Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then (7486 Views)

Backside Everywhere!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Figure 8 (photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Ladies Rate My Pic. No Guys Allowed Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by UnBanEbenezer(f): 11:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
meobizy:
Uwa mmebi. Tufia.
meaning pls
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Doradorwa:
Nice shape then and now sherry.... always on point.
thanks
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by BaddieFreak(f): 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2021
You made a mistake by posting your pic here, most people here are frustrated and they will transfer their frustration on you.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol there is nothing wrong with me or the pics. I'm just a woman with some intersex problems. The reason my skin may not look so soft because i got some Testosterone in my body but still female with great shape.... Haters won't understand.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2021
BaddieFreak:
You made a mistake by posting your pic here, most people here are frustrated and they will transfer their frustration on you.
good they see and learn how some intersex bodies look like. Part of education
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2021
Lol i remember one woman asking me if i do female athletic. She doesn't understand am an intersex girl and that is the problem. Woman with problems.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2021
smileylove your body. I love my body oh
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Mozino007(m): 12:27am On Jan 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
kiss
If i Bleep u i swear u go faint.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by BaddieFreak(f): 12:30am On Jan 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
good they see and learn how some intersex bodies look like. Part of education
True though. I actually learnt a lot from your threads. Don't be depressed about your body and don't look for validation you are perfect and unique. God has a reason for creating you, don't mind those bashing you.

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Mozino007(m): 12:31am On Jan 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
good to see someone who said something nice. The others just abusing theit generations not me. Yes we can be friends
ok dm i dey chinese estate agungi lagos
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by chival(f): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2021
Eagledrench:
Why do you bend your waist in most of your pictures.?
To give the illusion of an hourglass figure.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Zaheertyler(m): 2:45am On Jan 09, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give you a 2.

It just have to be big, round and bouncy back there.

And the front must be about the size of a Madagascar grape.

And why are your hands so manny? You be transgender?
Na man be that oo
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by KosiGee(m): 3:33am On Jan 09, 2021
virginprincess:
Must you insult her? can't you just drop a comment that won't make her feel bad, try to be nice for once.

I think the op is a man who photoshopped himself to look like a woman.
His photos are disturbing.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Karleb(m): 4:43am On Jan 09, 2021
Just live your life and stop seeking for validation..

Even some of us wey be straight up guy can't upload pictures for here unto say we no fine.

I'd advice you buy female hormones and take them from time to time, it'll improve your feminine characteristics.

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 09, 2021
chival:

To give the illusion of an hourglass figure.
not an illusion . i got it hun
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 09, 2021
KosiGee:

I think the op is a man who photoshopped himself to look like a woman.
His photos are disturbing.

lol see this one. You never see anything. Good you all are learning
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 09, 2021
Hm but ur body looks kinder hard though
I am not talking about the slimness cos petyprincess who is another female moniker here is on the slim side but if u see her pics she still has that feminine softness.
Are u a crossdresser or a real genetic female with just a lil too high level of testosterone?
Anyway not judging if u a crossdresser
It's a free world
And dont worry. As u have uploaded more than enuf of ur pics here u will get more than enough dms from some thirsty niggas here begging for hookups.d ones who were quick to bash u will even be d first ones sending u pms.chance for u to get a nairaland husband or boyfriend if dats what u intending to get.

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by KosiGee(m): 5:15am On Jan 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
lol see this one. You never see anything. Good you all are learning

Keep your learning to yourself. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Angelacruz: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2021
I swear...not easy for dem
FalseProphet1:
You seem to be suffering from low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 09, 2021
lefulefu:
Hm but ur body looks kinder hard though
I am not talking about the slimness cos petyprincess who is another female moniker here is on the slim side but if u see her pics she still has that feminine softness.
Are u a crossdresser or a real genetic female with just a lil too high level of testosterone?
Anyway not judging if u a crossdresser
It's a free world
And dont worry. As u have uploaded more than enuf of ur pics here u will get more than enough dms from some thirsty niggas here begging for hookups.d ones who were quick to bash u will even be d first ones sending u pms.chance for u to get a nairaland husband or boyfriend if dats what u intending to get.
you wont understand
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 09, 2021
Karleb:

Even some of us wey be straight up guy can't upload pictures for here unto say we no fine.

I'd advice you buy female hormones and take them from time to time, it'll improve your feminine characteristics.
i like it this way
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Karleb:

correct.i need to balance my female side the more and enhance my hour glass. Still beautiful though
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Labismmy(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2021
When I saw the first pic I already know you're a witch

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by GeneralPula: 6:17am On Jan 09, 2021
badaru911:
Well if I want to rate this man picture.... Wait... Wait... Are you surely a female.... Cos this look like a male to me dress like a female.....

You sharp bro..
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Dreyton36: 7:24am On Jan 09, 2021
No hate my guy but you get muscle Sha
Why you they dress like woman abi u wan turn bobriski?
This guy sef your matter tire me

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by LordVaiki: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
You seem to be suffering from low self esteem.
She is proud of who she is and is in no way feeling any low self-esteem,it is you who even has low self-esteem to accept another the way she is.

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Mide3367: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Mozino007:
ok dm i dey chinese estate agungi lagos
here is a man that think with his dick grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Bigggloadofcum: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
op is a hermaphrodite. Haven't you been following it's topics?

Fear God na. It?
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by ebuka10box(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2021
abeg
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by UnBanEbenezer(f): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:

Fear God na. It?
yes it cos no be God create that one.
Even the Bible said in Genesis that God created male and female but op is an abnormal conception and thus should be referred to as an "it"
Apologies if it hurts but it's the painful truth embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by Mozino007(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2021
Mide3367:
here is a man that think with his dick grin
U got it wrong bruv! i just want to see how hermaphrodite thing dey be like.
Re: My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then by KingAlayinde(m): 8:17am On Jan 09, 2021
IntersexSherry:
I took these pics when i was like 18- 20. Wasn't i still a hottie back then??
. *The serpent herself.. *Intersex goddess kiss ''Undefeatable *No human can compare. "When the serpent was still developing her goddess body.
. ''intersex is beautiful
Update: The only reason you see me looking kind of masculine is because of my intersex and good you all can see and learn how some intersex bodies look like not like all those modified Bodies. Still a woman though and still beautiful though. At least i try despite all. You can go check out Caster Semenya or Ekaette boniface

may God dash u senses B4 u suffer too much

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts About Your Penis, A Thread / Body To Die For...actress Idia Aisien Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / 8 Traits Of Strong Men That Women Can't Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.