Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] (9170 Views)

Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01am On Jan 08, 2021
My lovely haters, how far?

Motivation

Night is one of the most productive time in Nigeria. Even with 100 Naira, you can get 1GB to watch videos that will inspire you or change your life. You can even acquire a skill.

After leaving this thread, I watched the videos below and learned a lot. In fact, I got inspired too.

Time to finish 50 Cent's book. Before my haters will wake in few hours, my wisdom must've increased.

So, this is why I make progress (I stay awake and improve without distraction) while my haters stay depressed and frustrated and finally vent their frustrations on me. Lol.

Na joke I dey joke o! Make nobody chop me alive — I'm not feeling fine. grin

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 2:44am On Jan 08, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga No free card for you grin grin
lol

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by nigeriansamurai(m): 2:59am On Jan 08, 2021
Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Snitch24(m): 3:07am On Jan 08, 2021
sakoloweko oweko

gedifok bro

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by dollytino4real(f): 3:10am On Jan 08, 2021
too much Buzz can weak all the veins

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Casan0va: 3:33am On Jan 08, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Shatap! I used to think u were responsible, then I used to fancy ur books, but since I realised how useless u are, I have lost all regards for u.

Omg, a nobody on Nairaland has lost regards for Ilegend, how will he survive now? embarassed
Bros, please revive some regards for him abeg cry

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Biglittlelois(f): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Then you didn't really know me.

1. I don't advise on quick money, but smart money while you sleep
2. I'm the most explicit, arrogant, and blunt person on this forum and at the same time, the most humble — I don't impress; I just do my sh!t with confidence and without minding who is falling in love with me or falling out of love with me
3. This isn't weird — I naturally love weirdness; in fact, I'm a weirdo with a good heart

With the above, you'll now know me better.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by femi4: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
This guy is 'fastly' becoming useless.
He was never useful

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by rtdCivilservant: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Ok no qualms rtdCivilmumu God save you this night
Oponu.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by rtdCivilservant: 5:34am On Jan 08, 2021
Casan0va:

Omg, a nobody on Nairaland has lost regards for Ilegend, how will he survive now? embarassed
Bros, please revive some regards for him abeg cry
Sharap, u this dunce.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Oponu.
Olofo RtdCivilmumu

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by rtdCivilservant: 5:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Olofo RtdCivilmumu
Wasted sperm. I place a curse on u this early morning. Mark today's date.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 5:45am On Jan 08, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

Wasted sperm. I place a curse on u this early morning. Mark today's date.
You see the reason why I called you a rtdCivilmumu. Sense and good things have always been far from you all your life. See this fowl that wants to place a curse on somebody Better figure out how to help your dilapidated life before depression and misery finishes you for life. Curse ko Department ni
rtdCivilmumu

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by rtdCivilservant: 5:49am On Jan 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

You see the reason why I called you a rtdCivilmumu. Sense and good things have always been far from you all your life. See this fowl that wants to place a curse on somebody Better figure out how to help your dilapidated life before depression and misery finishes you for life. Curse ko Department ni
rtdCivilmumu
U are already doomed, mark today's date, ur misery starts today. I am done replying a fool. Bye.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kilishihunter: 5:54am On Jan 08, 2021
rtdCivilservant:

U are already doomed, mark today's date, ur misery starts today. I am done replying a fool. Bye.
You wanna transfer the misery existing in your life and family to me. Nah I jump and pass. If I were you I would have surely taken Sniper with rat poison as my last supper because your life is worse than useless. I'm very sure you don't even have up to 10k in that empty cupboard you call your bank account. There's even no need for anyone to curse you, your life is a curse already. Geddifork before you spoil my morning the more
rtdCivilmumu

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Davrezsun(m): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2021
My dick no rise

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2021
gfon:
it's allowed bro,sha no let them kpai from high BP for your matter.
How much is he giving you , 200 naira recharge card aiit

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by gfon(m): 6:40am On Jan 08, 2021
slimkhalifa:

How much is he giving you , 200 naira recharge card aiit
funny you,have you ever seen me request for airtime on his thread??don't take life too serious bro.Have a nice day ahead.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Pat081: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2021
Op that is ur calling keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by ElValiente(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2021
iLegendd:
I like enjoying for no reason, but it's beginning to get obvious that I'm gay.

I killed a goat, bought wine, alcohol, juice, etc. and wanted to eat alone, but I realized it's bad, so I invited a couple of cute and big ass female friends to come help me.

MTV Base was giving us some mad jamz, so we decided to dance. Sadly, my dick refused to stand when the fine and endowed girls were rocking me. When I started dancing with my male friend, it stood.

Please, what should I do? Should I commit suicide for being gay or I should keep dancing.

Second pic bro your dancing look gayish. Goodluck with your new life.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by ElValiente(m): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2021
bunnae66:

You don't need to tell me you're gay.

Na the owner of this website dey tear your yansh. Rent house give you, give you money mek you dey carry form
Dey insult people wey you nor fit stand in real life
You mean oga at the top is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by olamiji98448: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2021
:Omg, a nobody on Nairaland has lost regards for Ilegend, how will he survive now? Bros, please revive some regards for him abeg Sharap, u this dunce.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by bunnae66(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2021
ElValiente:

You mean oga at the top is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He is gay.

He is one of nairaland admin.
They are a group of homosexual men, I've dealt severely with them.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Amarachibaby(f): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by adedayo3193(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2021
I

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Kessnorman: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by The5DME(m): 8:44am On Jan 08, 2021
bunnae66:

He is gay.

cakephp aka charles ichulo.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by Flamemignon1(m): 8:45am On Jan 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
This is weird, I've never known you to be sexually explicit, you are always about your books, advicing on ways to make quick money, what changed?
He loves the attention and knows how to capitalize on it, exactly what bobrisky does. The main and only contrast.... ilegend is not gay, he's completely straight and he obviously enjoyed the attention he garnered from this pic, just look at the comments
Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by abercrombie(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2021
ilegend again?
Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by ElValiente(m): 9:44am On Jan 08, 2021
bunnae66:

He is gay.

Chaiii
Re: My Dick Refused to Stand After Doing This [Picture] by maiquel: 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
This is weird, I've never known you to be sexually explicit, you are always about your books, advicing on ways to make quick money, what changed?

Kikiki grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? / Shame! Igbo Lady Dacing Unclad Infront Of Her Boyfriend / +18: How to Start a Naughty Chat with a Woman and Make Her Love You [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.