted freedom from Yar'Adua and thus supported Abiola.

At the first round ,Abiola had a simple majority but not up to 60% of the needed votes.

At the second round, the Yar'Adua camp reached an alliance with Abiola to support him so that Atiku should be made the running mate and the alliance worked. Abiola defeated Kingibe.

In protest, the SDP Governors threatened not to work for the party unless Abiola pick their candidate, Kingibe who as the pioneer chairman of the SDP was instrumental to the emergence of most of these Governors.

In the 1999 PDP primaries, Jim Nwobodo went round the convention ground addressing the delegates in Hausa language. He got some votes and even splitted votes from the S/East with Dr Ekwueme.

The rest is history.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

unfortunately there is nothing one can say that your expired brain can captured

alaye take your fairly used brain off my side jawe, don't have time for your unproductive chitchat

More glorious rubbish.
This is what happens when you're intellectually stunted.

Stick to your paygrade my guy. You no reach
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
oyatz:

You see, if there is free and fair elections, it may be difficult for a single power block to determine the winner, this is where consesus work.

2) The Yar'Adua camp which supported Atiku following the betrayal of Yar'Adua by Kingibe
3) The neutral members which wanted freedom from Yar'Adua and thus supported Abiola.

At the first round ,Abiola had a simple majority but not up to 60% of the needed votes.

At the second round, the Yar'Adua camp reached an alliance with Abiola to support him so that Atiku should be made the running mate and the alliance worked. Abiola defeated Kingibe.

In protest, the SDP Governors threatened not to work for the party unless Abiola pick their candidate, Kingibe who as the pioneer chairman of the SDP was instrumental to the emergence of most of these Governors.

In the 1999 PDP primaries, Jim Nwobodo went round the convention ground addressing the delegates in Hausa language. He got some votes and even splitted votes from the S/East with Dr Ekwueme.

The rest is history.

You're wasting your own time trying to educate that character. They only obsess about Tinubu and craft every possible scenario in their mind to justify the failure they wish for him.

The predictable and inevitable downfall of Igbos will always be their propensity for playing politics of enmity, vendetta and personal acrimony rather than accepting that politics is about permanent interests to then play their cards accordingly.

I am willing to bet any money that Tinubu or Osinbajo are the only two possible options to emerge APC 2023 candidate for far too many reasons than I can be bothered to explain to hateful IPOBians who will never have analytical commonsense to grasp simple and predictable developments even if you explain a million times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by CSTRR: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
oyatz:

How do you think Dave Umahi will be able to defeat Atiku for the PDP ticket? Atiku has better and formidable political structure than anybody in the PDP.

Unless, there's a gang-up by the Governors, there is no strong politician in the PDP that can defeat Atiku.
He may have a structure but doesn't mean he will always win the PDP primaries.

There is.always a time for everything, and 2023 is not atiku's time.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by danilmo: 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

I don't understand you asking me about the number of delegates SE APC can muster?

Is every state chapter of the party not supposed to produce the same number of delegates for the party's Primary Election? Or are some states given higher number than others?

Then Northern delegates, acting on orders from northern power brokers, voting for a Southeast candidate too. Except for maybe delegates from Kano and Yobe who might vote on the basis of 60% to 40% in favor of Tinubu.

Now, Tinubu will be left with only Southwest delegates. But the question is, are SW delegates even assured for him? You know the answer is no.

Osun delegates may also not be assured depending of where Aregbesola stands by 2022.

Ondo delegates may also not be 100% for Tinubu when you realize that Akeredolu is not a Tinubu man except for their little romance because of recent election.

which North power broker du ubreally mean u mean they ll leave their friend and co Muslim BAT and start working for Christian , IGBO SE man?? who is d power broker,

av mentioned where BAT ll get his loyalty from but u disposed it against what we can see and feel, now on asking u where the igbo man ll get their delicate from u say power broker,

guy aside SS and SE I dont see where BAT won't win, and as na say BAT dey on ballot, his contender would just be a play Field, u find it difficult to get sha..
see except theirs is general agreement across the nation to seed it for Igbo man ehn, e go hard, the plain truth.

anyway 2023 still far, let's calm down and work
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by danilmo: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

Infact the way u analyse SW and quoted northern power broker made me have the feelings like u dont know the inner politics and d influence tentacles /how far bat has gone..
just never mind as I dont know how to tell u plenty again.

people do d job for him not even himself anymore, u witness d last senatorial election in Lagos?? he was even in far away Kano, he's quiet about 2023 but u see how Oyo state senators and co have started visiting and organising conference for him in OYo,Kano, and other northern state

hmmm,
Ondo + Ogun +OYo alone can oust the delecate in SS and SE combine.. how many delecate can SS boast of?? how many can SE boast of How many LGA chairmen and senators are APC?? these are the deligate bro

I feel igbo should talk how to pacify bat to calm his force for SE , not comparing him on same ballot with Igbo man,

it's well sha...
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by oyatz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
CSTRR:

He may have a structure but doesn't mean he will always win the PDP primaries.

There is.always a time for everything, and 2023 is not atiku's time.

Well, I share part of your points because my philosophy of powers especially presidential power goes beyond the physical.

I strongly believe that there are spiritual dimensions to powers and a role for destiny. If it's not part of Atiku's or Tinubu's destiny to become president ,they won't be.

However if it's part of their destiny, they will be.

All men are just running the race, but God alone knows the winner.

Psalm 62: 11=> 'God has spoken once, twice I have heard this, that power belongs to God'

Dan 4:17=> '...The most High rules in the Kingdom of Men , giveth to whomever he will and set over it the lowest of men'

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
Ikinternational:

More glorious rubbish.
This is what happens when you're intellectually stunted.

Stick to your paygrade my guy. You no reach

you want to identify me with your standard but unfortunately you're uninformed

reason for crying and wailing sef beat me, APC the broom ewedu and alimajiri party handover presidency to Biafra people, hope you're happy now clown
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Whiteshield:
Why not Zulum/Umahi?
smart guy but eh no make sense like that
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
oyatz:

The rest is history.

We are on the same page o!

Because my point too is that no matter how formidable Tinubu thinks he, and his camp, is, he cannot win the APC ticket alone.

He needs some certain kind of consensus with other camps.

But the body language of other camps in the party doesn't seem to be favorable to him.

When alignments and realignments are completed, just like it was done in 1993 and 1999, you'd be surprised that not the most powerful candidate that will win but the candidate that appeals most to the different camps.

Abiola wasn't the most formidable candidate in 1993 nor was Obasanjo in 1999. If anything, Obasanjo was just released from prison. He had no money and no party loyalists but he won. Why? Consensus.

That's what I'm trying to make u understand.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
OneTemplate:

You're wasting your own time trying to educate that character. They only obsess about Tinubu and craft every possible scenario in their mind to justify the failure they wish for him.

The predictable and inevitable downfall of Igbos will always be their propensity for playing politics of enmity, vendetta and personal acrimony rather than accepting that politics is about permanent interests to then play their cards accordingly.

I am willing to bet any money that Tinubu or Osinbajo are the only two possible options to emerge APC 2023 candidate for far too many reasons than I can be bothered to explain to hateful IPOBians who will never have analytical commonsense to grasp simple and predictable developments even if you explain a million times.

Don't think too highly of yourself dude.

Your lord and saviour and his poster boy will be defeated silly in 2022 APC primary.

Prepare to wail properly.

In your head, Southeast should come and bend the knee for Tinubu before they get power.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
danilmo:

which North power broker du ubreally mean u mean they ll leave their friend and co Muslim BAT and start working for Christian , IGBO SE man?? who is d power broker,

av mentioned where BAT ll get his loyalty from but u disposed it against what we can see and feel, now on asking u where the igbo man ll get their delicate from u say power broker,

guy aside SS and SE I dont see where BAT won't win, and as na say BAT dey on ballot, his contender would just be a play Field, u find it difficult to get sha..
see except theirs is general agreement across the nation to seed it for Igbo man ehn, e go hard, the plain truth.

If Tinubu will president, he needs a northern Christian. I know that's why Dogara went back to APC.

But the north, being predominantly Muslim, have said they will not be represented by a Christian at the presidential villa. Have you not heard that or you are wishing it away?

Now about northern power brokers, apart from Ganduje(if he qualifies as a power broker) and Lawan, who else does Tinubu have in the North?
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by cktheluckyman: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
danilmo:

Lol you assume Tinubu will only be contesting against a SE candidate.You people are too funny
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by cktheluckyman: 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

If Tinubu will president, he needs a northern Christian. I know that's why Dogara went back to APC.

But the north, being predominantly Muslim, have said they will not be represented by a Christian at the presidential villa. Have you not heard that or you are wishing it away?

Now about northern power brokers, apart from Ganduje(if he qualifies as a power broker) and Lawan, who else does Tinubu have in the North?
Even that Ganduje cannot be trusted.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by danilmo: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
cktheluckyman:

Lol you assume Tinubu will only be contesting against a SE candidate.You people are too funny

Why are u like this now guy?? lol, we dey talk election where man with the highest loyalist takes the field day..

presence of okorocha on d ballot does it stop buhari from emerging??

Tinubu
kalu
Onu
Fayemi and who else?? I can tell u fayemi will even come 2nd self coz of his elrufai ally for 2031 presidency.. Ekiti, rufai and ameachi ll deliver delicate to him,

how many delecate has SE

lol not saying dull but u see without the agreement across d nation I don't see SE wining national politic that's why they must remove pride and form relationship with other tribe...

U guys are not the only one who knows buhari is bad but ur voice is too much and dirty on BAT reping SW, Northerner who has large chunk of vote strength..

make una calm down bro.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by danilmo: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

lol, where did they say they won't b represented by a Christian North??

OK, since u won't agree they ll support Tinubu, oya who are power broker that ll dish BAT for Kalu,Onu??

elrufai?? abi na Kastina Gov??, Like I'm keen to know , cox even rufai has gone solo as per 2023 ever since people started BAT movement..

anyhow sha..

maybe I should just agree for today sake that BAT has nobody that ll support him na.. lol
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by oyatz(m): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
OfficialAwol:

We are on the same page o!

Because my point too is that no matter how formidable Tinubu thinks he, and his camp, is, he cannot win the APC ticket alone.

He needs some certain kind of consensus with other camps.

But the body language of other camps in the party doesn't seem to be favorable to him.

When alignments and realignments are completed, just like it was done in 1993 and 1999, you'd be surprised that not the most powerful candidate that will win but the candidate that appeals most to the different camps.

Abiola wasn't the most formidable candidate in 1993 nor was Obasanjo in 1999. If anything, Obasanjo was just released from prison. He had no money and no party loyalists but he won. Why? Consensus.

That's what I'm trying to make u understand.

No two elections are exactly alike.

In 1999 PDP primaries, the party was not in Government and it was a newly formed party consisting of different blocks.

You see most of the people who will be delegates (if the present structures are not changed) are career politicians and not social media analysts or newbies.

Formidable politicians like Atiku, Tinubu and to some extent Saraki have their loyalists in every State, across religious, tribal and even party lines. They even buy nomination forms for candidates in APGA, PDP, Labour party, APC. They spend money to send people on pilgrimages to Mecca & Jerusalem, give scholarships, help some people to get jobs, contracts, pay for Legal Fees of people during Tribunals, have their friends/loyalists in the Judiciary, Civil Service, Members of the Diplomatic corps , Military, Media, Religious leaders, Traditional Rulers etc.
All these are important electoral factors in Nigeria.

Buhari doesn't have much friends outside his immediate surroundings and his political career didn't emerge through this conventional political ways and this partly explain why it's easy for him to be unapologetic nepotic.

When the time comes for them to ask for favours, a good number of the people that will be delegates will be their people.

Besides these connection and network of loyalists, another important factor that can swing the pendulum in the favour of a candidate is 'the other contestants'.

What can the other contestants offer? Do most of the delegates hav had any serious relationships with them? Are they crowd pullers?What is their financial war chests? Are there strong contenders who may nullify each other's votes or too many weak candidates?
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by cktheluckyman: 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
danilmo:

Why are u like this now guy?? lol, we dey talk election where man with the highest loyalist takes the field day..

presence of okorocha on d ballot does it stop buhari from emerging??

Tinubu
kalu
Onu
Fayemi and who else?? I can tell u fayemi will even come 2nd self coz of his elrufai ally for 2031 presidency.. Ekiti, rufai and ameachi ll deliver delicate to him,

how many delecate has SE

lol not saying dull but u see without the agreement across d nation I don't see SE wining national politic that's why they must remove pride and form relationship with other tribe...

U guys are not the only one who knows buhari is bad but ur voice is too much and dirty on BAT reping SW, Northerner who has large chunk of vote strength..

make una calm down bro.
Northerners will also contest.I forsee Hell-rufai joining the race.What even gives you the impression it will be an only southern affair?

Saying Tinubu has the highest loyalists in APC is ridiculous.Tinubu powers begins and ends in the SW
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by OfficialAwol(m): 12:46am On Jan 09, 2021
oyatz:

No two elections are exactly alike.

In 1999 PDP primaries, the party was not in Government and it was a newly formed party consisting of different blocks.

You see most of the people who will be delegates (if the present structures are not changed) are career politicians and not social media analysts or newbies.

Formidable politicians like Atiku, Tinubu and to some extent Saraki have their loyalists in every State, across religious, tribal and even party lines. They even buy nomination forms for candidates in APGA, PDP, Labour party, APC. They spend money to send people on pilgrimages to Mecca & Jerusalem, give scholarships, help some people to get jobs, contracts, pay for Legal Fees of people during Tribunals, have their friends/loyalists in the Judiciary, Civil Service, Members of the Diplomatic corps , Military, Media, Religious leaders, Traditional Rulers etc.
All these are important electoral factors in Nigeria.

Buhari doesn't have much friends outside his immediate surroundings and his political career didn't emerge through this conventional political ways and this partly explain why it's easy for him to be unapologetic nepotic.

When the time comes for them to ask for favours, a good number of the people that will be delegates will be their people.

Besides these connection and network of loyalists, another important factor that can swing the pendulum in the favour of a candidate is 'the other contestants'.

What can the other contestants offer? Do most of the delegates hav had any serious relationships with them? Are they crowd pullers?What is their financial war chests? Are there strong contenders who may nullify each other's votes or too many weak candidates?

Let's wait and watch.

May we all be alive to watch the drama unfold.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 1:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:
[/b]

you want to identify me with your standard but unfortunately you're uninformed

reason for crying and wailing sef beat me, APC the broom ewedu and alimajiri party handover presidency to Biafra people, hope you're happy now clown

This clown can buy n sell your papa.
Tell him ikenna from GRA Onitsha said it

Landlord don't argue with tenants.
Benz driver don't argue with bus conductor
Except out of boredom on Nairaland
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:27am On Jan 09, 2021
Ikinternational:

This clown can buy n sell your papa.
Tell him ikenna from GRA Onitsha said it

Landlord don't argue with tenants.
Benz driver don't argue with bus conductor
Except out of boredom on Nairaland

I'm not an Igbo man in igbo land where that's rampant, a day old baby una dey sell am. the only thing I can tell my papa right now is that I met the world clown online who live all his miserable life at Onitsha named ikenna the ediot

what exactly is your primary school rhymes in your last paragraph for? I suggest you visit yabaleft in Lagos to meet your colleagues
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm not an Igbo man in igbo land where that's rampant, a day old baby una dey sell am. the only thing I can tell my papa right now is that I met the world clown online who live all his miserable life at Onitsha named ikenna the ediot

what exactly is your primary school rhymes in your last paragraph for? I suggest you visit yabaleft in Lagos to meet your colleagues

Small boys can be so entertaining/brave online.
In real life the only way you'll address me is yes sir no sir. Oga this oga that. Facts...

But for online im your mate. lol...only out of boredom
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ikinternational:

Small boys can be so entertaining/brave online.
In real life the only way you'll address me is yes sir no sir. Oga this oga that. Facts...

But for online im your mate. lol...only out of boredom

werey boy with your experience as motor boy at Onitsha

when you grow to the level of a man then I can equipped you with some ideas and help that will turn you to a legit millionaire not ritualist millionaire you people are known of in your region
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

werey boy with your experience as motor boy at Onitsha

when you grow to the level of a man then I can equipped you with some ideas and help that will turn you to a legit millionaire not ritualist millionaire you people are known of in your region

You finally fell for the bait...good.

Okay sir im interested in playing this big bank game.

My only stipulation is we play with facts.
Post receipts or video call.
We all have sm n smart phones
This is technology age. Nobody can just lie anyhow

At minimum, we can post some account balances.
Or we can just video chat. My house is real. The machines that dey outside are real

Remember, im a student for where your money dey. That's why you volunteered to teach me.

If you quickly backtrack or deflect with more drivel, serious shame on you

Na man you be right? Show me

*On God, I'll even open my home safe n let YOU count the money*
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ikinternational:

You finally fell for the bait...good.

Okay sir im interested in playing this big bank game.

My only stipulation is we play with facts.
Post receipts or video call.
We all have sm n smart phones
This is technology age. Nobody can just lie anyhow

At minimum, we can post some account balances.
Or we can just video chat. My house is real. The machines that dey outside are real

Remember, im a student for where your money dey. That's why you volunteered to teach me.

If you quickly backtrack or deflect with more drivel, serious shame on you

Na man you be right? Show me

*On God, I'll even open my home safe n let YOU count the money*

writing novel all for nothing. get help
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

writing novel all for nothing. get help

Get ya pussy ass out of my mentions idiot.
Now I'm disgusted.

Go play with yo mates dweeb
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ikinternational:

Get ya pussy ass out of my mentions idiot.
Now I'm disgusted.

Go play with yo mates dweeb

look at this proud Onitsha boy, Dundee let me remind you that I was on my own before you jump like loose monkey to disgrace your lineage here

seek wisdom and halt showing the world the height of your stupidiity
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

look at this proud Onitsha boy, Dundee let me remind you that I was on my own before you jump like loose monkey to disgrace your lineage here

seek wisdom and halt showing the world the height of your stupidiity

Fuvck you n your world.
I don't need advice from my boy boy

I detest cowards. Just comfortable ranting from the shadows with their big mouth. We're built different
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you n your world.
I don't need advice from my boy boy

I detest cowards. Just comfortable ranting from the shadows with their big mouth. We're built different

I don't need advise, I don't need advise na him turn you to a village champion, the imbeciles dey tell me he stays at Onitsha, like I should be flying ba?

alaye pack your watery brain together and GTFOH
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 11:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I don't need advise, I don't need advise na him turn you to a village champion, the imbeciles dey tell me he stays at Onitsha, like I should be flying ba?

alaye pack your watery brain together and GTFOH

Kindly choke on a dick mr millionaire ideas.
You're a coward. Plain n simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Distances Self From Plot To Draft Jonathan Into Presidential Race / Ugonna Alison-madueke Says Internet Photos Mischievous / Naira Rain As PDP Raises Billions For Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.