Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You (99790 Views)

Nigerians Slept At Polling Unit So They Won't Miss Election (Photo) / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Dancing In Competition They Won't Take Part In - Kperogi / What They Won't Tell You About The New Minimum Wage (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Joeclever: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Come to port Harcourt, these are the places where Bergers and financially incapacitated ones live

I have lived in sokoto and believe me no place like this in sokoto....lies everywhere
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by CALCULUS16: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
Why do most people get the aerial view of a place and term it beautiful? Its only "birds" that will see this clearly, anyway its beautiful
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by denvers: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
All I can see is government buildings. To know if a city has prosperity, 70% of those skyscrapers should belong to private organizations or individuals.

Come to Ibadan, we have femi johnson building, cocoa house and others which are privately owned.

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by ibkayee(f): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
CALCULUS16:
Why do most people get the aerial view of a place and term it beautiful? Its only "birds" that will see this clearly, anyway its beautiful
SCREAMING
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2021
I don't know y it took the mods weeks b4 taking these thread to front page.
anyway now let's continue.
NO BIGOTRY PLEASE

Gombe is the capital city of Gombe State, north-eastern Nigeria, with an estimated population of 261,536. [2] The city is the headquarters of the
Gombe Emirate , a traditional state that covers most of Gombe State. [3] Recent[ when? ] developments include an electrical generation operation forming the basis for the Dadin Kowa water project and the opening of the new Gombe Lawanti International Airport serving Gombe.

ECONOMY
In 2008 an agreement was reached "to set up anti-venom manufacturing plant in Kaltungo General Hospital in Gombe," and provide medical training for snakebite patients. [10] The Gombe State government ordered an additional N4 million in anti-venom for the hospital in 2009, due to a local increase in snakebites.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
bauchi is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
bauchi is peaceful

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by pek(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996 post=97847371:
Onliek
what the media tells you about
1 city centre
2 city centre
3 centenary park
4. Leventis roundabout ( now underpass)
So you can't spell unlike?
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Lifeisrisk(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Pls someone should help me with a loan of 10k I promised to payback with interest by ending of this month. I'm stranded in Osun state now and I need to go back to east today
I tried two loan app already but both are not responding

I need help urgently,I don't have where to sleep tonight

PS: I won't be asking for help here if I can help myself. I've tried every means to no avail
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by robosky02(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ok
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by deedo93(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
The olympic pool in the picture is actually the pool at MKO stadium in Abuja. Maybe it features here because it was built when Elrufai was FCT minister

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
[s]most beautiful cities in northern Nigeria:

the north is a very beautiful place to be even though shekau and ko are trying to give it a bad name.the media is also trying hard to give it a bad name,funny enough those who go to the north will see that it is completely different from what they were told that been said here are the best cities in Northern Nigeria.

-kaduna
Kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna State in north-western nigeria, on the kaduna is the state capital of Kaduna state in north-western Nigeria, on the Kaduna River. It is a trade centre and a major transportation hub for the surrounding agricultural areas, with its rail and road junction. The population of Kaduna was at 760,084 as of the 2006 Nigerian census
Kaduna has a lot of cities within it of which include the following:
Kaduna metropolitan
Zaria
Kafanchan
Birnin gwari
Zankoa
Saminaka etc
Kaduna is the industrial powerhouse of northern Nigeria and slight behind lagos , portharcout and ogun. here are some beautiful pictures of croc city[/s]
Area dominated by criminals is not beautiful angry

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Litmus: 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
Kaduna, Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Owerri, Enugu all na Nigeria. Taken together it becomes obvious that Nigeria is a mighty place that is drawing jealousy from foreign African eyes that know, better than Nigerians appear to know, what Nigeria represents and they would like Nigeria divided into smaller lands that they can compete with in the future when attracting investment become more difficult and cutthroat.

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
pek:
So you can't spell unlike?
that was a typo error
you know this by now
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2021
Instead I will live in the NORTH, I'll rather go to the jungle and start life with the Lions and cheetah cool

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by pek(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

that was a typo error
you know these by now
*this*
And BTW, it was not a typo.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by adeoba2008(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
why is everything from kaduna
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by triple996(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2021
PLS NO BIGOTRY
let's maintain the reason for these thread which is to show the beauty of northern Nigeria.
I have decided to ignore all tribal insults and name calling to make sure the thread is not destroyed by bigots. just view, make your comments and leave

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by pek(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:
I don't know y it took the mods weeks b4 taking these thread to front page.
anyway now let's continue.
NO BIGOTRY PLEASE

Gombe is the capital city of Gombe State, north-eastern Nigeria, with an estimated population of 261,536. [2] The city is the headquarters of the
Gombe Emirate , a traditional state that covers most of Gombe State. [3] Recent[ when? ] developments include an electrical generation operation forming the basis for the Dadin Kowa water project and the opening of the new Gombe Lawanti International Airport serving Gombe.

ECONOMY
In 2008 an agreement was reached "to set up anti-venom manufacturing plant in Kaltungo General Hospital in Gombe," and provide medical training for snakebite patients. [10] The Gombe State government ordered an additional N4 million in anti-venom for the hospital in 2009, due to a local increase in snakebites.
Always quote your source(s). Not doing that is a criminal offence.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by wizdooarchy3(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
monkey fit Chang environment but e no fit do without banana

they no fit do without violence
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by MOTIONTECH(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
8 pictures for the whole 19 states in the North and you have the guts to say "the north they wont show you".....sad men.

1 Like

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Champneys: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ok.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by CSTRR: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
I remember that picture of almajiris eating rice poured on a well tarred road.

That is the story of the north.

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Evil Terrorists axis of the world. Poverty Global Headquarters
Most worthless lives region of Nigeria
Yan dabba Yan Tsinenai Yan Iskoki
Sai shan Fitsarin Rakumi kawai.... Wawaye
kaji haushi nyamuri?

Arnan banza
what concerns you here
we're leading you all the wat
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by nedekid: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
triple996:

But people will never say they saw these in d north. They will only talk about crisis and bokoharams than deny any good development
But with all these "beautuful" developments, why are abokis disease infested beggers all over the country? From enugu to ibadan, asaba to Lagos etc? Why so?
I mean no diss, just an explanation from you.
Basically when the approach me displaying their unique ailment like a trophy or their chopped off limb I politely tell them to to collect from their brother, afterall he is president.
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by tnerro1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
mynd1:
Who wants an ipob terrorist like u?

Sorry Aboki woman, am not from the east. Hope you know it’s your turn to service your terrorist husband today?

2 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by CSTRR: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
I used to think lack of education is the problem of the North, but I have changed my opinion.

It is a problem, but it is not the root cause.
It is much deeper than that.

Go to Twitter and see the opinions of well educated northerners and you will realise there is no difference between them and their almajiis.

You will see a northerner with PhD in economics telling you that cows should not be ranched and cryptocurrency is for criminals.

3 Likes

Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by ty4real123: 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
The Sambisa forest they won't show you
Re: The Northern Nigeria They Won't Show You by DarkJeddi(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2021
Arrewa:
Nagode Dan uwa!!
Yeah,yeah..

Northern Nigeria is next door to Paradise.. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tompolo Reappears After Over 6 Years In Exile / Some Kogi Governorship Election Result 2015 / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.