Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring (362 Views)

What I Told A Lady Who Keep Asking Me For Money / If A Girl Truely Loves You, Would She Keep Asking For Money Every Time? / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring by mamagee3(f): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why would a stranger keep asking if you want the food at an event so she can pass it to you over and over if you keep ignoring her?

Does she not have any dignity?
Re: Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring by rtdCivilservant: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2021
May be they just employed her newly as a waitress, so she is using u to test what it feels like to say 'do u want some food'?
Re: Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring by mamagee3(f): 12:10am On Jan 10, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
This cannot be your response.
Re: Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring by walepackage(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2021
mamagee3:
Why would a stranger keep asking if you want the food at an event so she can pass it to you over and over if you keep ignoring her?

Does she not have any dignity?
this your question ehn
Re: Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Jan 10, 2021
rtdCivilservant:
May be they just employed her newly as a waitress, so she is using u to test what it feels like to say 'do u want some food'?
Lmao!!!

Funniest comment ever!!!
Re: Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring by Oluromantic: 1:42am On Jan 10, 2021
I pity those who will look after you at old age.

My grandma own no reach this level even at her old age

(1) (Reply)

Av U Ever Been Envied because Of Food? / Help With A Cure / Rest On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.