Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? (8048 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
He was a perfect creature directly made by the most high God {Genesis 1:26} any defects in him must have been the inefficiency of his maker.
So if you don't believe that Adam already know good and evil in a literal sense then you're blaming God! wink

Tcwork:

OK I am not you type. Your type asks questions that you have answers to.
Let's not deflect. We were talking about Adam
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He was a perfect creature directly made by the most high God {Genesis 1:26} any defects in him must have been the inefficiency of his maker.
So if you don't believe that Adam already know good and evil in a literal sense then you're blaming God! wink

Perfect is a relatively term. I don't get your logic Blaming God for what? Perfection is relative to function. When good created the lion, it was also perfect but that was relative to its function.
I can't blame God. It was he who told us that after Adam ate the fruit, he became like God.
So when you say perfect, yes I agree but perfect to perform what function?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=98587347]He was a perfect creature directly made by the most high God {Genesis 1:26} any defects in him must have been the inefficiency of his maker.
When Jesus Christ said be ye perfect even as my Father in heaven, he was not talking of Adams kind of perfection the type that came without knowledge of good and bad.
He meant the perfection of the all knowing father.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Hen nah, Jesus' words should have meaning and those practicing it should be noticed everywhere they are nah! John 13:34-35 cheesy

We can argue from now to burst who are those practicin his words. The best we can do is what we are already doing.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

Perfect is a relatively term. I don't get your logic Blaming God for what? Perfection is relative to function. When good created the lion, it was also perfect but that was relative to its function.
I can't blame God. It was he who told us that after Adam ate the fruit, he became like God.

The real sense of the word “Perfect” is not a relative term from Jehovah’s standpoint . Deuteronomy 32:4-5 & Ecclesiastes 7:29 let’s us understand that Adam was created perfect but he was the one who became corrupt and imperfect. Jehovah even said, concluding creation of mankind: “It was very good” Genesis 1:31
Meaning that his creation was flawless but Adam chose to disobey and became imperfect. He never became like “God” in the actual sense at anytime. If not, which kind of “God” would grow old and die? Did he became immortal after eating the fruit? Becoming like “God” connotes him setting his own standards of good and bad since he desired independence but I guess that doesn’t make sense to you so try and relate to us how Adam became a “God” yet he underwent old-age and returned to dust at the age of 930.
Genesis 3:19,5:5

Please would a lion sin when it tears down his prey? No because they’re all acting on instinct and not with a conscience and intelligent mind like we have. Besides it was only after Adam and Eve sinned, that some animals became carnivorous. Before that, they ALL relied on herbs for food. Genesis 1:30

Tcwork:
When Jesus Christ said be ye perfect even as my Father in heaven, he was not talking of Adams kind of perfection the type that came without knowledge of good and bad.
He meant the perfection of the all knowing father.

When it comes to imperfect human beings, that’s when “perfection” becomes relative in the sense of the word. After Adam fell to sin, all his descendants inherited error and fell short of God’s glory[Psalm 51:5, Romans 3:23] so it’s not possible now to be fully “perfect” in pleasing Jehovah since we are sinners[James 3:2]
What Jesus means at Matthew 5:48 is that our love and devotion to Jehovah must be “complete” and “wholesouled”—this is something that is within the reach of an imperfect human being.
compare Mark 12:29-30, Colossians 3:23
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Jesus (though the first born of all creation) was one of God's son in the spirit realms, Adam was God's son in flesh, both of them were perfect just as God was perfect. The right to set standards is what knowledge of good and evil means, that's why Jesus said "i do nothing out of my own initiative, just as God tells me i do things" {John 8:28} that is the idea Adam wanted to change! smiley

It's spiritual language, if you don't listen to us you will continue to blame God. A lion was perfectly made but not in God's image it lives on instinct unlike man endowed with wisdom to control all other creatures on this planet. The knowledge of good and evil that Adam wasn't given is how to set standards for himself and his future progenies, they will also be perfect so only God can set perfect standards for Adam and his children that wisdom belongs to God alone!
That is exactly what Jesus came to establish, he will take instructions directly from our heavenly father and pass to us! John 17:8 smiley

Tcwork:

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:03am On Jan 31, 2021
I can see that you're battle prepared to continue arguing but that's not what we were sent to do Sir, our assignment is to make presentation of the pure worship before everyone, once we notice that you're trying to pitch your own tent we will leave you alone, one thing we must make clear ~
God is one, his worshipers must worship him the same way so if you're not ready to worship the same way we do and we aren't ready to join you it simply means WE (JWs) ARE NOT WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD WITH YOU. Period! smiley

Tcwork:

We can argue from now to burst who are those practicin his words. The best we can do is what we are already doing.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10am On Jan 31, 2021
He is just battling with his conscience to prove obstinate, no doubt he has gotten the message clearly!
He now know God's people are practicing pure worship before his nose while he's been dancing around picking and dropping one sect after another. He can argue in favour of any religion as long as it's called religion even when he is not worshiping with them.
Let him continue tormenting himself with deceit, at least he is please with the idea that so many religions around him have erroneous teachings and he can't find any that's accurately practicing Christianity. So he can forward his own opinion and welcome ideas from different sects.
That's enough for him! smiley

DappaD:

The real sense of the word “Perfect” is not a relative term from Jehovah’s standpoint . Deuteronomy 32:4-5 & Ecclesiastes 7:29 let’s us understand that Adam was created perfect but he was the one who became corrupt and imperfect. Jehovah even said, concluding creation of mankind: “It was very good” Genesis 1:31
Meaning that his creation was flawless but Adam chose to disobey and became imperfect. He never became like “God” in the actual sense at anytime. If not, which kind of “God” would grow old and die? Did he became immortal after eating the fruit? Becoming like “God” connotes him setting his own standards of good and bad since he desired independence but I guess that doesn’t make sense to you so try and relate to us how Adam became a “God” yet he underwent old-age and returned to dust at the age of 930.

Please would a lion sin when it tears down his prey? No because they’re all acting on instinct and not with a conscience and intelligent mind like we have. Besides it was only after Adam and Eve sinned, that some animals became carnivorous. Before that, they ALL relied on herbs for food. Genesis 1:30

When it comes to imperfect human beings, that’s when “perfection” becomes relative in the sense of the word. After Adam fell to sin, all his descendants inherited error and fell short of God’s glory[Psalm 51:5, Romans 3:23] so it’s not possible now to be fully “perfect” in pleasing Jehovah since we are sinners[James 3:2]
What Jesus means at Matthew 5:48 is that our love and devotion to Jehovah must be “complete” and “wholesouled”—this is something that is within the reach of an imperfect human being.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by haddeylium(m): 7:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

Any body can claim anything using[b] 'Spiritual Language' [/b]as an excuse. We all can claim to have PhD in spiritual language.

You're right!
Of course, anyone can claim to have a spiritual language.
But, can they show they do?..NO!
Its not my position. To question God's intentions. I follow his words. You do the questioning

Maybe your eyes skipped this 'DappaD's'

Jesus instructions to his Disciples is that 'They must preach and bear Witness of his name'.
But the Authorities decreed against this

What would be your Position on this?

Let's see the application wink
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I can see that you're battle prepared to continue arguing but that's not what we were sent to do Sir, our assignment is to make presentation of the pure worship before everyone, once we notice that you're trying to pitch your own tent we will leave you alone, one thing we must make clear ~
God is one, his worshipers must worship him the same way so if you're not ready to worship the same way we do and we aren't ready to join you it simply means WE (JWs) ARE NOT WORSHIPING THE SAME GOD WITH YOU. Period! smiley

You obviously did not get my point...
I was actually warning against pointless arguments like you claiming to be the chosen group a thing you can't prove
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
haddeylium:

You're right!
Of course, anyone can claim to have a spiritual language.
But, can they show they do?..NO!

Maybe your eyes skipped this 'DappaD's'

Jesus instructions to his Disciples is that 'They must preach and bear Witness of his name'.
But the Authorities decreed against this

What would be your Position on this?

Let's see the application wink
I am not sure I get the question
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
He is just battling with his conscience to prove obstinate, no doubt he has gotten the message clearly!
He now know God's people are practicing pure worship before his nose while he's been dancing around picking and dropping one sect after another. He can argue in favour of any religion as long as it's called religion even when he is not worshiping with them.
Let him continue tormenting himself with deceit, at least he is please with the idea that so many religions around him have erroneous teachings and he can't find any that's accurately practicing Christianity. So he can forward his own opinion and welcome ideas from different sects.
That's enough for him! smiley

I totally agree with you everything God created was perfect. The lion, the ant the mosquito. So saying Adam was perfect does not really come in here.
The mosquito was prefect yet it did not know good from evil.
Man did not know Good from evil like the bible said.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
DappaD:

You obviously don't understand, Adam being perfect has nothing to do with the fact that he did not have the knowledge of good and evil.
The birds were also perfect yet they did not know good and evil.
There was a big difference between God and adam
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36am On Jan 31, 2021
That's exactly what the Pharisees, Sadducees Scribes and other Jewish Rabbis told Jesus in the first century. "You are claiming to be the chosen one but you can't prove it" John 8:13
That's why Jesus said those people aren't our type! John 10:26 smiley

Tcwork:

You obviously did not get my point...
I was actually warning against pointless arguments like you claiming to be the chosen group a thing you can't prove
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2021
The mosquito was not created in God's image my friend! cheesy
All the animals, Birds, fishes and inspect also rebelled against man after they left the garden of Eden (God's presence) smiley

Tcwork:

I totally agree with you everything God created was perfect. The lion, the ant the mosquito. So saying Adam was perfect does not really come in here.
The mosquito was prefect yet it did not know good from evil.
Man did not know Good from evil like the bible said.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by haddeylium(m): 9:59am On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

I am not sure I get the question

I said claiming to be in the possession of a spiritual language is not enough. Do you think mere saying it without nothin to show for it rendered it ungenuine.

In your past discuss with DappaD. He asked you a question that you didn't provide answers to.

Jesus instructed his Disciples to Preach, make followers and bear witnesses
But, the Authorities in the first century decreed against this.

If you're to be alive then, what would be your position on this?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
haddeylium:

I said claiming to be in the possession of a spiritual language is not enough. Do you think mere saying it without nothin to show for it rendered it ungenuine.

In your past discuss with DappaD. He asked you a question that you didn't provide answers to.

Jesus instructed his Disciples to Preach, make followers and bear witnesses
But, the Authorities in the first century decreed against this.

If you're to be alive then, what would be your position on this?
The right thing is always to follow Christ
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by haddeylium(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

The right thing is always to follow Christ

Are you implying that
The fact that you're a citizen is nothing to you;
You will disobey the Authorities of the land? undecided
and you carry passport grin
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The mosquito was not created in God's image my friend! cheesy
All the animals, Birds, fishes and inspect also rebelled against man after they left the garden of Eden (God's presence) smiley

Oga I think I finally understand your view. Let me are to be sure. Are you saying that Adam was created in God's image so just as God in perfect, Adam was perfect?
That Adam was just as complete as God, having all knowledge like God, have a of God's attributes, emotions (the same mind as God) and power. Hence there was no way he could not have the knowledge of Good and evil?
Is this what you have been trying to say?
Also let me ask, was eve also a complete and perfect being Like God? Was she also in God's image.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
haddeylium:

Are you implying that
The fact that you're a citizen is nothing to you;
You will disobey the Authorities of the land? undecided
and you carry passport grin
The simple answer to your question can be found in history.
The disciples of Christ continued to spread his words despite opposition yet they continued as good citizens. Soon the nations of the west became Christians. Today Christianity i's the world's biggest religion.
Christianity did not spread because a group disassociated themselves from society and citizenship.
Instead, it became mainstream and was an unstoppable force.
As christians we have a right to fight to make a community our society a better place.
That was what people like Martin Luther Did laying the foundation for people like you to preach without persecution in most parts of the world.
Christianity blossomed, human rights and the Rights of Man sprang forth and the world became a better place for us all because of the efforts of many great Christians.
When Jesus Christ was on Earth he was also pushing the agenda of change.
He sought to make he's Nation that's the Jewish Nation a better place he wanted to free the people from the Burdens placed on them by their religious leaders. That shows you that a Christian is an agent of change in society.
Jesus Christ was very mindful of his Jewish community. His gospel was for the jews, his people first before the rest of the world.
He even referee to a non Jewish woman seeking his help as a dog. Jesus Christ loved his people the jews. He kept Jewish customs yet he fought against corruption like trading in the temple. As christians, we fight to make our country a better place

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
DappaD:

Are you saying that Adam was created in God's image so just as God in perfect, Adam was perfect?
That Adam was just as complete as God, having all knowledge like God, have a of God's attributes, emotions (the same mind as God) and power. Hence there was no way he could not have the knowledge of Good and evil?
Also let me ask, was eve also a complete and perfect being Like God? Was she also in God's image.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

Are you saying that Adam was created in God's image so just as God in perfect, Adam was perfect?
That Adam was just as complete as God,
having all knowledge like God, have a of God's attributes, emotions (the same mind as God) and power. Hence there was no way he could not have the knowledge of Good and evil?

You don’t have to put words in my mouth. I never said that Adam possessed ALL of God’s attributes. Only Jehovah’s wisdom is unsearchable. Isaiah 40:28, Romans 11:33
His firstborn Son, Jesus had to be taught from Jehovah himself so Jesus doesn’t even innately possess the knowledge that he dispensed to his followers while on earth. John 7:16
Adam, being created in God’s image meant that he is able to reflect, like you said, emotions, sense of justice, power etc. But he also has the free will to make decisions for himself and that’s why God told him the tree was off-limits.
Genesis 2:17
If you still insist that Adam was a dullard/baby, then he is not the one to blame but God is, right? Then that would prove Satan’s claim that God wasn’t straightforward with Adam&Eve[Genesis 3:5] and would also negate an important facet of Jehovah’s personality—which is honesty/uprightness.
Deuteronomy 32:4, Psalm 25:8
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

The disciples of Christ continued to spread his words despite opposition yet they continued as good citizens. Soon the nations of the west became Christians. Today Christianity i's the world's biggest religion.
Christianity did not spread because a group disassociated themselves from society and citizenship.
As christians we have a right to fight to make a community our society a better place.
That was what people like Martin Luther Did laying the foundation for people like you to preach without persecution in most parts of the world.
Christianity blossomed, human rights and the Rights of Man sprang forth and the world became a better place for us all because of the efforts of many great Christians.
He sought to make he's Nation that's the Jewish Nation a better place he wanted to free the people from the Burdens placed on them by their religious leaders. That shows you that a Christian is an agent of change in society.
Jesus Christ was very mindful of his Jewish community. His gospel was for the jews, his people first before the rest of the world.
He even referee to a non Jewish woman seeking his help as a dog. Jesus Christ loved his people the jews. He kept Jewish customs yet he fought against corruption like trading in the temple. As christians, we fight to make our country a better place

After the first century, all those supposed “Christians” were all Grecian philosophers and pagan worshipers. How else would you explain the Inquisition? So-called holy wars and crusades? Most especially by the Catholic Church? Shame of you to even call such a dastardly act an “unstoppable force”.
Jesus told his own disciples that they must preach and teach others peacefully[Matthew 10:11-13, 28:19,20; Acts 1:8] so as to allow others make the truth their own[Romans 12:1,2] and not to go and threaten the lives of people, torture them and even burning many alive on the stake. They took time to christianize their pagan religions in the process that’s why you have all manner of false holidays springing from modern religions e.g. Christmas, Easter, Valentine and so on.
So indeed, what Jesus said at Matthew 13:24-30 took shape after the first century overseers[Paul, Peter, John etc] all died.
Compare Acts 20:29,30; 2Peter 2:1
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

Christianity did not spread because a group disassociated themselves from society and citizenship........................I see am.

My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one...........na Jesus talk am

Christians were RIDING on that protection from then till today and no doubt he promised them........And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age

From the response you get to one of your post captured above that comes before this post of mine, I can only laugh at the use of the word all those supposed Christians are GRECIAN PHILOSOPHERS and PAGANS grin cheesy grin.

All those supposed Grecian philosopher and pagans definitely brought the scriptures together to what we call the BIBLE cheesy grin cheesy grin.

We are definitely at the mercies of pagan gods, Grecian philosophy and philosophers cheesy grin

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
DappaD:

After the first century, all those supposed “Christians” were all Grecian philosophers and pagan worshipers. How else would you explain the Inquisition? So-called holy wars and crusades? Most especially by the Catholic Church? Shame of you to even call such a dastardly act an “unstoppable force”.
Jesus told his own disciples that they must preach and teach others peacefully[Matthew 10:11-13, 28:19,20; Acts 1:8] so as to allow others make the truth their own[Romans 12:1,2] and not to go and threaten the lives of people, torture them and even burning many alive on the stake. They took time to christianize their pagan religions in the process that’s why you have all manner of false holidays springing from modern religions e.g. Christmas, Easter, Valentine and so on.
So indeed, what Jesus said at Matthew 13:24-30 took shape after the first century overseers[Paul, Peter, John etc] all died.
Compare Acts 20:29,30; 2Peter 2:1
You are free to condemn anyone. No one said the early Christians were perfect. Did you even understand my post
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
DappaD:

You don’t have to put words in my mouth. I never said that Adam possessed ALL of God’s attributes. Only Jehovah’s wisdom is unsearchable. Isaiah 40:28, Romans 11:33
His firstborn Son, Jesus had to be taught from Jehovah himself so Jesus doesn’t even innately possess the knowledge that he dispensed to his followers while on earth. John 7:16
Adam, being created in God’s image meant that he is able to reflect, like you said, emotions, sense of justice, power etc. But he also has the free will to make decisions for himself and that’s why God told him the tree was off-limits.
Genesis 2:17
If you still insist that Adam was a dullard/baby, then he is not the one to blame but God is, right? Then that would prove Satan’s claim that God wasn’t straightforward with Adam&Eve[Genesis 3:5] and would also negate an important facet of Jehovah’s personality—which is honesty/uprightness.
Deuteronomy 32:4, Psalm 25:8
Wait are you now saying that it's possible Adam did not know everything Jehovah knew despite the fact that he was perfect?
If so the why have we been arguing. Now you should be able to believe the bible and what it teaches about the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.
Sorry, I am not getting you, what lie are you saying God told Adam and eve?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

You are free to condemn anyone. No one said the early Christians were perfect. Did you even understand my post

It's not a case of trying to understand what you are stating or typing.

The agenda has always been you don't have the knowledge to go against what they have. They have told you repeatedly the only channel JEHOVAH is using is the governing body of JWs. You cannot be wiser than them. Are you? cheesy grin.

When they go out to preach they don't go to gain knowledge from you. The protocol is they can't exchange what they see as LIES from your mouth with what they see as TRUTH they have come to teach you.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2021
achorladey:

It's not a case of trying to understand what you are stating or typing.

The agenda has always been you don't have the knowledge to go against what they have. They have told you repeatedly the only channel JEHOVAH is using is the governing body of JWs. You cannot be wiser than them. Are you? cheesy grin.

When they go out to preach they don't go to gain knowledge from you. The protocol is they can't exchange what they see as LIES from your mouth with what they see as TRUTH they have come to teach you.
Your guys are against the work of the early church but I am not. And that's a topic we can discuss. Your church and many others have a chance to blossom because of many of these good men who's work gave Christianity a chance
Als every child thinks his father's farm is the biggest. It's great to see that you are loyal to your church but that makes you just like every other Christian fighting for his church's agendas
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

The REAL Christians never took up weapons to force anybody to convert. Matthew 26:52
Instead, they were intensely persecuted by the Roman authorities who claimed that the new Christians otherwise called “Messianists” were odd people, they didn’t mix in with the Greek culture and practice interfaith because of their stand and so were persecuted for that.
John 15:18-20, 2Corinthians 6:14-17
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

Wait are you now saying that it's possible Adam did not know everything Jehovah knew despite the fact that he was perfect?
If so the why have we been arguing. Now you should be able to believe the bible and what it teaches about the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.
Sorry, I am not getting you, what lie are you saying God told Adam and eve?

Jesus had to be taught by his Father because the wisdom and knowledge he portrayed wasn’t innate. John 7:16
Yet he did the will of Jehovah[John 4:34] something that his perfect human equivalent, Adam had failed to do. Romans 5:18
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Tcwork:

Your guys are against the work of the early church but I am not. And that's a topic we can discuss. Your church and many others have a chance to blossom because of many of these good men who's work gave Christianity a chance
Als every child thinks his father's farm is the biggest. It's great to see that you are loyal to your church but that makes you just like every other Christian fighting for his church's agendas

Don't worry they have seen the post already. Only that don't expect them to accept it.

That's part of the protocol. To them you don't know the truth yet and you won't have the truth or be in the truth until you become a JWs.

JWs won't be the first to show loyalty to their church. Others were there before them even up till today
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
DappaD:

Jesus had to be taught by his Father because the wisdom and knowledge he portrayed wasn’t innate. John 7:16
Yet he did the will of Jehovah[John 4:34] something that his perfect human equivalent, Adam had failed to do. Romans 5:18
We get all this but what I need to understand from you is Adams perfection. Did Adam have all the knowledge and personality of God?
This had been the real discussion. You said Adam was perfect so he could not be lacking in knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Pastor Chris : How To.know Who To Marry / The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion / Pope Francis Bows Down And Prays Towards Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.