Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? (24232 Views)

2023 Presidency: Dave Umahi/zulum Or El-eufai Ticket On APC / Breaking: David Lyon Wins Bayelsa State APC Ticket For Governorship / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Ikinternational:

Kindly choke on a dick mr millionaire ideas.
You're a coward. Plain n simple

see this riitualist o. werey of life
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by PicLtd: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Grace001:
So IGBOs are expect sympathy presidential slot from both parties where they didn’t actually work.

Since they didn’t work for it, they will misuse it. Even Buhari that contested 3 times before he became president is showing us shege now

It was the same 'sympathy presidential slot' that ensured yorubas had 2 flag bearers in the two major parties in 1999 after the MKO debacle.
If you yorubas think the Igbos do not deserve same fair treatment, then the presidency must be made to remain permanently in the north while you shout yourselves hoarse about yoruba presidency.

We will only keep throwing amala balls into your ewedu-stained mouths whenever you open your big wicked mouths to cry about unfairness. Those who enjoy injustice when other are suffering it, must never be allowed to enjoy fairness. grin
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by springer: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2021
Can UMAHI/ZULUM win TINUBU/DOGARA?

Best for APC in 2023: OSINBAJO/UMAHI.

Best for PDP in 2023: JONATHAN/TAMBUWA.

I wish to work as a professional political propagandist for Sen. SARAKI, can someone link me up with him? I like his political mind.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Truthisit: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2021
cktheluckyman:

Officially there is nothing like National leader of APC.Some founding fathers of the party has however been referred to as National leaders including Ogbonnaya Onu and Tinubu.The title is not for Tinubu alone.

If any one person would be referred to as APC National leader then it would be President Buhari and not Tinubu
On NTA/Radio Nigeria and other news media, Tinubu has always been referred to as National Leader of APC. Onu was not even there when the agreement that birthed PC was struck.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by cktheluckyman: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Truthisit:

On NTA/Radio Nigeria and other news media, Tinubu has always been referred to as National Leader of APC. Onu was not even there when the agreement that birthed PC was struck.
You are a bloody liar!!! In fact there is no official position like National leader of the party to begin with.

Onu was one of the leaders of the ANPP that birthed the APC.He has been in the party since 1999
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

see this riitualist o. werey of life

Fu ck off my mentions you dickhead.
AGAIN, Go play with your mates on this lovely Sunday
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ikinternational:

Fu ck off my mentions you dickhead. AGAIN, Go play with your mates on this lovely Sunday

I thought you even have zeal to go gutter? Onye ara like you

21 century ediot
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

I thought you even have zeal to go gutter? Onye ara like you

21 century ediot

Idiot with more paper than you...#thatpart
Keep throwing tantrums from the shadows. Na your comfort zone pussy. Scary ass

Look we're not the same. At all

Your name is wife snatcher. I'd bet my life you've never snatched anybody's wife.

My name is IK International. Self explanatory and as real as they come. Online offline same guy. No faking over here
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ikinternational:

Idiot with more paper than you...#thatpart
Keep throwing tantrums from the shadows. Na your comfort zone pussy. Scary ass

Look we're not the same. At all

Your name is wife snatcher. I'd bet my life you've never snatched anybody's wife.

My name is IK International. Self explanatory and as real as they come. Online offline same guy. No faking over here

lolz! you're IK international and your sense of reasoning is local. how I wish that international can reflect in your sense of reasoning

you can be international to those with you at Onitsha but as far as I'm concern and with your response here, nothing international about you Ik, you're just a village champion bragging on empty stomach
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz! you're IK international and your sense of reasoning is local. how I wish that international can reflect in your sense of reasoning

you can be international to those with you at Onitsha but as far as I'm concern and with your response here, nothing international about you Ik, you're just a village champion bragging on empty stomach

Is it the 90's??
We can expeditiously find out how empty my stomach really is...
But your mouthy ass is scared to play.

Show that same confidence with facts.

If my house is not big as Bleep
If machines no dey my property
If I don't have more money in my home safe than you have in bank. I'll deactivate my account today

Oya show yourself. Let's play with facts
I'm on fb, messenger, WhatsApp, and IG. All them get video call
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ikinternational:

Is it the 90's??
We can expeditiously find out how empty my stomach really is...
But your mouthy ass is scared to play.

Show that same confidence with facts.

If my house is not big as Bleep
If machines no dey my property
If I don't have more money in my home safe than you have in bank. I'll deactivate my account today

Oya show yourself. Let's play with facts
I'm on fb, messenger, WhatsApp, and IG. All them get video call

this is a childish rant Ik, are these aforementioned the reason you called yourself international? grin

you can still owned all Nigeria and still be a village champion, your achievement is not enough to qualify you as international

because you owned audio big house, cars and millions at home doesn't mean you're international, even Dangote the richest man in Africa is not bragging

you need to work on your psychological traits. there is more to life than bragging
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

this is a childish rant Ik, are these aforementioned the reason you called yourself international? grin

you can still owned all Nigeria and still be a village champion, your achievement is not enough to qualify you as international

because you owned audio big house, cars and millions at home doesn't mean you're international, even Dangote the richest man in Africa is not bragging

you need to work on your psychological traits. there is more to life than bragging

We're not in a relationship so I'm tapping out.
It seems obvious you don't want to play with facts.
In this technology age, I get offended when someone is barking at me from the shadows.

You call it bragging. I call it factually speaking.
I can't lie, my father gave me a leg up in life. But I worked for everything I got.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ikinternational:

We're not in a relationship so I'm tapping out.
It seems obvious you don't want to play with facts.
In this technology age, I get offended when someone is barking at me from the shadows.

You call it bragging. I call it factually speaking.
I can't lie, my father gave me a leg up in life. But I worked for everything I got.

who cares if you get offended and which technology age are u ranting about

please who ask you to be telling me the history of your life ? GTFOH Ik
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

who cares if you get offended and which technology age are u ranting about

please who ask you to be telling me the history of your life ? GTFOH Ik

Fuvck you. Fuvck ya life. And fuvck anyone that love you.

Keep throwing bombs from behind curtain pussy

Fuvck you. #disrespectfully
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

Fuvck you. Fuvck ya life. And fuvck anyone that love you.
Keep throwing bombs from behind curtain pussy
Fuvck you. #disrespectfully

IK international indeed, garage tout
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

IK international indeed, garage tout

Eat a di ck coward
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by tsdarkside(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
forget this nonesense blabla....
you must compete....

at the end na people will vote....
good night convincin each nigerian to vote who you want....
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

Eat a di ck coward

spacing your words make you a coward, I put my words together shows I'm a king any day anytime

you're just a local foool
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Ikinternational: 6:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

spacing your words make you a coward, I put my words together shows I'm a king any day anytime

you're just a local foool

You're a di ck eater. Simple
Certified pussy
It's fuvck you yesterday
It's fuvck you today
It's fuvck you tomorrow

Keep ranting from the shadows where you belong pussy
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ikinternational:

You're a di ck eater. Simple
Certified pussy
It's fuvck you yesterday
It's fuvck you today
It's fuvck you tomorrow

Keep ranting from the shadows where you belong pussy

Ik in case your brain memory is full, I'm not any of your family member. so stop identifying me with your family standard with that your gibberish you ignorantly cooked up there

this one you keep reiterating díck eater, I hope that's not what you've been doing to tagged yourself international grin

local ediot
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Truthisit: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
cktheluckyman:

You are a bloody liar!!! In fact there is no official position like National leader of the party to begin with.

Onu was one of the leaders of the ANPP that birthed the APC.He has been in the party since 1999
Don't think I m undermining Onu. No I am his fan. He is a good and over-qualified person for President, nd if he could scale through, I tell you, he will have block vote from 17 Southern states.
Re: What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? by Monjerk: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
What is wrong with me/you ticket,
Why are you always projecting expired politicians.

When are we going to rule in this country.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Osinbajo To Meet APC Governors Today / I’m APC, But I Want Wada To Win— Senator Kadiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.