Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

For The Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies. (4898 Views)

To The Ladies: Which Of These Is The Easiest Way To A Woman's Heart? / Handshake/hug From The Ladies / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2006
Re: Why do boys act weird to their girls after getting what they want

for those that want the full link, this is it https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3011.32.html#msg372602

this was my reply to the question above.

u just said; why do guys act weird to their girls after getting what dey want?

u answered the question. they have gotten what they want thats why they act weird.

guess u have seen why girls are told to close legs. if he doesnt get it. he will not leave u or treat u badly. u guys think sex in a relationship seals it up well it doesnt

many guys just want sex and please don't get deceived during the first 4 weeks of sex cuzz u think eerthing its going well. nahhhh it aint. he just hasnt gotten enough of u. wait till he gets enough of u and then u will see what will happen. refuse sexing your guy and if he complains, ask him if he loves u or the sex. make him choose one. if he says u and u notice he has changed, just kick his ass out of your apartment and tell him to go fu*k himself. trust me ladies, he aint worth the hair on your pussy. sex shouldnt be the priority in a relationship cuzz it does the opposite of what people think it should do. it spoiles it. u keep your legs closed and any guy that comes, tell him straight up what u want and if he agrees, y'all can date. even if he later brings it up, just tell him to shut the fu*k up or leave before you kick his ass out of earth.

be yourself ladies, even if u have a crush on him. don't give him what he wants or expects from u. he aint worth it. only your husband is worth you .

i got a friend that has been with his girl for 5 years and they never broke up for ones. what do u think is the secret, well let me tell u. they never had sex. not for once. u people might think is impossible but believe me it is possible.
they are getting married this august and i was given an invitation so i will be heading back to naija very soon.
sex is not important in a relationship. it is the love and care you have for each other that is important.

don't say but if i don't sex him, he will leave me. my girl, go and bring your AK and shoot him out of your house. only u thinking of that should tell u what he wants.

this is what i got to say. hope i helped shaa.

thanks ladies.

you guys can add to the posting, subtract or ask me questions about the postings. or comment on it
Re: For The Ladies. by 2cantango(f): 6:49pm On May 21, 2006
awwww diddy hun, you've posted this all around the forum and still you get no response sad

I love every word you've written there - a very mature response. kiss

You are one package that is always full of surprises wink God Bless you hun kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2006
2cantango:

awwww diddy hun, you've posted this all around the forum and still you get no response sad

I love every word you've written there - a very mature response. kiss

You are one package that is always full of surprises wink God Bless you hun kiss kiss kiss kiss

thanks for being the first to reply hun.

i appreciate it. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by eveseh(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2006
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww my sweet diddy,u are so sweet

Re: For The Ladies. by sade511(f): 6:53pm On May 21, 2006
Diddy you gave me another reason to love you kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by DaHitler(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2006
diddy4dt, good boys don't get chicks. Enjoy being single, my friend.
Re: For The Ladies. by 2cantango(f): 6:58pm On May 21, 2006
diddy is a man, not a boy cool
Re: For The Ladies. by eveseh(f): 6:59pm On May 21, 2006
afeni are u so jalous of diddy that even when
he's doing good thing u will hate it ooooooooooo boy u gotta
chill out shocked shocked
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:00pm On May 21, 2006
Afeni:

diddy4dt, good boys don't get chicks. Enjoy being single, my friend.

that is where u are wrong man. we dont get chicks. we get ladies. u know the difference right?

and secondly, i aint looking for chicks cuzz i can get who i want.

3rdly, i am enjoying every minute of being single cuzz am single but no alon or lonely.

i am the happiest guy and i dont need to be in a relationship to be happy.

i know i am spoiling show for u guys but the ladies have feelings and y'all hurt them a lot. i gotta call a spade a spade.
Re: For The Ladies. by eveseh(f): 7:00pm On May 21, 2006
lol diddy tell him kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:01pm On May 21, 2006
thanks a lot girls for your support. people always hate even when u do good.

nawa for them.
Re: For The Ladies. by eveseh(f): 7:02pm On May 21, 2006
diddy4dt:

thanks a lot girls for your support. people always hate even when u do good.

nawa for them.

yes ooooooooooooo nawah for dem grin
Re: For The Ladies. by 2cantango(f): 7:03pm On May 21, 2006
diddy4dt:

that is where u are wrong man. we don't get chicks. we get ladies. u know the difference right?

and secondly, i aint looking for chicks cuzz i can get who i want.

3rdly, i am enjoying every minute of being single cuzz am single but no alon or lonely.

i am the happiest guy and i don't need to be in a relationship to be happy.

i know i am spoiling show for u guys but the ladies have feelings and y'all hurt them a lot. i gotta call a spade a spade.

You, diddy, is what this world needs more of. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2006
2cantango:

You, diddy, is what this world needs more of. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

please thank God for creating me. kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by eslynera(f): 7:19pm On May 21, 2006
diddy u are real.
yes i will dance like u for the second time kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2006
aiight hun, get jiggy with it.

shake it like u just dont care. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: For The Ladies. by mukina2: 7:35pm On May 21, 2006
hmmm diidy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 9:19am On May 22, 2006
trust me ladies, he aint worth the hair on your pussy.
we already know that boy!
Re: For The Ladies. by LadyB(f): 5:02am On May 23, 2006
wise talk @diddy wink
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 5:25am On May 23, 2006
LadyB:

wise talk @diddy wink

thanks a lot.
Re: For The Ladies. by anon101(f): 9:18am On May 23, 2006
Diddy, i want to ask you a question, what if you get Hot
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2006
blacknbold:

Diddy, i want to ask you a question, what if you get Hot

well, u can take the risk but i hope u start blaming 5mins for your woes later. i am only telling u the best way to earn your respect from your guy. if u get Hot, take it to the bathroom and do what has to be done or u go ahead and give it to him and after sometime when he stops calling you baby, just remember that day u were Hot.
Re: For The Ladies. by 2cantango(f): 3:37pm On May 23, 2006
diddy4dt:

if u get Hot, take it to the bathroom and do what has to be done

Is that how you handle yourself when you get Hot diddy? shocked grin cool
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2006
2cantango:

Is that how you handle yourself when you get Hot diddy? shocked grin cool

nahhh, my own case is different. i dont. u will only get Hot when u think of it.

but the girls have got the dildos and stuff like that so they are pretty lucky. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For The Ladies. by 2cantango(f): 3:44pm On May 23, 2006
diddy4dt:

nahhh, my own case is different. i don't. u will only get Hot when u think of it.

but the girls have got the dildos and stuff like that so they are pretty lucky. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hmmmm, dildos and stuff like that. . would you care to educate the rest of us with your knowledge? cheesy tongue grin
Re: For The Ladies. by kimba(m): 4:16pm On May 23, 2006
@diddy4dt
You are educating me grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies. by Rhodalyn(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2006
diddy4dt:

. if u get Hot, take it to the bathroom and do what has to be done
Lmao diddy shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 7:35pm On May 23, 2006
2cantango:

Hmmmm, dildos and stuff like that. . would you care to educate the rest of us with your knowledge? cheesy tongue grin

emm 2c, i noticed u said u love banana so, emm, y do u love banana, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Ladies. by beyunce(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2006
Cos dey got wat dey want already.
Re: For The Ladies. by Uzzyan: 8:42pm On May 23, 2006
Diddy never felt that a guy can be so resistant like you. You know what i mean. Teacher teach me somethin no bi nonsense. Thank you dear Diddy.
Re: For The Ladies. by diddy4(m): 8:58pm On May 23, 2006
u r welcome girl
Re: For The Ladies. by nike4luv(f): 7:00am On May 24, 2006
haha! what about ladies with no vibrators of Love Machine nko? use candle??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Sisters Who Are Shy Or Feel Insecure Towards Others Women / Y Nigerians Come To Us And Seek Black Women: And Then Lie To Them? / What Matters Most To You In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.