Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. (4868 Views)

I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Glorious2021:
He's a deadly scammer, you will die soon.

Why posting your pic bro?
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by DontBullshitMe: 12:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

This is the danger of forcing a man to redpill, and this precisely is the bad side of redpilling and why I don't like associating with it.

Taking the redpill is a metaphor for gaining a true understanding of how women think in relationships and what drives them. It also helps the man to not derive his sense of self worth from the opinion of women, and not to subordinate himself to them. It is not an excuse to put them in danger, maltreat them or hate on them. You weren't applying the redpill in this case, you were being cruel, period. You just used the redpill as an excuse. Learn to be a true alpha by taking your proper role as a man. Men should protect deserving women, physically and psychologically, as long as they do not try to exploit that gesture. It's a gender role that should be inviolable, in the same way that a boss should be kind and protective with his employees, as long as they don't try to exploit the gesture.

Go and sin no more.
The guy is a troll. It is obvious.

I'm surprised you didn't see that.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mad people everywhere....
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by lkillbrokehoes: 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Favy1235:
Redpiller indeed
i'm sorry but you are a true definition of a SIMP.
He's not a simp, he's just being wicked, simps are always slow and apologetic
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by debbydams(f): 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
extol1:

don't tell me you are also enduring abusive boyfriend. you said the truth about ladies loving guys that maltreat them but see guys that care for them as mumu. you ladies deserve what you get
undecided undecided
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by 44Bulldog(m): 3:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is no redpill but pure wickedness undecided
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by davien(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2021
You aren't red pill, you are the girlfriend beater they run to and chase while they ignore church boys. Soon you'll be a wife beater.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by COURVOISier(m): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wtf is wrong with y'all pill takers? You definitely don't know how to treat a woman. Just quit taking the pills and be a man before you OD. tongue
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by stella55(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2021
you're very wicked and your major problem is ignorant, I'm a woman and I have read the red pill constitution and agreed with some of it, non of them states you should maltreat or beat a woman for you to feel superior or avoid been manipulate.

you're wicked yet you lack understanding of the so called redpill, you don't deserve any woman. you better change your ways

1 Like

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bro are becoming a psychopath
Leaving the realm of Machiavellianism and moral virtue

Soften yourself up

Listen to comedy
Have fun
Go out
Laugh
Be nice
Read positive self help books
Pray
Smile
Love
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by JasperVII(m): 6:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
That's just being cruel. It has nothing to do with redpill.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
You are not a redpiller or whatever you call it. You are an animal disgracing manhood up and down. So you are displaying your wild behavior to that little girl in the name of redpiller?
I knew it was either a child or a lady who might be mentally challenged. No mentally healthy female adult would allow you treat her like that. And your write up is full of lies. Except her mother too in mentally challenge.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
You're not a Redpiller bro, you're a misogynistic (I hate using this word but I have to) criminal who deserves to be arrested. Where did you learn to treat women this badly? Which redpill did you read?
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by NiRfreak(m): 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

Am a dreadful redpiller, here are few stuffs I had done for my babe.

I have left her alone in the middle of the night and come home without her having tfair and she had to trek almost a 1 hour distance in the middle of the night to my home.

I troubled her to the extend that she went to defend a school project but on getting their in front of everyone (over 200) she started crying, without know what to say.

I have troubled her in so many ways to proved my redpill on her.

She and her mom had came to beg me in my house and the 2 of them were crying all to prove to me she love me.

I have carried her from on top the bed and throw her on the floor which she wounded.

I have done so many bad things to her which even me myself know this is more than wickedness but still she will always tell me, no matter what happened, I'll never leave you and I'll marry you.

I also disvirgined her of which her mom makmde it cleared that as I have disvirgined her, I have to marry her and I also have some family rites to perform. Of which I use to tell the girl, she shouldn't put at mind that I might not or might ended up marrying her.

This same girl had taken me to her family, that am the guy she want to get marry too and she had also follow me to my family to introduce her as the lady I want to marry she.

She had even been disturbing me for introduction, engagements and wedding.

Mind you this lady is a beautiful damsel of 20 years old. People should not think she is an evening newspaper or an ugly girl, that is why she is desperate.

I have done many bad things for her in the name of redpill, pls I need your advice does she worth being nice too and show enough love instead of red pilling her?

because we all know girls are wicked and they can pretend, am doing all these so that she wont take me for granted.

Pls does she worth a wife or good lady materials or what are your advice pls.

You don't know the meaning of Redpill. Start reading about it...I can help you with plenty books and materials you can't exhaust. .

Stop giving red pill a bad name...redpill doesn't teach cruelty... you went extreme at woman hatred
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by extol1(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
debbydams:
undecided undecided
truly I say again, your own dey your body
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by WantsandMore: 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

I have left her alone in the middle of the night and come home without her having tfair and she had to trek almost a 1 hour distance in the middle of the night to my home.

I troubled her to the extend that she went to defend a school project but on getting their in front of everyone (over 200) she started crying, without know what to say.

She and her mom had came to beg me in my house and the 2 of them were crying all to prove to me she love me.

I have carried her from on top the bed and throw her on the floor which she wounded.

I have done so many bad things to her which even me myself know this is more than wickedness but still she will always tell me, no matter what happened, I'll never leave you and I'll marry you.

I also disvirgined her of which her mom makmde it cleared that as I have disvirgined her, I have to marry her and I also have some family rites to perform. Of which I use to tell the girl, she shouldn't put at mind that I might not or might ended up marrying her.

This same girl had taken me to her family, that am the guy she want to get marry too and she had also follow me to my family to introduce her as the lady I want to marry she.

Mind you this lady is a beautiful damsel of 20 years old. People should not think she is an evening newspaper or an ugly girl, that is why she is desperate.

I have done many bad things for her in the name of redpill, pls I need your advice does she worth being nice too and show enough love instead of red pilling her?

because we all know girls are wicked and they can pretend, am doing all these so that she wont take me for granted.

Omo, everything you have done isn't red pill , reeks of you been an Average Frustrated Chump and dumb too. Somebody come to this boys rescue.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Minded56: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

This one na werey ooo
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by franklingud(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
This one no be red pill, na pure wicked mumu you be.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by TheVictim01(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
Your actions are in no compliance to TRP. Stop abusing the 'REDPILL', you're just inhumane.
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Chairman, who told you that you are a red-piller? You are overdosed on brown and orange pills. grin
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2021
Only you all these uhm continues time will tell
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by TJaguar(m): 12:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Are you normal? You maltreat a lady just prove redpill?! You are lucky to have her rather than the way around.. stop being wicked. You are disgusting to be honest. Redpill wannabe undecided
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by BaddieFreak(f): 12:50am On Jan 09, 2021
Wicked guy. You should be arrested angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1921 Story Of A Man Who Visited 3906( Pics ) / I'm 18 And Might Like a 34 Year Old / I Hate Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.