Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord (70300 Views)

Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by offset67(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
because you kill scorpion that's why you quote Bible
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Lazykulture: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
therajah:

I know bro! Lol
I'm a girl
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by riczy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
I was stinged by one my self last week, in my clean room, but my God made d pain appeared like a pat in d back, God pass dem!

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by lavenderjade(m): 6:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
Christ once said to his disciples, when they were going out to preach and to heal the diseases of the people,

"Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and nothing shall by any means hurt
you." Luke 10:19 KJV

they came but God deliver.

I live upstairs

I saw this scorpion dead at the corner of my bed. before you talk about my environment I live upstairs. and sweep and clean my appointment at all time as you can see for yourself.

naija and religion
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Beey(f): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:
Christ once said to his disciples, when they were going out to preach and to heal the diseases of the people,

"Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and nothing shall by any means hurt

I live upstairs

I saw this scorpion dead at the corner of my bed. before you talk about my environment I live upstairs. and sweep and clean my appointment at all time as you can see for yourself.
Am a Christian but very tired of religious fanatics. Nothing to them is ordinary. Everything must have a spiritual cause behind it. Let me remain in my old church because I no longer trust the doctrines taught in some of these new churches. Not to say my church is perfect but Atleast they don’t teach crooked doctrines.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by flourishing247: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
ahnie:
Going biblical just Cox of a scorpion...one stung my husband on new year day gag gan... guys is fit as a fiddle.

Some people die from scorpion bite.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Weedee(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
SATANNIST:
another religious bastard. abobi, abeg make a live video of you playing with real scorpion and cobra and if it does u no harm, i go become b=pastor and trasfer 300k to u instanta.
no be everything una go carry god and religion put.

You dey mind am..
Spiritual ni, physical ko..
Instead of to even think of to waste the money on am to prove spiritual point, abeg just wire me small make I take arrange my physical life..
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by drnoel: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:

I live upstairs

Ur village people
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by SATANNIST: 7:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
Weedee:

You dey mind am..
Spiritual ni, physical ko..
Instead of to even think of to waste the money on am to prove spiritual point, abeg just wire me small make I take arrange my physical life..
the guy na bastard cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Minjim: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
sorry to say this... If the op said he is staying in a room upstairs, how come did the scorpion manage to get up there with tiles everywhere.. Please I want to learn

Some areas were forest where insects and animals lived before we came and chased them away.
You may chase the animals but its hard to chase all the insects.
The scorpion can climb the wall now
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Weedee(m): 7:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
SATANNIST:
the guy na bastard cheesy

Abeg no reason e matter. Some Nigerians ehh..
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by toscolee(m): 7:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
That's a pseudo scorpion. It isn't poisonous. It's there to eat small ants and insect.

And they changed the heading because of this?
That is a SCORPION, see the tip of the tail.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by uuzba(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
sulasa07:

Okay ,I hear say it's not poisonous but will you allow it to sting you?
The people that use to drink this nonsense nko?

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Foodqueen:
That's a pseudo scorpion. It isn't poisonous. It's there to eat small ants and insect.

That's not a pseudoscorpion!
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by toscolee(m): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
sulasa07:

Okay ,I hear say it's not poisonous but will you allow it to sting you?

That's a SCORPION please.
Pseudo scorpions don't have tails.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Ekealterego: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shancca:

My brother, forget all manner of crappie comments on this thread. I know that the devil exist and the evil men and women prowl to have your head but you have defeated in grand style. I live at the third floor of a three storey building. Just few hours to 1st January, I killed a pregnant scorpion in my bedroom. This happened as early as 4am when the enemy thought I was asleep but God wake me to take charge. People who are not strong in the spirit will never understand that the devil has powers.

May God bless you.

Brother stop watching too much "my family dey pursue me preaching".
Those creatures existed where you were living longer than any human being built a structure on it. Watch more National Geographic and understand how resilient some of these creatures are and how they migrate.
Everything for naija an spiritual spiritual for things we are not able to explain.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Shancca: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ekealterego:

Brother stop watching too much "my family dey pursue me preaching".
Those creatures existed where you were living longer than any human being built a structure on it. Watch more National Geographic and understand how resilient some of these creatures are and how they migrate.
Everything for naija an spiritual spiritual for things we are not able to explain.

You will not understand
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by habsydiamond(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Minjim:

Some areas were forest where insects and animals lived before we came and chased them away.
You may chase the animals but its hard to chase all the insects.
The scorpion can climb the wall now
OK now I get am oo
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
habsydiamond:
In this case, I don't think it's because of dirtiness that encouraged to visit u but that someone brought it in maybe through clothes spreading or materials with holes or hiding corners. When u sun dry ur clothes endeavor to dust off everything that might have hide inside it b4 folding and packing. That thing small but the sting na big pain e dey bring

and as you dey dust the cloth something fly come your neck, taway you feel
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by habsydiamond(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

and as you dey dust the cloth something fly come your neck, taway you feel
na to dust ur neck quick.... Though that taway u talk fit get strong feeling but when u enter house carry blade scratch the spot like 1500mtn paper recharge card and put opa ijebu.. Or better still gbogbo nise.. It will go down straight
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Caseywilliams(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
fineboynl:

I live upstairs

who has those strands of hair on the floor in that second pics
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Goldmaxx(f): 10:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ray07:
My own stung me under my pillow. I had no idea a scorpion was underneath it.

I choke had say my comot headphone watch xvideos, na it i receive am grin
And it was past 2 : AM.
how did you survive it at such hour of the night?
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by DrChukki: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Op,
Thank God you're a Christian.

I've had such experience several times including some that do climb on my body in the dark and they fall down without hurting me.

I've seen several dead ones under my foam and my corridor.

The scripture is real.

I'm sorry for anyone who's not a child of God.

We have dominion...

I'm 100% confident that scorpion can't hurt me. Not by guess, but because I've experienced it severally.

I'm yet to encounter serpent but I know the story will still be the same.

Let every child of God remain in God. Don't mind what the world is saying. We're heavily defended
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Eclement(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
OP, literally, you didn't trample on this arachnid, you found it dead already....

And by the way, why quoting the bible over a scorpion-looking bug that is harmless? Even if you had trampled on it, you would have crushed it without any spiritual support from the heavenly hosts...
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Ray07(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Goldmaxx:
how did you survive it at such hour of the night?
i ate onion, plenty of it with palm oil. grin
Heard it good against scorpion venom.

I then went to see a man on my street around 2:30 am. E cut cut my the affected area with razor then placed black stone on it, said it would absorb the venom.

The stone gum the place like magnet.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
It could have fallen from the ceiling through an opening
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by fineboynl(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
therajah:

If u see a mosquito in your room, what does it mean?
mosquito is among the list of nagative insect that shouldn't be allowed inside you house. anything that move and active in the dark and suck blood is a no-no. including bedbugs. I don't allow. they are uninvited they will face the rut of my insecticide.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by abiolamitodun(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ray07:
My own stung me under my pillow. I had no idea a scorpion was underneath it.

I choke had say my comot headphone watch xvideos, na it i receive am grin
And it was past 2 : AM.
How did u treat it
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Jesslove(f): 12:20am On Jan 10, 2021
Everything na spiritual in this our country
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Lovexme(m): 1:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Lol. Google PseudoScorpion and see what results you'd get.

That is definitely a Scorpion!
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Nostradamus: 3:14am On Jan 10, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Sniper would do just as well..
thanks boss
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by therajah: 3:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Lazykulture:
I'm a girl
My bad! Apologies.. i know sis!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Would Rather Masturbate Than Have Sex With Me / Getting Married To Your Age mate / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.