Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? (7854 Views)

Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
So in a short if i don't understand your God and i also claim to be a worshiper of a God it simply means you and i aren't worshiping the same God, period! cheesy

Then why are you quoting our bible?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2021
I am quoting our book (Bible) and we don't stop people from reading our book, we only present ourselves as Witnesses of the author.
So if you also think the book (Bible) belongs to you then go out there, PREACH zealously and TEACH industriously, let the world know the difference between those carrying the book without divine appointment and those chosen to go out and make disciples for the son of the author! smiley

Nuttella:

Then why are you quoting our bible?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I am quoting our book (Bible) and we don't stop people from reading our book, we only present ourselves as Witnesses of the author.
So if you also think the book (Bible) belongs to you then go out there, PREACH zealously and TEACH industriously, let the world know the difference between those carrying the book without divine appointment and those chosen to go out and make disciples for the son of the author! smiley

Hahahahaha, Well do what makes you happy cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2021
Now we understand each other better! Luke 11:28 wink

Nuttella:

Hahahahaha, Well do what makes you happy cheesy
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Now we understand each other better! Luke 11:28 wink

No dey quote scriptures up and down jor, you are even abusing the scriptures, scriptures that you dont understand.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Jehovah? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Don't turn yourself into a Pharisee madam cause anybody can quote anybody, it's the owner of those words that knows those who belongs to him {2Timothy 2:19} he is coming to destroy all those who are profaning his Holy name! Revelations 22:11-12
So continue worshiping your God, don't think i'm making you an enemy simply because we aren't worshiping the same God, i'm only telling you the TRUTH that all those whose form of worship contradicts yours won't tell you.
I will not deceive you, once you and i disagree on terms and conditions of worship definitely we are not worshiping the same God! smiley

Nuttella:
No dey quote scriptures up and down jor, you are even abusing the scriptures, scriptures that you dont understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Catholic Christians, How Much Do You Know Your Faith?? / Church Testimonies- To The Glory Of God Or Testifier's Glory? / 5 Dangers Of Making Excuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.