Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? (24224 Views)

2023 Presidency: Dave Umahi/zulum Or El-eufai Ticket On APC / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ayomide811(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
cktheluckyman:

Onu has a better chance of picking the APC ticket than Tinubu.
what concern Ibo with Islamic party?
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by vioment: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Na the two best leaders since founding fathers, you just call there.

I have already known that if Nigeria elects any or even better, these two, Nigeria will be on a credible path to rub shoulders with Indonesia and even Germany shortly.

Am not from their state, the only thing that link me and umahi is tribe, but i am not about tribe when it comes to leadership or progress.

If this is by merit, these are the two best leaders.
The reason even sanwo can't catch up is because umahi and zulum began putting visions
in order from day one. They didn't wait until Nigerians got wise on identifying good leaders, before they began acting.

God have molded these two exceptions for us, to lead us in the right path. It will be up to us to receive the blessings or thrash it.

Umahi and Zulum are a working progress, but if you notice, it is normal for them to pick the right team and also work tirelessly for the people. They are about a better Nigeria first before anything else.

May God continue to protect them and continue to fill them up with the wisdom and courage, needed to lift Nigeria from grass to grace.

3 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Onlinesmart: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
cktheluckyman:

Osinbajo, Ahmed lawan, gbajabiamila, fashola, Aregbesola etc are of tinubu's camp. Mention 2 politicians that could be linked to ẹnu àbí inú or whatever you call it.

Let's start from there grin
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by hstar: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
What gives u the certainty that you would be alive before then

Foolish Set of leaders

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ogbuu101: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Unik3030:
u Igbos deceive yourself a lot,so it is paperweight umahi n Ogbonnaya that can't win the whole of south east hands down that will win d whole Nigeria?

The earlier d better u people realise that it will b easy for a camel to pass d needle eye than for an Igbo man to b d flag bearer of APC.

u people will deceive yourself till 2022 n when reality dawn on u,u will start shouting betrayal
Slippery afonja.
What was the weight of Obasanjo b4 the rest of the country minus afonjas gifted him the presidency on a platter?
Do you know Obasanjo failed even in his ward even with his name on the ballot?

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Dansuqi: 4:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
cktheluckyman:

Stop dreaming.this is not obaseki court matter
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by adenigga(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Ipob & Boko Haram's factors!

Ask me why....
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by koladebrainiac(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
OfficialAwol:
The entire country has agreed that the Southeast and the Northeast are the two most disadvantaged regions when it comes to producing leaders of the country.

The neglect suffered by Northeast can be seen in Boko Haram ravaging the region and in Southeast in IPOB demanding secession.

If that's the case therefore, 2023 should be earmarked for dousing the tension of marginalization in these two regions.

And being that Buhari is a northerner, commonsense, equity, fairness and the need for national cohesion demands that power should come to South, nay Southeast.

Now, in the Southeast, Umahi would be APC's best bet with his trailblazing performance in Ebonyi with little resources, he beats a corrupt Orji Uzor Kalu or an imbecilic Okorocha hands down.

Then pair him with another trailblazer in the Northeast, Umaru Zulum. A man that has demonstrated intelligence, his belief in merit, a builder and a detribalized northerner.

It's a simple calculation that Zulum would succeed Umahi in 2031 to make up for Northeastern quest for power.

What issue do you have with this calculation?

Because after Obasanjo and Osinbajo's 8 years apiece as President and Vice President of this country, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Tinubu or anyone from Southwest has no business with the presidency in 2023.
everything

Why not Zulum n Nwanyi ticket
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Kapeter(m): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
we will vote them
Who are the we?
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by catherine1998: 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
PHijo:
Umahi lacks character. He will definitely have to do without my support. So far, the only men from the South east I can support are Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu. Maybe the South east should present other options people could select from.

The South west doesn't deserve the office but if they field Akinwunmi Adesina I may have a change of heart.

Apart from Zulum's zeal to deal with Boko Haram and uplift his people not much is known about him. His thinking when it comes to economic policies is very important. That's one of the reasons Nigeria suffers from the current predicament.

When it comes to policy I know where Atiku stands, that's a plus for him but a big minus is how he handles public assets.

2023 is likely going to be the North east or South east. I think politicians from both zones in all the political parties should form a united front to actualize their dream.
please Umahi doesn't need supports of envious people like you, Umahi is the only outstanding character in the South East, now

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
Who are the we?
does it matters ? undecided
Kapeter:
Who are the we?
does it matters ?
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ezennwa(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
it's turn by turn and 2023 belongs to Igbo or the North can continue ruling the country, it's non-negotiable.

Osinbajo political career will jam Rock if he dares to contest for 2023 Presidential Election, don't say i did not warn him.

Osinbajo should forget about 2023 or face the consequences.

Remember what i said earlier', Osinbajo will be messed up at the polls.

A Stitch In Time Saves Nine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
It feels like reaping where nothing was sowed.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by book0113: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
Has anything ever been good in Nigerian politics
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Kapeter(m): 4:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
does it matters ? undecided does it matters ?
All i know is that only a bastard Yoruba will vote Igbo after everything useless azukuwe did.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by RuddyFusion(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
shut iburo onye igbo, stop painting us black please, face ur tribe biko, we need presidency and i will vote for umahi nke iji ka
abum nwafor Igbo ....nwa Abia umuahi is unmasked as a treacherous dictator after who's just after his own pocket and that of his family ....Igbo have better sons that can represent us well for anything 2023
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by sulaak(m): 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dpharisee:
Nothing wrong since SE and NE are yet to produce the president under this democratic dispensation

Abacha was from the NE

Ironsi was from the SE
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by CSTRR: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
[quote author=OneTemplate post=97817823]

What concerns the SW with PDP ticket? Did Yorubas , the most politically powerful Yorubas anyway, ever bother with the PDP since GEJ marginalised them after his 2011 victory? PDP is no longer the Party of the SW.

Yorubas are not like shameless Igbos who have no problem reaping where they have not sown. Let Bode George fight for Yoruba interest in PDP . Other Yorubas will rightly demand the ticket of the ruling Party we Yorubas played a major role to make APC what it is today.[/quote
Okay.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by MajohBankz: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kapeter:
Make Igbo no disturb demselves honestly. Who wan vote una with wetin useless oloriburuku azukuwe make us all see wey he dey lie say him be one useless pan Africanist. Na so Kwame Nkrumah take do am for Ghana abi Nelson Mandela for SA. Any Yoruba that vote Igbo to rule dis country is prolly a bastard or doesn't know history.

You all better go join Namadi Kunu IPOD and ask for your biafra instead. Cuz e go easy to get biafra than make Nigerians vote for any other Igbo to rule this country again.

My two cent o.
Stop being stupid and talk about umahi and leave Igbo people alone. There's zulum there as well. Y the bitterness? Igbo presidency is for the names of people you hear it from and the media.
Tell umahi that he's wasting his time and stop sounding like a broken record thinking every Igbo shares your foolishness

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by CSTRR: 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Whiteshield:

Yorubas supported Apc and are founding members of the Apc. Back then, Igbos were busy calling the APC a J@njaweed party. Today now, Igbos are begging Apc for ticket.

\
Ogbonnaya is also a founding member.
He brought in the anpp, just like tinubu brought ACN.

If igbos had followed him like yorubas followed tinubu, there would have been no difference.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Dollanaira: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by ikenna44: 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
yoruba people wont like this suggestion oo...no let tinubu pursue igbo people enter lagoon oo...biko kwa!
leave 2023 for tinubu oo...na him birth rite oo
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by CSTRR: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
A lot of people have poor history.
Talking about how yorubas are founding fathers of APC.

I don't think there is a more legitimate founder of the APC than ogbonnya Onu.

What is affecting him is that igbos did not follow him and give him the leverage he needed.

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by stanluiz(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Dave umahi has done well in ebonyi state despite the small allocation he is collecting. He has transfomed ebonyi.

Umahi 2023
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by ikenna44: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
you never begin cry...when u start, we go know! grin

Kapeter:
Make Igbo no disturb demselves honestly. Who wan vote una with wetin useless oloriburuku azukuwe make us all see wey he dey lie say him be one useless pan Africanist. Na so Kwame Nkrumah take do am for Ghana abi Nelson Mandela for SA. Any Yoruba that vote Igbo to rule dis country is prolly a bastard or doesn't know history.

You all better go join Namadi Kunu IPOD and ask for your biafra instead. Cuz e go easy to get biafra than make Nigerians vote for any other Igbo to rule this country again.

My two cent o.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by stanluiz(m): 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
PHijo:
Umahi lacks character. He will definitely have to do without my support. So far, the only men from the South east I can support are Peter Obi and Kingsley Moghalu. Maybe the South east should present other options people could select from.

The South west doesn't deserve the office but if they field Akinwunmi Adesina I may have a change of heart.

Apart from Zulum's zeal to deal with Boko Haram and uplift his people not much is known about him. His thinking when it comes to economic policies is very important. That's one of the reasons Nigeria suffers from the current predicament.

When it comes to policy I know where Atiku stands, that's a plus for him but a big minus is how he handles public assets.

2023 is likely going to be the North east or South east. I think politicians from both zones in all the political parties should form a united front to actualize their dream.
But he is a good administrator. Check how he transform ebonyi state. He will make a good president.

Peter obi is also Another good candidate. Both men are good.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by CSTRR: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
PHIPEX:
No reasonable Nigerian will contest the quality of this permutation. It meets both the developmental need and political balance which Nigeria needs.
I have a feeling umahi has been promised a ticket, or atleast support in the primaries by some big wigs.

Atleast, that is his excuse for leaving the pdp.
He is close to buhari afterall.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Dpharisee: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
sulaak:

Abacha was from the NE

Ironsi was from the SE
Not under this democratic dispensation
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Lawdis(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
.....wow that's interesting union, using Ume ahi and Zoo looms to send the Islamic extremists (sharia, herdsmen and koboko boys) down to the Southeast manipulation come 2025

Ume ahi is gonna pay for the loans he took from the Islamic Arabian banks

wonders shall never end.....we shall keep on the watch till the end of the end time movie
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2021
RuddyFusion:
abum nwafor Igbo ....nwa Abia umuahi is unmasked as a treacherous dictator after who's just after his own pocket and that of his family ....Igbo have better sons that can represent us well for anything 2023
better sons? i laugh in gujarati, where are they ? atleast hold one befor you strugle for two, and please you cant fool me, i've studied for 3years+ as guest before joining, you are not igbo just like the majority fake monikas paroling as igbos in nairaland please face ur tribe and leave us alone, we want president isi na iwu onye abia okwa ya, ke ebe isi na the stati ..
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by googlepikins: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
OfficialAwol:
The entire country has agreed that the Southeast and the Northeast are the two most disadvantaged regions when it comes to producing leaders of the country.

The neglect suffered by Northeast can be seen in Boko Haram ravaging the region and in Southeast in IPOB demanding secession.

If that's the case therefore, 2023 should be earmarked for dousing the tension of marginalization in these two regions.

And being that Buhari is a northerner, commonsense, equity, fairness and the need for national cohesion demands that power should come to South, nay Southeast.

Now, in the Southeast, Umahi would be APC's best bet with his trailblazing performance in Ebonyi with little resources, he beats a corrupt Orji Uzor Kalu or an imbecilic Okorocha hands down.

Then pair him with another trailblazer in the Northeast, Umaru Zulum. A man that has demonstrated intelligence, his belief in merit, a builder and a detribalized northerner.

It's a simple calculation that Zulum would succeed Umahi in 2031 to make up for Northeastern quest for power.

What issue do you have with this calculation?

Because after Obasanjo and Osinbajo's 8 years apiece as President and Vice President of this country, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Tinubu or anyone from Southwest has no business with the presidency in 2023.

It's now obvious knockle heads like you don't want Nigeria to develop.

Will Ghana allow someone like Zulum to be a LG chairman? Let alone governor
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Bonesking(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
RuddyFusion:
[s]abum nwafor Igbo ....nwa Abia umuahi is unmasked as a treacherous dictator after who's just after his own pocket and that of his family ....Igbo have better sons that can represent us well for anything 2023[/s]
Trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Edo With 331,163 Votes / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today / Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyers Arrive Court, Anticipate IPOB Leader's Arrival (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.