Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] (9182 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2021
ElValiente:

Second pic bro your dancing look gayish. Goodluck with your new life.

Okay

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 08, 2021
olamiji98448:
:Omg, a nobody on Nairaland has lost regards for Ilegend, how will he survive now? Bros, please revive some regards for him abeg Sharap, u this dunce.
@ilengendd
Even robot want to win your 1k. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kessnorman: 11:24am On Jan 08, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by WantsandMore: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2021
A beta male.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
Glorious2021:
He's a fucking scammer

What's his moniker?

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2021
WantsandMore:
A beta male.

Welcome, Mr. Alfa Mail. Alpha Male.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Jibsy203(m): 11:53am On Jan 08, 2021
But mature ass de swt sha

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2021
Glorious2021:

I think it's MD. He scams people for a living.

If this is true and not just an accusation out of hatred, then create a thread for it and show evidence. Also, report to EFCC — search for their email on Google.

Refusing to do this will seem as if you're encouraging crime while tarnishing his image.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by WantsandMore: 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Welcome, Mr. Alfa Mail. Alpha Male.
I win, my price. My comment generated no like(s)

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by jumper524(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
gay??
no be me and you for this one.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2021
WantsandMore:
I win, my price. My comment generated no like(s)

Okay

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kessnorman: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
What about mine

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 2:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
Madoo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by hardbody: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Did the ladies leave before you took the pictures? I can't see any big assed ladies or are they still on their way?

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
hardbody:
Did the ladies leave before you took the pictures? I can't see any big assed ladies or are they still on their way?

Okay

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by FuckHomophobes: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
All i read said,"my haters","my haters",and "my haters".
And the update is irrelevant.
So worried about haters,guess should be in the industry?
Don't really get the message about the whole thing though.
Tryna figure out what dude was finna say,not comprehending.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
All i read said,"my haters","my haters",and "my haters".
And the update is irrelevant.
So worried about haters,guess should be in the industry?
Don't really get the message about the whole thing though.
Tryna figure out what dude was finna say,not comprehending.

Just the same way your comment is irrelevant. What is "finna?" Just be yourself.

Forming Americana no fit you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by BobbyZrealist(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Just the same way your comment is irrelevant. What is "finna?" Just be yourself.

Forming Americana no fit you. tongue

How will u understand?
Trigger my mind with Wisdom not hogwash.
That is what I mean.
And who told u I am not myself,I use words I deem fit.
U don't need to school me.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

How will u understand?
Trigger my mind with Wisdom not hogwash.
That is what I mean.
And who told u I am not myself,I use words I deem fit.
U don't need to school me.

Okay

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by damtan(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Duuuurhhhh
I must to like am cool
gfon:
Lol,who dey like my comments na.thunder fire you properly if you like this one.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Mrscarter(f): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:
I like enjoying for no reason, but it's beginning to get obvious that I'm gay.

I killed a goat, bought wine, alcohol, juice, etc. and wanted to eat alone, but I realized it's bad, so I invited a couple of cute and big ass female friends to come help me.

MTV Base was giving us some mad jamz, so we decided to dance. Sadly, my dick refused to stand when the fine and endowed girls were rocking me. When I started dancing with my male friend, it stood.

Please, what should I do? Should I commit suicide for being gay or I should keep dancing.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

Ur dick has a mind of its own. It won't do wat U tell him to.
He's become his own mangrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U Were Given An Option Of your Man To Be / Simple Natural Way You can Expel Worms From Your Body system / I Hate It When Girls Wear Rings On Their Engagement Finger For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.