Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. (4844 Views)

I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Angelacruz: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2021
This is not redpill,u are wicked.Dat girl is too daft to have sense.Nonsense love
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

Am a dreadful redpiller, here are few stuffs I had done for my babe.

I have left her alone in the middle of the night and come home without her having tfair and she had to trek almost a 1 hour distance in the middle of the night to my home.

I troubled her to the extend that she went to defend a school project but on getting their in front of everyone (over 200) she started crying, without know what to say.

I have troubled her in so many ways to proved my redpill on her.

She and her mom had came to beg me in my house and the 2 of them were crying all to prove to me she love me.

I have carried her from on top the bed and throw her on the floor which she wounded.

I have done so many bad things to her which even me myself know this is more than wickedness but still she will always tell me, no matter what happened, I'll never leave you and I'll marry you.

I also disvirgined her of which her mom makmde it cleared that as I have disvirgined her, I have to marry her and I also have some family rites to perform. Of which I use to tell the girl, she shouldn't put at mind that I might not or might ended up marrying her.

This same girl had taken me to her family, that am the guy she want to get marry too and she had also follow me to my family to introduce her as the lady I want to marry she.

She had even been disturbing me for introduction, engagements and wedding.

Mind you this lady is a beautiful damsel of 20 years old. People should not think she is an evening newspaper or an ugly girl, that is why she is desperate.

I have done many bad things for her in the name of redpill, pls I need your advice does she worth being nice too and show enough love instead of red pilling her?

because we all know girls are wicked and they can pretend, am doing all these so that she wont take me for granted.

Pls does she worth a wife or good lady materials or what are your advice pls.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Angelacruz: 9:49am On Jan 08, 2021
I swear
Yippeedaniel:
Aoboy... The redpill u swallow na aba made

1 Like

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by SalafRider(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2021
You're just wicked, this ain't what red pill is about man...

1 Like

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Ikea81: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

I have left her alone in the middle of the night and come home without her having tfair and she had to trek almost a 1 hour distance in the middle of the night to my home.

I troubled her to the extend that she went to defend a school project but on getting their in front of everyone (over 200) she started crying, without know what to say.

She and her mom had came to beg me in my house and the 2 of them were crying all to prove to me she love me.

I have carried her from on top the bed and throw her on the floor which she wounded.

I have done so many bad things to her which even me myself know this is more than wickedness but still she will always tell me, no matter what happened, I'll never leave you and I'll marry you.

I also disvirgined her of which her mom makmde it cleared that as I have disvirgined her, I have to marry her and I also have some family rites to perform. Of which I use to tell the girl, she shouldn't put at mind that I might not or might ended up marrying her.

This same girl had taken me to her family, that am the guy she want to get marry too and she had also follow me to my family to introduce her as the lady I want to marry she.

Mind you this lady is a beautiful damsel of 20 years old. People should not think she is an evening newspaper or an ugly girl, that is why she is desperate.

I have done many bad things for her in the name of redpill, pls I need your advice does she worth being nice too and show enough love instead of red pilling her?

because we all know girls are wicked and they can pretend, am doing all these so that she wont take me for granted.

This is not redpill. This is stupidity. Wait till a real red Piller like me meet that young pussy and show her some real attn

A redpiller didn't say be mean. And will need to women, it just says stay woke and Don't take shit when they try to serve it. You juat dey here dey suffer person pikin .
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by thuxzwda1: 10:17am On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

see babe wey pretty first....we go know if you be redpiller...
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by blinking001(m): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
OP you're just a wicked person. Has nothing to do with the redpill
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:19am On Jan 08, 2021
Mtcheeeeewwwwwww.

Next.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by fuckboys: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Y'all, can't see the sarcasm here. Dude is just against redpill and criticizes it.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21am On Jan 08, 2021
....Op,you are a madpiller Walahi
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by gasparpisciotta: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2021
@yinkaodutuyo, what if you reap what you have sown?
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2021
Favy1235:
Redpiller indeed
i'm sorry but you are a true definition of a SIMP.

Hahahahahahahaha. Make una continue. Continue shaming people who need guidance and role models, and are lost on being a weak man and manning up, then pushing them into swallowing redpill and turning around to claim they are misusing it and nobody is responsible. Just continue.

1 Like

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by jimmychang: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

If I hear redpill in your mouth again ehhh.... grin grin.You are a psycho in pidgin English you dey mad.Nothing like redpill there you are simply heartless and devilish.

In short ,I pray she finds someone better than you and cheat with him ...e go pain you ehhh...mumu
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Raeheemwayne: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2021
shocked

This has nothing to do with Redpills. You are so mean, selfish and wicked — You better release that poor girl — Na relationship she do, she no kill person.

Nonsense.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by jimmychang: 10:48am On Jan 08, 2021
JovialJune:

Hehehehe, their lord and saviour on here says all redpillers must hate women, they preach it and drink the pill everyday cheesy

Don't worry, their jesus and deputy jesus will soon appear here and tell him to ride on, or tell him we are evil and should do away with us grin

Hate women why?..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by jimmychang: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2021
fuckboys:
Y'all, can't see the sarcasm here. Dude is just against redpill and criticizes it.

Nothing like sarcasm,there is nowhere the redpili said we should physically abuse women.... grin
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Liposure: 11:00am On Jan 08, 2021
You earnestly need help (Only a miserable person will inflict pain and suffering on his girl in the name of RP)
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

This is not redpill. This is sheer wickedness. You left her in the middle of the night to trek almost an hour? What if something had happened to her on the way? You are a terrible human being.

There are so many impressionable young men on this forum who are applying this so-called redpill ideology the wrong way. Let every redpiller ask themselves in all sincerity if they would like their female relatives abused and maltreated like this?

Anyway sha, I blame the girl who obviously has no single sense of self-worth. Red pill indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by LadyTianna(f): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2021
WTF did I just read? undecided
Guy you're an asshole. This isn't redpill
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by SenecaTheYonger: 11:20am On Jan 08, 2021
This one no follow for red pill oh abeg. If you no get sense, just talk say you no get sense. No Dey use red pill cover you devilish personality. You are a complete devil and should be locked up. You are not redpilled
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by chibuike57183: 11:21am On Jan 08, 2021
:It is well
and you see this as it is well even on your fellow woman.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by AlphaStorm: 11:22am On Jan 08, 2021
Look at this fool. angry
You are NOT a repiller, you are a BEAST !!!!
THIS IS NOT REDPILL PRINCIPLES WEYREY!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
The op of this thread has another monicker called Newdelhi
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2021
Enjoy your time at the helm while it lasts.

If for any reason, you mistakenly marry this girl.

After she birth like two children for you, see finish will set in and you will get payback and know that hell hath no fury like a woman slighted and those vagina people don't forget nor forgive.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Pweetyccee(f): 11:44am On Jan 08, 2021
Lol

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Help2020: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Hello family,

Make sure she does not read this post written with German English.. Mumu,book you non know,I don't the charm you're using on her..Imagine the trauma you have caused her,and you have the effrontery to come here to ask if she deserve to be loved...Thank God she does not have a brother like me,you for return her virginity...
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by SarutobiEky(m): 11:55am On Jan 08, 2021
Patented:
May she come to her senses quick.
for a woman in love, common sense is not that common bro. I gave up on foolish girls long ago. She isn't complaining now, is she? Users above are crying more than the bereaved, I'm just smh here. It's a total waste of time.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:58am On Jan 08, 2021
LordDarius:
Redpill, you say
Bro honestly you have a very low self esteem... Hitting a girl, wounding her, making her lower than a human, all to prove that you are the MAN. That's some cow dung. Grow up... Little man...

Bro I dont lay my hands on woman, even if we're not dating. Pls read the story again pls.

I said I carried her away from my bed and throw her on the floor, mind you I didnt bang or throw her roughly on the floor, I bring her on her knees.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by yinkaOdutuyo: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2021
AstroG:
Been a redpiller does not include physical abuse.

Never lay Your hands on a Woman,unless she's the one to lay first

I didnt and I have never lay my hands on her bro. Pls read and understand the message pls.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by Arsenate(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

Honestly as a real Alpha male, let me make some things clear to y'all forming redpill.

Most of what your are taught here about redpill is pure miseducation.

You guys are simply misogynist and are afraid to admit it. Your hearts have been broken once or more and you are now on a revenge spree.

Not a single soul on this thread approved of what the op did but you went on to write this.
Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by LINTUNE(m): 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
guys let get one thing straight, the redpill doesnt encourage we men to be cruel to women, neither does it encourage hating women, or misogyny.
the redpill helps us as men to understand the nature of women, and avoid being manipulated by them, it encourage men to be dominate women especially in marriage or relationship.
that doesn't mean a woman cant be ur boss at work, or u cant take advise women.
guy this ur behavior doesn't qualify u as a redpiller, u are just really mean and wicked,.
surprisingly its obvious u dont like her, its ur type will act like sissy when u are with a gal u really like, ur type will easily qualify as super simps..

2 Likes

Re: Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
I'm happy everyone had been bashing me, which makes it clear to me, am being wicked and too mean as a man.

I have begged her and I have also asked God for forgiveness and i have also made up my mind to change for good, even before I made this post.

But hope she wont later see this as opportunity to cheat or take advantage of me pls.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Money Issues From Ruining My Marriage Or Relationship? / See What I Said That Made My Boyfriend's Father Tell Him Not To Marry Me / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.