Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself (39258 Views)

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / Comedian Bovi Laments Of How Life Has Being Hard On Him / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by raymond0123: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2021
Affordable Uk used laptop Brand: Dell Series: Latitude E6500 Processor:intel dual core Hard drive: 120gb Ram: 4gb Size:15inches Wireless network: Available Ports:Usb ports, vga Dvd rom: Available Good battery Super clean Operating system: Wins7 Quality guaranteed Warranty on laptop
Free delivery within Lagos; Payment on delivery
Price: 50k
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by nohalti: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hi, people let's make it happen.I believe in you all.
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Mbaku(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Life and all that comes with it are Gifts From GOD.
You don't Struggle for a Gift. A Gift is Given.

Money has wings! When you throw yourself all out for these things, they fly away and make you keep pursuing and pursuing until u go down.

There are Principles given by the GOD for wealth. The principles answers to anybody irrespective of who you are.
Gen 8:22, Proverb 3:6 Luke 6:38

It is GOD that Blesses!
It is GOD that Connects
It is GOD that lifts
And when HIS Blessings are without Sorrows

Any other way used to get these things Ends in Super Premium Tears..
Can you share verses on such principles??
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by yusluvad(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
dyera:
I think what she meant to say is this:

If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop envying them and thank God for your life.
You garrit...
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by bluefilm: 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2021
What's this bitch tryna say?

Is she one of those bitches that eat Arab shit in Dubai?

Is that what she's warning others about?

Bitch shut the _fuck up right there right now!
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by JoeEeL(m): 3:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
millionboi2:
I'm suspecting you?

Abeg wehtin I do guy?
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by skedman(m): 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
NextD18:
Posts like this will make you feel it's okay to be relaxed with your poor financial state without hustling.

Be hard on yourself and make money.
What she actually meant is that you should stop been desperate.
The people who you are looking up to are not actually what they are
80 percent of the so called rich Nigerians are rich not through hard work but one dubious way or the other
The less you look the less you see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by AmbFmk: 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
There are indeed lot of ways of making money.

Check the Online way.

The three most Lucrative online jobs you can do in 2021
https://www.wealthonnet.com/2021/01/the-three-most-lucrative-online-jobs.html
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Madam 1%, we know.

Even bobrisky has exposed alot of about thousands of negroes who like the rear of their fellow negroes and pay heavily for it.

Deeper life school rapists have just been released.

A new culture has prong up.

Tell us something else that we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by bobluck: 3:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I just wanna cum on her face so badly

Bro this year just started, am sure you can relate.....
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by akdjr(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Add church business join am quote author=NeoWanZaeed post=97838964]True . .ashawo ritualist yahoo 419 Politicians . .dem n0 dey get shame again . . Kuku tel us wetin u kn0w[/quote]
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Lamanii22(f): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
miracood:
She's codedly trying to say..

If u know how hard my -#(#;#? Has suffered for this money I have currently, u won't envy me grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Gerrard59(m): 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
bigDickson:
2014.......Ashewo
2015.......Olosho
2016........Model
2017.......Pepperdem gang
2018.......Small girl big God
2019.......Slay queen
2020.......Actress
2021....... ?

No matter how you mask it, Once a Hoe...Always a Hoe!

Coming from someone whose moniker is BigD!CKson, it is very hypocritical. Last I checked, better olosho than yahoo yahoo
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Hassanmaye(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
This is the Redpill truth
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by lagdmark(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
Fact
Especially the female celebrities
After having encounter with some of them outside the shores Nigerian
I found out that most of them are still into the movie industries just to promote and advertise there international olosho business (as the moive industries doesn't pay much)

I normally laugh/smile when I see innocent young girls going for real movie audition...
If only they know
I believe the boyz too are not innocent.
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Hitwe99: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
bigDickson:
2014.......Ashewo
2015.......Olosho
2016........Model
2017.......Pepperdem gang
2018.......Small girl big God
2019.......Slay queen
2020.......Actress
2021....... ?

No matter how you mask it, Once a Hoe...Always a Hoe!

Paternity fraud

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Righteousness2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You are very wrong
God has done all he can do for you by giving you free will, a body , and good health

Is it him that will connect you again,? Are you crippled ?

Is it him that will leave billions of other creatures in creation and come and teach you how to help yourself?

Haba this religion people ehn

From your words, Your Challenge is wisdom.
You lack it.
I won't be Suprised that you are Hungry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by seangy4konji: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Go hard or go home.
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by MadamExcellency: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

Money has wings! When you throw yourself all out for these things, they fly away and make you keep pursuing and pursuing until u go down.

There are Principles given by the GOD for wealth. The principles answers to anybody irrespective of who you are.
Gen 8:22, Proverb 3:6 Luke 6:38

It is GOD that Blesses!
It is GOD that Connects
It is GOD that lifts
And when HIS Blessings are without Sorrows

But the devil wanted to make Jesus Christ rich. Have you forgotten?

Devil got money in quantums.

Remember, whoever loves silver will never be satisfied with silver, same with money.
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by GindoX(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

Bros, e gel for you ooo.. i wanted to say something until I noticed your users grin

2 Likes

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Ugandatales: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
NextD18:
Posts like this will make you feel it's okay to be relaxed with your poor financial state without hustling.

Be hard on yourself and make money.

Legitimately though.
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Ugandatales: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Hmm... only 4likes. But if it were to be someone like Nenji that You said this to, it’ll get 100+ likes. Seems people know a girl that use their bodies and girls that use their brains

Yeah
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by RapistOnBail: 4:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
GindoX:

Bros, e gel for you ooo.. i wanted to say something until I noticed your users grin
You for talk make I comot ya teeth grin
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by simplesearch: 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2021
GofuckYourself:

You are very wrong
God has done all he can do for you by giving you free will, a body , and good health

Is it him that will connect you again,? Are you crippled ?

Is it him that will leave billions of other creatures in creation and come and teach you how to help yourself?

Haba this religion people ehn

He said the obvious, and after all your drift you still end up validating his assertions.
if I may ask, with the good health, free will and body you have, did you single-handedly train yourself through higher institution?
And after your graduation, how did you manage to get the Job you are currently engaged in?
FYI, God is omnipresent he can attend to everybody's request at the same time if they all fulfill the condition, billions to you may look like a big figure but not to God.
You err with your last statement and need to ask God to forgive you for acting like the rich farmer in the bible. Go and read that parable it's there in the bible!

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by simplesearch: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2021
MadamExcellency:

But the devil wanted to make Jesus Christ rich. Have you forgotten?

Devil got money in quantums.

Remember, whoever loves silver will never be satisfied with silver, same with money.

Isn't that what he's trying to point at, that although money is good but should be made the right way.

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by delishpot: 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mkre like "you will mind how you ask them to just dash you money"
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by GindoX(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:
You for talk make I comot ya teeth grin

Lolsss, ma belllee oooo... Peope dey for Nairaland oooo...
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by streamsofjoy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

There are Principles given by the GOD for wealth. There are Principles given to Secure your Wealth. The principles answers to anybody irrespective of who you are.
Gen 8:22, Proverb 3:6 Luke 6:38 , Malachi 3:8-11

It is GOD that Blesses!
It is GOD that Connects
It is GOD that lifts
And HIS Blessings are without Sorrows

Selah!
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by mozes01(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

grin grin werey re o
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by bigDickson(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Gerrard59:

Coming from someone whose moniker is BigD!CKson, it is very hypocritical. Last I checked, better olosho than yahoo yahoo

Despite the fact you want to sound intelligent and woke, You just spewed trash... how does my moniker affect anything?
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Coinbased: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taye Currency Gives Zazoo Portable Money, Tells Him To Colect It Personally / Julius Agwu Chilling With His Lover, Ibiere Agwu / Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.