Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] (9159 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
I like enjoying for no reason, but it's beginning to get obvious that I'm gay.

I killed a goat, bought wine, alcohol, juice, etc. and wanted to eat alone, but I realized it's bad, so I invited a couple of cute and big ass female friends to come help me.

MTV Base was giving us some mad jamz, so we decided to dance. Sadly, my dick refused to stand when the fine and endowed girls were rocking me. When I started dancing with my male friend, it stood.

Please, what should I do? Should I commit suicide for being gay or I should keep dancing.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2021
Any comment without like gets free card.

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by vibre: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by parkervero(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2021
Those ladies should help you with Mouth Gig na

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Muna4real(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Crazy

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by rtdCivilservant: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
This guy is 'fastly' becoming useless.

26 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Legend on da beat,both slim and thick,na you get am.enjoy boss.#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
omo i like this version of uselesness,na pro max.Dude is living his dreams,you just getting all worked up for nothing

13 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Biglittlelois(f): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
This is weird, I've never known you to be sexually explicit, you are always about your books, advicing on ways to make quick money, what changed?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
vibre:
Commit suicide

I'll think about it. This is a good suggestion.

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Always

5 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by bunnae66(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:
I like enjoying for no reason, but it's beginning to get obvious that I'm gay.

I killed a goat, bought wine, alcohol, juice, etc. and wanted to eat alone, but I realized it's bad, so I invited a couple of cute and big ass female friends to come help me.

MTV Base was giving us some mad jamz, so we decided to dance. Sadly, my dick refused to stand. When I started dancing with my male friend, it stood.

Please, what should I do? Should I commit suicide for being gay?

You don't need to tell me you're gay.

Na the owner of this website dey tear your yansh. Rent house give you, give you money mek you dey carry form
Dey insult people wey you nor fit stand in real life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
I like this guy, very weird human being keep it up bro. wait no...... don't keep it up keep it down especially with guys. angry

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
gfon:
Legend on da beat,both slim and thick,na you get am.enjoy boss.#YOLO

Lol

Just giving my depressed haters something to chew tonight.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Muna4real:
Crazy

Bitcoin and co are blowing off the roof, so I have no choice than to go crazy.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Mide3367: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
bunnae66:

You don't need to tell me you're gay.

Na the owner of this website dey tear your yansh. Rent house give you, give you money mek you dey carry form
Dey insult people wey you nor fit stand in real life

100% correct.

10 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol
Just giving my depressed haters something to chew tonight.
it's allowed bro,sha no let them kpai from high BP for your matter.

7 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Vlain: 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

I couldn't agree more. That boy and clout chasing.smh

3 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Pofgrace(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol see finish

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by bunnae66(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

100% correct.
Lol nairaland big boy cool

7 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
`

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
gfon:
it's allowed bro,sha no let them kpai from high BP for your matter.

No o! God will keep my haters alive for me. If they kpai, who will I torment or entertain? There won't be anyone to carry my matter on his head and get some cheap likes and shares.

Everything has been planned and haters are part of the plan. Without them, there is no me.

5 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
bunnae66:

Lol nairaland big boy cool

100% correct.

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol,who dey like my comments na.thunder fire you properly if you like this one.

7 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by bunnae66(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

100% correct.
Lol irritating gay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
bunnae66:

Lol irritating gay.

100% correct.

3 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

No o! God will keep my haters alive for me. If they kpai, who will I torment or entertain? There won't be anyone to carry my matter on his head and get some cheap likes and shares.

Everything has been planned and haters are part of the plan. Without them, there is no me.
words on marble,true talk. If nobody talks about you,then you are nobody-Tuface

5 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by bunnae66(m): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

100% correct.
Homo!

How many % correct?
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Mide3367: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

mad o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by rtdCivilservant: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
iLegendd:

Always
Shatap! I used to think u were responsible, then I used to fancy ur books, but since I realised how useless u are, I have lost all regards for u.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kidskywalker: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
Enjoy but no forget say homo na 14 years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Finally Rented An Apartment For Myself. Pics / Who Is The Prettiest, Hottest, Sexiest Lady On Nairaland? / Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.