Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. (23805 Views)

My Encounter With An Abuja Babe / Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Franktom247(m): 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2021
OP i hold 2by2 wood if you no complete this story na your head i go finish am

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by 444crop: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hmmmmmm keep on dreaming.... Brick n lace
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by fuckaholic25(f): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
how sir ?
no coherence!!! PS: I am a lady please
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by fuckaholic25(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2021
Bennysam:
As least jump and pass
re u the OP?
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
blinking001:
Be fast with the updates na. Don't keep stubborn and impatient men like me waiting abeg.
Hmmmm Seem's you're masturbating with this write-up??

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Molahnelson(m): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
This might be real this might be fake but I like the lines of the story so please continue

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by dasauce(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
Guy... I like how you sat down this hot afternoon and begin to put out softwork... Well, all bloggers are bastard sha.. so continue with the lies.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by SpiritFree: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Not bad OP, not bad at all smiley
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
my hands where shaking and i was sweating in my leg,she noticed the silence and asked if everything is ok and i responded yes we resume our silent mode again we where silent for some minutes and she asked me where i live and i told her jabi she noded and continue driving after a while she asked where was going to drop me and i told her yoruba mosque we arived the the location and she parked we chatted briefly and we exchanged greetings and i came down from the car and told her bye and she droved,i was having it in mind to kiss her before she go but as i found out her dad is a politician mybody just weak .,i waited in the road for a while until a keke arived i stoped him and greeted him sanu da aiki and he responded i explianed to him my adress and he took me there and i paid him i enterd my apartment and went straight to my room and offed my cloths and headed to shower i put on the shower and began to meditate, i started having mixed feeling about the whole thing,from the payement stuff to finding out she..

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Snitch24(m): 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
omoh this film go sweet die abeg watin be the title

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2021
Owns a car and her dad is a politician i stayed in the shower for like 6mins i put off the shower and dried myself up i checked the time and it was 9:25pm i hissed and climbed my bed i started feeling hungry so i decide to pass away time with my phone when i remeberd that i bought bread and hollandia youghurt, i droped my phone and went striaght to my fridge and brought the stuff out and started eating it,after eating to my fill i closed the youghurt and went to my room before i climbed my bed i did few push ups and checked myself in the mirror and i liked what i see i put on my pyjamers and retired to my bed, unlike the first day i was a little bit calm,i was just about dozing off when my phone bleeped,i picked it up and unlock the phone,i checked the message and it was from desame lady, i opened it and in the message she wrote "i love you and i cant live without you please dont leave me" i smiled and texted back "i love you too and i cant leave without you, i kissed my phone screen and dozed off, i...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by dave4rella(m): 3:56pm On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Tell us whenever you wake-up from this dream

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Isokoson1: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2021
Guy which kind story be this self... I no come know whether e real or not.. But the story make sense

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by jericco1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don tire, make I go ShopRite go buy bread too undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by VeeVian87: 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
What a funny story.. The way I paid attention to it eh...kaii

Patrioticbreed9:
Owns a car and her dad is a politician i stayed in the shower for like 6mins i put off the shower and dried myself up i checked the time and it was 9:25pm i hissed and climbed my bed i started feeling hungry so i decide to pass away time with my phone when i remeberd that i bought bread and hollandia youghurt, i droped my phone and went striaght to my fridge and brought the stuff out and started eating it,after eating to my fill i closed the youghurt and went to my room before i climbed my bed i did few push ups and checked myself in the mirror and i liked what i see i put on my pyjamers and retired to my bed, unlike the first day i was a little bit calm,i was just about dozing off when my phone bleeped,i picked it up and unlock the phone,i checked the message and it was from desame lady, i opened it and in the message she wrote "i love you and i cant live without you please dont leave me" i smiled and texted back "i love you too and i cant leave without you, i kissed my phone screen and dozed off, i...

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Tunde835(m): 4:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
Isokoson1:
Guy which kind story be this self... I no come know whether e real or not.. But the story make sense
Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Bennysam: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2021
fuckaholic25:
re u the OP?
No but you take it personal

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Ikea81: 4:17pm On Jan 08, 2021
What chapter do you wake up from your dream?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by joxxy01(m): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
I don watch this film...

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
jericco1:
abi o.. go and buy bread too o, because the bread too make sense and no forget to buy hollandia too... very important.. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by jericco1(m): 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
abi o.. go and buy bread too o, because the bread too make sense and no forget to buy hollandia too... very important.. wink

Lol
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by lamestika(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by lamestika(m): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
jericco1:

Lol
and you realise it was a dream
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Pk01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Btw shoprite bread and next cash n carry bread which one dey sweeter?.. ops if this story is true then we dey same area..yoruba mosque is utako not jabi....
jericco1:
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by heybeebugatty(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
jericco1:
Goodluck......or make I follow you?
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
woke up the next day, i aranged my room tideid the whole house and took my bath and put on my jogging atire and enterd the street i jogged 360 meters before head back home,i enterd my apartment and went striaght to my fridge and brought my remaining holly comunion and started fireing it i finally finished the stuff so i disposed the trash i was just feeling happy so i decided to dance a little so i went to the front of my mirror offed my shirt damn look at those chest look at the abs i decide to play a song that will permit whining like mr flavour so i played "your body"by maryokun,i danced my life out and when i was feeling sweaty i revisited the shower again,i dried myself up and put on my jeans and police white and headed to the parlor and rest a little before oning my tv set,i conected my consol and was about to play my game when my phone ranged and i picked it up and discoverd that it was the same lady i cracked my voice and picked the call we started gisting and all of a sudden...she said that she..,
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by blinking001(m): 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:

Hmmmm Seem's you're masturbating with this write-up??
I don't masturbate
Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by jericco1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pk01:
Btw shoprite bread and next cash n carry bread which one dey sweeter?.. ops if this story is true then we dey same area..yoruba mosque is utako not jabi....

Na packaging

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by jericco1(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2021
heybeebugatty:

Goodluck......or make I follow you?

I don go come back

1 Like

Re: My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pk01:
shoprite bread all the way.. you are right yoruba mosque is in utako and not jabi,yoruba mosque is more of bustop and from that place to my area is 300# i live in jabi anex.. what about u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do Some Family Members Act Like They Don't Care / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.