Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself (39252 Views)

The Account People Make Donations Has Been Hijacked By Jazmine - Mr Ibu's Wife / Comedian Bovi Laments Of How Life Has Being Hard On Him / Davido, Zlatan Ibile And 30 Billion Gang Go Hard On Punch Count (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Onekind04(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I just wanna cum on her face so badly

werey oshi grin
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
She is merely telling you to work smart. Instead of developing websites of 50k. for 10pple, build capacity that makes you attract clients that'll pay 500k without making you sweat too much. Plus it might be more than 5pages website self.

Yes that's how some people make their money.
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by HelpYourself(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
simplesearch:

He said the obvious, and after all your drift you still end up validating his assertions.
if I may ask, with the good health, free will and body you have, did you single-handedly train yourself through higher institution?
And after your graduation, how did you manage to get the Job you are currently engaged in?
FYI, God is omnipresent he can attend to everybody's request at the same time if they all fulfill the condition, billions to you may look like a big figure but not to God.
You err with your last statement and need to ask God to forgive you for acting like the rich farmer in the bible. Go and read that parable it's there in the bible!
Done?

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by HelpYourself(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2021
Righteousness2:

From your words, Your Challenge is wisdom.
You lack it.
I won't be Suprised that you are Hungry!
grin

Why are you so angry grin

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by meobizy(f): 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
This topic is pointless. No example was made and the write-up is very ambiguous.

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by letitrainnow(m): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
Knowledge
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Sirebonny(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
patient is virtue
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by dewuyiebun: 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
NextD18:
Posts like this will make you feel it's okay to be relaxed with your poor financial state without hustling.

Be hard on yourself and make money.
i kind of wonder how you people twist words,she's not saying don't hustle, almost everybody hustle in this country and not all the hustle gives people the kind of luxury they crave,she's saying don't feel too bad when you haven't gotten what you need, atimes we do wonder what is mr A doing that am not doing well,so you start giving yourself sleepless night.i have a friend who is into the same business that I do and i do wonder , is this guy really getting all these money from this business but one day he revealed to me that he has a cousin abroad whom he has been using voodoo to collect money from though is part of hustling as some people might say but it is no more ordinary, she's basically making sense,she knows what she's saying

1 Like

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:15am On Jan 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

From your words, Your Challenge is wisdom.
You lack it.
I won't be Suprised that you are Hungry!
Gofuckyourself, go on your knees and pray for wisdom from God.
Take to this advice.
It will do you so much good in life, especially this new year.
Kapish cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by HelpYourself(m): 4:57am On Jan 09, 2021
post=97867951:

Gofuckyourself, go on your knees and pray for wisdom from God.
Take to this advice.
It will do you so much good in life, especially this new year.
Kapish cool

grin
You seem deeply troubled
Do you need counselling?
Re: Vee: If You Know How Some People Make Money, You’d Stop Being Hard On Yourself by Gilbertkwabena(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2021
jaybenugo:
If You Found Out How Some People Make Their Money, You’d Stop Being So Hard On Yourself - Vee

Former BBNaija lockdown housemate, Vee, has asked people to be patient with themselves in their pursuit for money and success, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet she posted, Vee said people would stop being hard on themselves if they found out the way some people make their money.

She wrote:

https://twitter.com/veeiye/status/1347220474380640256?s=19

One truth people fail to come to reality with is the fact money itself is a "sin" nd can't be made in righteous ways. The more you have, the more sins you've committed... so the matter will be how many sins una don commit so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car" / Fans Surprise BBNaija's Queen With Trays Of Food And Other Gifts (Photo, Video) / '2face Has Cancelled His Own Participation Not My Own' - Comedian Seyi Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.