Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. (3175 Views)

This Goes To The Ladies / Every Guy Should Read This . . . This Goes For Every Relationship . / This Goes To Our Ladiies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2011
Hey Nairalanders,

To all the married men & the single ones on nairaland that are planning to get married later in the future, my question is, if your wife who you truly love from the bottom of your heart happens to be in a critical condition/situation whereby a life as to be laid or replace for her to survive. Would you die for your wife to live?¿¿
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2011
nope. they won't esp. if in
a hospital, a nurse with heavy nyash walks by.  undecided

just playing  grin

good question tho. i can't wait to read the answers cool
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 1:27am On Mar 31, 2011
MzDarkskin
You're funny, girl, k lets hear what the brothers have to say lol
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by toyemz(f): 1:29am On Mar 31, 2011
^^^
me too ( that is waiting patiently oh)

i so ready to clap for every postive answer

and whip every negative answer

oya guys the ball's in your court,
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2011
So you guys are telling me that you can't love your spouse to the point of death?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 1:33am On Mar 31, 2011
tosin i told you oo!

healthy heavy nyash vs wife's life.
tough decision undecided
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 1:36am On Mar 31, 2011
MzD
Not every man are after heavy nyansh after getting married to their dream lady you know.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by HaveSense1(m): 1:41am On Mar 31, 2011
There is no question. I would gladly exchange my life for my wife's survival.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by chic2pimp(m): 1:42am On Mar 31, 2011
[size=15pt]NO CAN DO!!!!. . . . .HELLLL NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! [/size]
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by 190: 2:08am On Mar 31, 2011
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 31, 2011
@poste
let me go religious on your asss: Why would I go against GOD's will?! The holy father is calling her to be by his side, I will tearfully let her die if its god's plan. . . .
Btw: a gal who "supposedly" loves you equally would NEVER ask you to die for her simply because "supposedly" death is better than life without me. Lol!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Mar 31, 2011
When I no dey craze
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 31, 2011
NO
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by deniyor: 2:55am On Mar 31, 2011
Haaa Nope. she will always live on in my heart.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Manuel87: 2:57am On Mar 31, 2011
Igbati mi o ya were, bt 4 real if i die so she cn live, i shud now b lukin 4rm heaven as her future husband is givin her a tour of d world wif his tongue, Naaaah
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2011
NEVER!!! Life goes on•
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:12am On Mar 31, 2011
Interesting responses. I think HaveSense1 is the only that has been in love lol.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by MrsChima(f): 4:26am On Mar 31, 2011
Yes, I agree. ^^^^^
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:36am On Mar 31, 2011
Nope. Marriage was supposed to be "till death separate us" abi? I don't trust women and wives too much to lay my life for one, she might end getting married to another man and let you become history.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 4:39am On Mar 31, 2011
"You reap what you sow" cheesy
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Araboy(m): 5:13am On Mar 31, 2011
I will give up my life for her to live without any hesitation maybe in our culture we are not scare of death like it is in many societies
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by born2boink(m): 7:03am On Mar 31, 2011
If I die for her, another person will be fucking her pussy while I will be regretting and watching from heaven if I did not end up in hell fire and that will make the sweet heaven a sad home
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2011
born2fuck:

If I die for her, another person will be bleeping her kitty while I will be regretting and watching from heaven if I did not end up in hell fire and that will make the sweet heaven a sad home

If she dies for you, you will be bleeping another kitty, so what's your point?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Babypinkyz(f): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2011
born2fuck:

If I die for her, another person will be bleeping her kitty while I will be regretting and watching from heaven if I did not end up in hell fire and that will make the sweet heaven a sad home
Just rememba,he who live by kitty,na kitty him go follow pass!
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Babypinkyz(f): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2011
OP, i can do that without thinking twice *blushes*
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 7:13am On Mar 31, 2011
^^Thanks Babypinkyz for that reply to him & nice answer, dear.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2011
Hahahahaha!, all these guys are funny, they don't want to be in the sky seeing another man fucking their wives lol
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 7:22am On Mar 31, 2011
Havesense1 & araboy, nice reply gentlemen and thats what we can agape love not the one we only use to get kitty or have kids just because we just want to give have children in life.
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by sohiemi(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2011
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by Tosinville(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2011
^^So you prefer that both of you should die rather than you dying for her?
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by sohiemi(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2011
Re: This Goes Out To All The Brothers On Nl. by namfav(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2011
hell no, i'll probably cry though undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Advise wld you give A Girl Who Is Very Pretty But Insecure. / To Nigerian Sisters...and Brothers Of Course / How To Win A Lady's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.