Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,271 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? (7983 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where you and your friend keep stumbling is the idea that nice and haughty people could be found in virtually all religious groups then there's no reason condemning any form of worship as long as those practicing it are claiming Christian.

I have told you how i got a deeper understanding of the whole issue but i'll use this illustration to explain what is happening perhaps you will get it.

As a soldier i know that for an army to win in a battle it does not depend on individual skills or valiance but on their commanding officer, approach and war strategy. God is our Creator so he has no reason to be partial in any way, but for him to have set apart a nation and called them his people means there is something that interests him in the gathering of imperfect humans.
Are they~
©Willing to acknowledge him as their Creator, Provider, Protector and Counselor?
©Prepared to follow orders since he will have to pass info from one person to another?
©Ready to take quick action when they notice one or two of them have become rebellious?
©Going to remain faithful, loyal and obedient to him under any condition or circumstances?

As long as the answer to these questions is YES then God is OK with them as their God and keep them always as his special possession out of all other peoples. Exodus 19:5

Nobody is saying JWs are perfect or holier than other people outside their Organization, what i'm saying is Worship involves mighty spirit beings, the different codes or tenets you're seeing in various religions indicates the feeling of the SPIRIT BEING controlling that religion. So what makes the difference is how each spirit is able to make use of imperfect humans to portray his own attributes! Galatians 5:22-23

The spirit being or commanding spirit force leading JW Organization has proved to be the one and only true God by his attributes which the whole world can SEE not necessarily in each of the members but in their group as one BODY! Matthew 5:13-16; Ephesians 4:12

So stop thinking about the character of each member of a religion because that will continue to confuse you and even lead you to conclude that God will approve all forms of worship, since you will find extraordinary nice people in all the religions! Rather try to focus on what the controlling spirit (the God in their midst) is able to do with a group of imperfect humans that's not possible elsewhere! smiley

So stop thinking about the character of each member of a religion

since you will find extraordinary nice people in all the religions

Nobody is saying JWs are perfect or holier than other people outside their Organization

He will still comeback and say by their FRUITS you shall know them.

Yet, their are extraordinary nice people in other Christian denominations than JWs.

Their are holier than thou people in other Christian denominations than JWs.

Their are people having far better character in other Christian denominations than JWs

Yet all these are SITTING on the fence because they have not joined the JWs organization when these same set of people already have what it takes that is lacking in the JWs organization grin cheesy grin.

In reality it is your ORGANIZATION(WTBTS) that save not Jesus.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

Tcwork has been extremely sentimental in his approach so far as he’s not even ready to listen and obey Jesus’ own words on moral issues.
Luckily for us, Jesus said only those listening to him are on his side so there is no middle ground.
John 18:37 compare Matthew 12:30

As the other one who is fuelling Tcwork’s ego, I just treat him like he’s nonexistent.
Chief this is not a war.
I understand your overzealous nature. But you way of seeing things is just one way.
I am sure the JW teachings makes sense to you. But it may not make sense to billions of other's. JW has so many unanswered questions. I would give answer to your last post but I am still at work.
Truse me I really like you guys. I am not offended by you. I enjoy the discussion with you. So take it easy. God created us differently so we can't believe in the same doctrine. You just make your points and I make mine. We can't continue to love each other despite our differences.
The major issue I was having with you is when you write a scripture, I take the pains to read it only to see that it has no link with our topic. I feel like that's a waste of our time so I wanted you to use scriptures that fit to topic. But generally I find you very ok. I am sure you are a nice guy
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 10:02am On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

Tcwork has already chosen to be blind to the facts because I noticed how he was fumbling and fidgeting when I brought David’s case to the fore.
My brother David was a murderer he is not in the standing of the Holy prophets. So using him as an example is not really the best. We are looking at upright men who works of faith (believe in Jesus Christ ) gives them a hope in Christ's glory
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

My brother David was a murderer he is not in the standing of the Holy prophets. So using him as an example is not really the best. We are looking at upright men who works of faith (believe in Jesus Christ ) gives them a hope in Christ's glory

Honestly, I like this spot that I got you in. Now you’re finding excuses for everything. David was Jehovah’s anointed king. Psalm 2:2
Let me tell you—no human king before or after David reached his degree of righteousness(2Samuel 8:15) although his heart became divided at one point and led him to sin(1Kings 15:5) what distinguished him from others was his humility and willingness to be readjusted(Psalm 86:11) that’s why he is always used in the two books of Kings and Chronicles as a measure for the other kings that succeeded him. 1Kings 14:8, 2Kings 22:2, 2Chronicles 17:3
So before you make such a blunder again, try and understand what you’re saying because David is listed amongst the other faithful men and women of faith. Hebrews 11:32

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Jan 30, 2021
Sorry, Haddeylium has pushed you to a tight corner but it's obvious Tcwork isn't getting the gist.

Topic of discussion~ Is Jesus Christ Jehovah?

RESPONSE

Tcwork ~ YES!
JWs ~ NO!
Achorladey ~ .............

No place to hide this time, address the question Sir! cheesy

achorladey:

He thought we are saying JWs have been totally cured or clean, he doesn't understand that we are just exerting ourselves vigorously
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Na ORGANIZATION dey wash robe clean grin grin cheesy and the organization is the LIGHT grin cheesy
approach and response hurts much more, that's what his friend finds tormenting much more than all the insults, abuses and curses achorladey has ever gotten from anyone else on Nairaland, that's why he is always looking forward to engaging MaxInDHouse in arguments
Can you remind us what an ATHEIST said about you cheesy grin cheesy cheesy. I don't have to insult, use abuse or tag you at all. You always get high dose of it from others. You know who you are?
You wanted to torment me on one thread like that you not only abandoned it, you backtracked and you cannot stand the heat of your own TORMENT.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 11:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

Chief this is not a war.
I understand your overzealous nature. But you way of seeing things is just one way.
I am sure the JW teachings makes sense to you. But it may not make sense to billions of other's. JW has so many unanswered questions. I would give answer to your last post but I am still at work.
Truse me I really like you guys. I am not offended by you. I enjoy the discussion with you. So take it easy. God created us differently so we can't believe in the same doctrine. You just make your points and I make mine. We can't continue to love each other despite our differences.
The major issue I was having with you is when you write a scripture, I take the pains to read it only to see that it has no link with our topic. I feel like that's a waste of our time so I wanted you to use scriptures that fit to topic. But generally I find you very ok. I am sure you are a nice guy

Tcwork, I do not need you to sympathize with me. I am only friends with those who love and obey Jehovah’s commands. Psalm 119:63
Moreover, I’m begging you to please, please, please, stop drawing attention to me because I cannot be more zealous than my Master.
John 2:17
We can continue the discussion so far you don’t keep committing the red herring fallacy which you always do.
Concerning the fact that we all have different opinions, sure I respect that because according to scriptures such as Joshua 24:15 and Romans 12:1,2; it has to make sense to you when you choose to serve Jehovah since true faith is not credulity and has to be based on convincing evidence. Hebrews 11:1
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:10am On Jan 30, 2021
I told you, himself and his friend are trying to measure God's view of righteousness as when a person is completely pure (holy).

David had just one fine quality that Jehovah cherished mostly in him, David is always ready to bow to JEHOVAH'S standard under which all worshipers of Jehovah must be subjected!

When Nathan came to illustrate what happened between David, Uriah and Bathsheba, David zealously makes a pronouncement in line with the standard God set for all Israel unknowingly to David that he himself is the culprit!

But when Nathan said "you are the culprit" David remembered that he though is the anointed King of Israel but he is still subjected to the laws of Israelite's real King JEHOVAH!

So unbelievers want to tell you "let us agree on our own standard (even if it's contradicting) and Continue as worshipers of the same God" but JWs will say "NO! we won't agree to interfaith, if you're not ready to abide by the same rules as we do then you're not one of us" smiley

DappaD:

Honestly, I like this spot that I got in you in. Now you’re finding excuses for everything. David was Jehovah’s anointed king. Psalm 2:2
Let me tell you—no human king before or after David reached his degree of righteousness(2Samuel 8:15) although his heart became divided at one point and led him to sin(1Kings 15:5) what distinguished him from others was his humility and willingness to be readjusted(Psalm 86:11) that’s why he is always used in the two books of Kings and Chronicles as a measure for the other kings that succeeded him. 1Kings 14:8, 2Kings 22:2, 2Chronicles 17:3
So before you make such a blunder again, try and understand what you’re saying because David is listed amongst the other faithful men and women of faith. Hebrews 11:32

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Sorry Sir, you are one out of billions of our NEIGHBOURS, you are not one of our BROTHERS! smiley

Tcwork:

My brother neighbour David was a murderer he is not in the standing of the Holy prophets. So using him as an example is not really the best. We are looking at upright men who works of faith (believe in Jesus Christ ) gives them a hope in Christ's glory
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Sorry, Haddeylium has pushed you to a tight corner but it's obvious Tcwork isn't getting the gist.

Topic of discussion~ Is Jesus Christ Jehovah?

RESPONSE

Tcwork ~ YES!
JWs ~ NO!
Achorladey ~ .............

No place to hide this time, address the question Sir! cheesy

The tormentor and the cooler of people's taste want to get his throat cooled off. He want response from an individual that he called DESPICABLE APOSTATES not fit to converse with or like your GB taught you MENTALLY DISEASED cheesy grin grin.

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 11:22am On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I told you, himself and his friend are trying to measure God's view of righteousness as when a person is completely pure (holy).

David had just one fine quality that Jehovah cherished mostly in him, David is always ready to bow to JEHOVAH'S standard under which all worshipers of Jehovah must be subjected!

When Nathan came to illustrate what happened between David, Uriah and Bathsheba, David zealously makes a pronouncement in line with the standard God set for all Israel unknowingly to David that he himself is the culprit!

But when Nathan said "you are the culprit" David remembered that he though is the anointed King of Israel but he is still subjected to the laws of Israelite's real King JEHOVAH!

So unbelievers want to tell you "let us agree on our own standard (even if it's contradicting) and Continue as worshipers of the same God" but JWs will say "NO! we won't agree to interfaith, if you're not ready to abide by the same rules as we do then you're not one of us" smiley

The back and forth no go end grin cheesy grin. Show me where I said so now, he will divert into another place. All comes out from the same finger typing back and forth reasoning.

With this point above you still do not understand the kind of person you are. Always read and understand your own very post. I don tell you several times.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

Honestly, I like this spot that I got in you in. Now you’re finding excuses for everything. David was Jehovah’s anointed king. Psalm 2:2

So using him as an example is not really the best..........Tcwork

So before you make such a blunder again, try and understand what you’re saying because David is listed amongst the other faithful men and women of faith......DappaD

Understand the post don't colour it with remarks

When something is not really the best does not equate to it is bad grin cheesy grin

The scripture you cited was shown to you how David in Acts 2:31 said.....David was looking into the future and speaking of the Messiah's resurrection. He was saying that God would not leave him among the dead or allow his body to rot in the grave."

Tcwork asked How can someone prophesy about what he didn't believe or had faith on? You looked elsewhere.

You people are sane like haddey said keep acting that way cheesy grin

Me I know you guys are psychiatrist and psychology who know people that are sane or not.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2021
I know you're empty, apart from Watchtower's teachings you just feel like sitting on the fence! cheesy

cc Tcwork

achorladey:

The tormentor and the cooler of people's taste want to get his throat cooled off. He want response from an individual that he called DESPICABLE APOSTATES not fit to converse with or like your GB taught you MENTALLY DISEASED cheesy grin grin.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Topic of discussion

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah?

Tcwork~ YES!

JWs ~ NO!

Achorladey ~ ......... cheesy

achorladey:

The back and forth no go end grin cheesy grin. Show me where I said so now, he will divert into another place. All comes out from the same finger typing back and forth reasoning.
With this point above you still do not understand the kind of person you are. Always read and understand your own very post. I don tell you several times.

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don’t think Tcwork even knows what he’s doing to himself. Even Jesus Christ had several other forefathers, yet he’s constantly called the “Son of David” Matthew 1:1, Luke 1:31-33, John 7:42
The reason because David is described as the man agreeable to Jehovah’s heart(Acts 13:22) meanwhile Tcwork is here saying something else. Notice how he keeps shifting goalposts, he’s even repeating his usual phrase
“I generally like you guys” as a subtle way of saying “What you’re saying makes sense but my own is what works for me”
So all that’s left for him to do is humble himself before the truth. 1Peter 5:5
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
To himself and his friend the only truth is calling Jesus' name and trying to be nice from one's perspective. The idea of subjecting oneself to a form of rules with others sounds like subjection to the organizers of such a group.
So to him JWs are cool but it's not necessary that everyone must be submissive to the GB! cheesy

DappaD:

I don’t think Tcwork even knows what he’s doing to himself. Even Jesus Christ had several other forefathers, yet he’s constantly called the “Son of David” Matthew 1:1, Luke 1:31-33, John 7:42
The reason because David is described as the man agreeable to Jehovah’s heart(Acts 13:22) meanwhile Tcwork is here saying something else. Notice how he keeps shifting goalposts, he’s even repeating his usual phrase
“I generally like you guys” as a subtle way of saying “What you’re saying makes sense but my own is what works for me”

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

Yea that was why David was a big disappointment and why he did not receive the salvation others got.
And Mr DappaD once I am off duty, I would explain to you what eternal life means, Adam did not have eternal life in the Garden. Eternal live is the life God has. The life he promised to all those that overcome. Not a garden life, something much more glorious.
Remember we are called heirs. What do we inherite, the Godly nature much superior to what Adam had
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I know you're empty, apart from Watchtower's teachings you just feel like sitting on the fence! cheesy

cc Tcwork

Seeking questions and answers from an individual that is EMPTY. When answers are given he will look elsewhere or go into the back and forth thinking e.g

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Since I am empty without the watchtower what is the essence of DESPICABLE APOSTATES tag and the rest grin cheesy grin.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Topic of discussion

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah?

Tcwork~ YES!

JWs ~ NO!

Achorladey ~ ......... cheesy

No correlation with the post you respond to. Diverting as usual grin
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
To himself and his friend the only truth is calling Jesus' name and trying to be nice from one's perspective. The idea of subjecting oneself to a form of rules with others sounds like subjection to the organizers of such a group.
So to him JWs are cool but it's not necessary that everyone must be submissive to the GB! cheesy

He has dropped another one

To himself and his friend the only truth is calling Jesus' name and trying to be nice from one's perspective.

All from the same fingers and same sane thinking grin cheesy.

The idea of subjecting oneself to a form of rules with others sounds like subjection to the organizers of such a group.

The same person said non denominational don't want to be held accountable for their actions the reason they don't submit to organized group. When asked do organized groups equally runaway from being held accountable for their actions? He looked elsewhere.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
achorladey:

No correlation with the post you respond to. Diverting as usual grin
I see everyone on this thead and respected people.
I don't know if MaxInDHouse has issue with you but I think he is getting distracted. He thinks both of us are old friends. Please if you can, make up with him so that he stays on points.
We can do away with the personal attacks.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Baba take it easy na. Forget about my person. I am not the topic of discussion na.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

Yea that was why David was a big disappointment and why he did not receive the salvation others got.
And Mr DappaD once I am off duty, I would explain to you what eternal life means, Adam did not have eternal life in the Garden. Eternal live is the life God has. The life he promised to all those that overcome. Not a garden life, something much more glorious.
Remember we are called heirs. What do we inherite, the Godly nature much superior to what Adam had

If Adam had not sinned, would Jesus have come down to do anything? Please answer me.
Adam was meant to be the Eternal Father of the human race and pass on instructions for us to follow so that we might live forever on earth but failed miserably because of a very terrible and detestable sin that he committed.
Genesis 3:19
That’s why Jesus Christ replaced him.
Isaiah 9:6,7; 1Corinthians 15:45,47
Ever since then, all of Adam’s descendants fell short of the glory of God meaning we were no longer perfect like Adam was. [Romans 3:23]

In the future when death will have been defeated[Isaiah 25:8, 1Corinthians 15:26], that’s when we will be able to enjoy life without end here on earth. Notice what is said at Revelation 21:3-5, the promise is for “mankind” and not spirits.
Compare Psalm 37:29, Matthew 5:5

P.S. You don’t want to listen to Jehovah’s Witnesses so there’s no need explaining what “heirs” mean in the context of Romans 8:14-17.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by achorladey: 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

I don't know if MaxInDHouse has issue with you but I think he is getting distracted. He thinks both of us are old friends. Please if you can, make up with him so that he stays on points.

I don't know if MaxInDHouse has issue with you but I think he is getting distracted.

The issues stem from how can someone know so much about the organization he belongs but can't submit to that same ORGANIZATION grin cheesy.

He thinks both of us are old friends.

Nope, he is using it as tactics and tool to move his agenda into the discussion. Should I support a Muslims point of view against the JWs. He will equally state the above. Na tactics.

Please if you can, make up with him so that he stays on points.

I have not had any fight with him on this platform. I had received insults, tags, labels, numerous qualifiers simply because I decided to scrutinize his belief just like he does to others.

The above should go to Max himself. He revels in that a lot grin cheesy grin

I see everyone on this thead and respected people

No matter how respectful you start with these set of JWs on this thread or any other it will end in insults or personal attacks. The moment you don't accept what they type here. Even showing them from their own very NWT, magazines that what they said is wrong. They will attack and insult. I have many remarks of not mentally balance or insane or mad or mentally diseased from them. It didn't start today.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

If Adam had not sinned, would Jesus have come down to do anything? Please answer me.
Adam was meant to be the Eternal Father of the human race and pass on instructions for us to follow so that we might live forever on earth but failed miserably because of a very terrible and detestable sin that he committed.
Ever since then, all of Adam’s descendants fell short of the glory of God meaning we were no longer perfect like Adam was. [Romans 3:23]

In the future when death will have been defeated[Isaiah 25:8, 1Corinthians 15:26], that’s when we will be able to enjoy life without end here on earth. Notice what is said at Revelation 21:3-5, the promise is for “mankind” and not spirits.

P.S. You don’t want to listen to Jehovah’s Witnesses so there’s no need explaining what “heirs” mean in the context of Romans 8:14-17.
Sorry I am not giving elaborate replies. I am at work.
Jesus was the lamb slain before the world was create. His eternal role is beyond Adams earthly creation.
He had this role and destiny before Adam set a foot on eden.
And I made a mistake in some of my post yesterday I would correct it hopefully today (Eternal life comes after resurrection).
But resurrection isn't eternal life. Every human being would be resurrected but not everyone would have eternal life
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 2:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

Again Adam could not have sinned. He lacked knowledge of Good and evil.
Just like babies can't sin because they lack knowledge of right and wrong
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Likewise JWs aren't the topic Sir, try asking each commentator to state his beliefs at least you know just one group where all members have the same line of thought.
So forget about JWs, we are not the topic of discussion Sir! smiley

Tcwork:

Baba take it easy na. Forget about my person. I am not the topic of discussion na.

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

Sorry I am not giving elaborate replies. I am at work.
Jesus was the lamb slain before the world was create. His eternal role is beyond Adams earthly creation.
He had this role and destiny before Adam set a foot on eden.
And I made a mistake in some of my post yesterday I would correct it hopefully today (Eternal life comes after resurrection).
But resurrection isn't eternal life. Every human being would be resurrected but not everyone would have eternal life

The way you now make it look is as if God is to blame for all the suffering that humans go through. It can be very easy to miscontrue 1Peter 1:20 when you want to fit in your own understanding. Peter said “BEFORE THE FOUNDING OF THE WORLD” not “THE FOUNDING OF THE EARTH”. “World” here meaning the human race AFTER Adam and Eve were created. That’s why Abel’s martyrdom is associated with the “founding of the world” because he and his brother Cain were among the first progeny of the world. Luke 11:49-51
It was only after Adam sinned, that Jehovah foreknew that he would provide a means of redemption through a “seed” who is Jesus Christ.
Genesis 3:15, Galatians 3:16
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Perhaps you are forgetting, let me remind you that your friend clearly stated "MaxInDHouse has been MOST decent" wink
So it's time you tell him the truth because i never had issues with you before you started following up with my comments on every thread.
The proof is all over this religious section, you're the one who always monitor JWs about in all threads as if you've got nothing to contribute in any of the topics apart from arguing with JWs! wink

achorladey:

I don't know if MaxInDHouse has issue with you but I think he is getting distracted.
The issues stem from how can someone know so much about the organization he belongs but can't submit to that same ORGANIZATION grin cheesy.
He thinks both of us are old friends.
Nope, he is using it as tactics and tool to move his agenda into the discussion. Should I support a Muslims point of view against the JWs. He will equally state the above. Na tactics.
Please if you can, make up with him so that he stays on points.
I have not had any fight with him on this platform. I had received insults, tags, labels, numerous qualifiers simply because I decided to scrutinize his belief just like he does to others.
The above should go to Max himself. He revels in that a lot grin cheesy grin
I see everyone on this thead and respected people
No matter how respectful you start with these set of JWs on this thread or any other it will end in insults or personal attacks. The moment you don't accept what they type here. Even showing them from their own very NWT, magazines that what they said is wrong. They will attack and insult. I have many remarks of not mentally balance or insane or mad or mentally diseased from them. It didn't start today.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
If you want to be liberal here, just ask each commentator to state his/her PERSONAL opinion on the topic, forget about JWs because no matter where you find us JWs answer will always remain "NO" to your question.
So leave achorladey because he has nothing to contribute apart from instigating other commentators against JWs! wink

Tcwork:

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by DappaD: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tcwork:

Again Adam could not have sinned. He lacked knowledge of Good and evil.
Just like babies can't sin because they lack knowledge of right and wrong

Adam’s mental powers were fully active. In fact, his human nature and his brain was the most glorious because he was personally molded by Jehovah God. Genesis 2:7, Luke 3:38
Moreover he was made in God’s image so he could think, feel and make decisions. Genesis 1:26

Adam was not stupid if not it would mean that God was being dubious on his part by telling him the tree of knowledge of good and bad was off limits. Genesis 2:17

Jehovah needed to put an object of authority before Adam to let him know his freedom is not absolute else there would be chaos since there will be a great number of his intelligent kind who would come after him. So the tree was just symbolizing God’s authority over Adam because Jehovah should be the only person who should set standards of good and bad for all humans. compare Proverbs 3:5-7
But Adam and Eve after eating the fruit became wise in their own eyes and started trading blames.
Genesis 3:10-13
That’s why Jehovah condemned them to death(Genesis 3:19)and promised that their own children would be set free from the sin and death that Adam brought upon them. Genesis 3:15

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Posts like this shouldn't have come up if you truly want to focus on the topic of discussion~
Is Jesus Christ Jehovah?
Instead of pestering JWs further over what we believe, you should have commend JWs for their stand on the same response "NO" and try to know the opinion of others Sir! cheesy

Tcwork:

So far I believe our JW friends shold demand more answers from their religion
And same with the rest of us.
It's great that they try to defend so of the teaches but at a time it get difficult.
How can I be allowed to defend myself but I can't defend my community.
I am not allowed to to sing the anthem but I can carry a nigerian ID
What amazes me is giving love as an excuse for indifference.
If you truly love the people around you, would you be comfortable having criminals all around? Would you be happy to flee while you community is being ravaged?
They even have laws against self defense with a weapon. You can defend with your hand but not a weapon?
So if I see a rapist attack a lady, I can confront him with my hands but the moment I pick a stick or a knife, I become a sinner.
And a time these commandments get too many that it becomes hard to keeput up.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Tcwork: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
DappaD:

Adam’s mental powers were fully active. In fact, his human nature and his brain was the most glorious because he was personally molded by Jehovah God. Genesis 2:7, Luke 3:38
Moreover he was made in God’s image so he could think, feel and make decisions. Genesis 1:26

Adam was not stupid if not it would mean that God was being dubious on his part by telling him the tree of knowledge of good and bad was off limits. Genesis 2:17

Jehovah needed to put an object of authority before Adam to let him know his freedom is not absolute else there would be chaos since there will be a great number of his intelligent kind who would come after him. So the tree was just symbolizing God’s authority over Adam because Jehovah should be the only person who should set standards of good and bad for all humans. compare Proverbs 3:5-7
But Adam and Eve after eating the fruit became wise in their own eyes and started trading blames.
Genesis 3:10-13
That’s why Jehovah condemned them to death(Genesis 3:19)and promised that their own children would be set free from the sin and death that Adam brought upon them. Genesis 3:15
Not only Adam we all are all made afterm Jehovah but Adam lacked the knowledge of right and wrong. That's what the bible says.
You said he wasn't stupid... I guess not but like every child he did not know he was naked. There was so much more he did not know until he ate the fruit.
It was the fruit of knowledge of good and evil. Planted by God himself in the midst of the garden.
Without knowing good from evil you cannot sin
Deuteronomy 1:39
And as for your little ones, who you said would become a prey, and your children, who today have no knowledge of good or evil, they shall go in there. And to them I will give it, and they shall possess it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

He Died For Our Sins...this Statement Always Cracks Me Up / God knows I love Frank / Thinking Out Loud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.