Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? (1550 Views)

Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! / Why Are Men Always complaining About women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
In this part of the world, men often die earlier than women..did you noticed?
I know that naturally, women live longer than men. In fact, 57% of the oldest people on earth right now, are women.

For instance, the average lifespan is about 5 years longer for women than men in the United States and about 10-15 years longer in Africa. WHY?

These days for an African man to live up to 70yrs is a miracle..while the women live up to or more than 100yrs. WHY?

In 95% of African family right now, the man is no more..he’s dead and gone so soon, while the wife is very much young, alive and flexing. WHY?

Drop your Comments!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ammishaddai: 8:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ned Nwoke who married Regina Daniels is old enough to be her grandfather , so tell me , who will outlive who based on natural causes undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ryda(m): 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sometimes my gender perished because they married the wrong woman

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Mastakija(m): 8:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Ned Nwoke who married Regina Daniels is old enough to be her grandfather , so tell me , who will outlive who based on natural causes undecided
abeg ask am o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by helinues: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Over hustling for the family. Most especially when the hustling is through muscle when they could have used their brains

4 Likes

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
How many Ned Nwoko?

Married to Regina do you know?

Whether a man married a younger woman..

Does not change the fact that women outlive men by far..

Especially in this clime..

Young men in their 40s..

Dropping dead..

How does that relate to Ned Nwoko?

1 Like

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
helinues:
Over hustling for the family. Most especially when the hustling is through muscle when they could have used their brains
Na your TYPE..

Dey send their husbands to an early grave..

With your NAGGINGangry

1 Like

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by GuyWise(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

African man works all day to satisfy his family even to his own detriment, he is more concerned to satisfy his family one of the reason they die before their wives but the younger generation won't take that shiiiiit any longer.

What men get in marriage are untold hardship, insults, demeaning words e.t.c while the woman is relaxing at home doing nothing other than to be growing fat with protruding belly and smelly armpits.

Life as a whole favours women more than men,80% of men hustle goes to women and after the man is gone, the MALE children will continue from where their father stopped.

We must change some certain things.a

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Savedday: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Kobicove(m): 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2021
It's not just an African thing, it's a universal phenomenon.

The logical explanation is that it happens because men are exposed to more stress leading to quicker wear and tear since they have the responsibility of catering for the family undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by ObaOfUyo: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ammishaddai: 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
FlipModeSquade:
How many Ned Nwoko?

Married to Regina do you know?

Whether a man married a younger woman..

Does not change the fact that women outlive men by far..

Especially in this clime..

Young men in their 40s..

Dropping dead..

How does that relate to Ned Nwoko?
[/s] Oga ,your argument is baseless and illogical . I gave you an instance to disprove your point and you're here barking about men in their 40s as if those men don't marry girls that are 15-25 years their junior. Nonsense

FYI, your men die because they marry women who are far younger than them. Secondly they are involved in too many extra marital affairs, so how can they live long? Mtchwww

1 Like

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Stress with providing for the family.

Nagging wife when money no reach.

Killing the husband to become the landlady.

HBP.

1 Like

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
GuyWise:

African man works all day to satisfy his family even to his own detriment, he is more concerned to satisfy his family one of the reason they die before their wives but the younger generation won't take that shiiiiit any longer.

What men get in marriage are untold hardship, insults, demeaning words e.t.c while the woman is relaxing at home doing nothing other than to be growing fat with protruding belly and smelly armpits.

Life as a whole favours women more than men,80% of men hustle goes to women and after the man is gone, the MALE children will continue from where their father stopped.

We must change some certain things.a
[/s]

Crap!

A man working to satisfy is family us something the younger generation should change? What happened to responsibilities? undecided

Women don't relax at home doing nothing... Most are working... In the offices, hospitals, courts of law, Nation assembly, United Nations...there are married women there...

Thanks to feminism... Soon no woman would be a housewife taking care of your bastards... Bathing them, making meals, cleaning the home, etc... They would leave that to you...

Since y'all are so confused and there's now zero appreciation for a woman with proper AFRICAN VALUES... undecided

Men and their wives face these hardships together... You're probably a bachelor still patronising hoes so you have nothing tangible to contribute... Most women who aren't working are outonthe streets hawking or in their shacks, selling roasted corn... Making an effort to shoulder the burdens their husbands may carry...

Men get insulted...women get physically assaulted... Most cases of domestic violence ends with the lose of the woman's life... We're the true losers... Don't dare try to act the victim.. undecided

Life doesn't favour women... We had to fight for equality...

Most of us are victims of sexual abuse..

Forced to get married young..

Victims of domestic violence..

Victims of our culture and societal expectations..

Trafficking, sex slavery...

FGM...

A good number of girls aren't allowed to school...

Most of us aren't paid equal wages as our male counterparts...

Let me educate you a little...

As an African man, you're expected by your culture to provide entirely for the family.... That's what makes you a man... The ultimate test of your manhood... And many years ago, you would have had ten wives and over twenty children...all of whom you have to adequately provide for...

Do you know who made this a norm? African men...

As for women, we're expected to stay home and be perfect wives and mothers... Not to go out hunting... Get?

Now, if you accept western culture... Like most women have... What do you contribute then?

Because if you want the financial contribution in your marriage to be 50/50... Don't expect a women who's going to pamper you or your kids.... You'll stay home to do so once in a while... You would also do the laundry, make meals for the family, bathe your children take them to school...etc.

She would be on business trips while you play the role of a dutiful husband... It that okay?

Or you just want to choose...which African values to keep and which to discard? undecided
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Let's be realistic...

As an INDIVIDUAL...what do you presently have to offer a woman? undecided
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Oga ,your argument is baseless and illogical . I gave you an instance to disprove your point and you're here barking about men in their 40s as if those men don't marry girls that are 15-25 years their junior. Nonsense

FYI, your men die because they marry women who are far younger than them. Secondly they are involved in too many extra marital affairs, so how can they live long? Mtchwww
Crap..

From a brainless NITWIT..

All your stupidity can come up with is extramarital affairs?

Stupidity is as stupidity does.. angry
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ammishaddai: 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
FlipModeSquade:
Crap..

From a brainless NITWIT..

All your stupidity can come up with is extramarital affairs?

Stupidity is as stupidity does.. angry
[/s] I can see you're trying real hard to be retàrd , but don't put too much effort or else you'll become a vegetable
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] I can see you're trying real hard to be retàrd , but don't put too much effort or else you'll become a vegetable
It takes one to know one.. undecided
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ammishaddai: 9:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
It takes one to know one.. undecided
Now you're being more stupid than necessary. undecided
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
OP..
Some Women die quite early too..

But Why most men die b4 their wives is probably due to Terrible and Unhealthy lifestyle in their 40's and 50's!

During dis time, most become Financially Stabled and have Lots of Cash to spend! They blow it all on Nkwobi, Isiewu, Catfish Peppersoup, with Heineken, Origin,etc..
Not to mention Pro.stitutes and cheap women with diseased Veejays! undecided

@ their 60's, They face the consequences and Many pay the ultimate price! sad embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by GuyWise(m): 9:43pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
Datboredberry:

Crap!
A man working to satisfy is family us something the younger generation should change? What happened to responsibilities? undecided
Women don't relax at home doing nothing... Most are working... In the offices, hospitals, courts of law, Nation assembly, United Nations...there are married women there...
Thanks to feminism... Soon no woman would be a housewife taking care of your bastards... Bathing them, making meals, cleaning the home, etc... They would leave that to you.
Since y'all are so confused and there's now zero appreciation for a woman with proper AFRICAN VALUES... undecided
Men and their wives face these hardships together... You're probably a bachelor still patronising hoes so you have nothing tangible to contribute... Most women who aren't working are outonthe streets hawking or in their shacks, selling roasted corn... Making an effort to shoulder the burdens their husbands may carry...

Men get insulted...women get physically assaulted... Most cases of domestic violence ends with the lose of the woman's life... We're the true losers... Don't dare try to act the victim.. undecided
Life doesn't favour women... We had to fight for equality...
Most of us are victims of sexual abuse..
Forced to get married young..
Victims of domestic violence..
Victims of our culture and societal expectations..
Trafficking, sex slavery...
FGM.
A good number of girls aren't allowed to school...
Most of us aren't paid equal wages as our male counterparts...
Let me educate you a little...
As an African man, you're expected by your culture to provide entirely for the family.... That's what makes you a man... The ultimate test of your manhood... And many years ago, you would have had ten wives and over twenty children...all of whom you have to adequately provide for...
Do you know who made this a norm? African men...
As for women, we're expected to stay home and be perfect wives and mothers... Not to go out hunting... Get?
Now, if you accept western culture... Like most women have... What do you contribute then?
Because if you want the financial contribution in your marriage to be 50/50... Don't expect a women who's going to pamper you or your kids.... You'll stay home to do so once in a while... You would also do the laundry, make meals for the family, bathe your children take them to school...etc.
She would be on business trips while you play the role of a dutiful husband... It that okay?
Or you just want to choose...which African values to keep and which to discard? undecided
[/s]

Dry come back....... Nigeria girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by posty56: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
1) age Gap, most African father's usually marry wife's waaay younger than them

2) they carry all the burden on their head, from school fees, to food etc. ,this is as a result of poor planning,, Wetin full their head na , I wan marry , I wan marry, money you no get , side hustle you no get, kids you no plan, all this piles up and forms huge stress burden , leading to, over thinking, stress, depression, low self-esteem, HBP.

3) they don't take their health seriously, all they know is to drink herbal rubbish from God-knows-where.

4) bad wives also contributes to it,

5) they don't create time for themselves as they have to go round the clock to provide.

6)end of discussion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Now you're being more stupid than necessary. undecided

All you had to do is open your gutter..

Stupidity is as stupidity does.. undecided
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ammishaddai: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

All you had to do is open your gutter..

Stupidity is as stupidity does.. undecided
I'd rather be stupid than be a fvcking vegetable like you grin
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
GuyWise:
[s][/s]

Dry come back....... Nigeria girls are useless.
It's not a comeback...

The only responsibility you have as an African man is to provide for the family...

The only responsibility I have is to give birth, take care you my husband and our children...build the home...

Now, women do both... Be wives, mothers and career women... In America, the black women are more educated than their counterparts who are in jail...

Yet men complain that their responsibility is too much for them to bear... They want to imitate the west where be bills are split... Yet the want women who have African values... They want virgins, wives who would serve them...etc

It doesn't work that way... You either get dependent African housewives...or independent Feminists...
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I'd rather be stupid than be a fvcking vegetable like you grin
Seems your hands are full with the vegetables in your family..

Stupidity is an upgrade.. undecided
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by GuyWise(m): 9:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
Datboredberry:
It's not a comeback...
The only responsibility you have as an African man is to provide for the family...
The only responsibility I have is to give birth, take care you my husband and our children...build the home...
Now, women do both... Be wives, mothers and career women... In America, the black women are more educated than their counterparts who are in jail...
Yet men complain that their responsibility is too much for them to bear... They want to imitate the west where be bills are split... Yet the want women who have African values... They want virgins, wives who would serve them...etc
It doesn't work that way... You either get dependent African housewives...or independent Feminists...
[/s]

Talk-actives bore me.

Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Ammishaddai: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Seems your hands are full with the vegetables in your family..

Stupidity is an upgrade.. undecided
Just look the illogical bullshit you call comment ...hahaha . You're just a fvcking idiot with an android device . Oops! I'll take that back . You ...my friend, are the greatest retàrd to ever login to Nairaland grin
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
GuyWise:
[s][/s]

Talk-actives bore me.
. You're too lazy to read... grin

Anyways have fun dreaming up the perfect woman who would buy you a ticket to Dubai and still kneel and call you, 'my Lord'
Re: Why Does African Married Men Always Die Before Their Wives? by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Just look the illogical bullshit you call comment ...hahaha . You're just a fvcking idiot with an android device . Oops! I'll take that back . You ...my friend, are the greatest retàrd to ever login to Nairaland grin
And yet you are bantering with a retàrd?

What does that make you?

Oh wise one? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP,I Lose Interest In A Person After Having Sex With Them / Her boyfriend revealed to her, he like her elder sister / I Have A New Baby But Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.