Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord (70301 Views)

Day-Old Baby Found Dead At Refuse Dump In Port Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Akhile(m): 5:07am On Jan 10, 2021
And you hang your clothes in the moon abi?� any small thing una go quote bible
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by CandiceJay(f): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

Religion and hypocrisy are like 5 & 6...so you knew you had "artificial" help yet had to attribute its demise to one "spiritual" trample upon scorpions & serpents jargons. why you no just trample the scorpion physically first then come post afterwards

Hi �
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2021
Foodqueen:
That's a pseudo scorpion. It isn't poisonous. It's there to eat small ants and insect.

u will allow her to bit u right?
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2021
CandiceJay:

Hi �
send me your account number
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by CandiceJay(f): 8:43am On Jan 10, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

send me your account number

Lol... Cruisemaster boo of mine. I hear your sir.

1 Like

Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Felabarmudia: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2021
fineboynl:
Christ once said to his disciples, when they were going out to preach and to heal the diseases of the people,

"Behold I give you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and nothing shall by any means hurt
you." Luke 10:19 KJV

they came but God deliver.

I live upstairs

I saw this scorpion dead at the corner of my bed. before you talk about my environment I live upstairs. and sweep and clean my appointment at all time as you can see for yourself.
A battle u did not fight has been won.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by divineappo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jokes apart, I buy scorpions

am not kidding.

please if any one knows any hunter that can get me big size Scorpion. I will buy

WhatsApp 09095500809
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by 99thEnemy(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow..

Not impressed.....

If i talk say comot for Village now, People go drag me like faulty I pass my neighbor generator

You this Pussy guy, grin grin every time meow meow grin grin grin
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Sweetcho: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
divineappo:
Jokes apart, I buy scorpions

am not kidding.

please if any one knows any hunter that can get me big size Scorpion. I will buy

WhatsApp 09095500809

divineappo:
u can ask her, she will confirm to you we are both in communication as we speak

fool

You're confused your mother is the fool who raised a disrespectful monkey like you to speak of women the way you do never put your sorry self in my mentions again you understand
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Mitsurugi(m): 2:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
KenModi:

They came and told you one guy from their country with flowing hair and flowing robes, died for your sins and you believed. Chai!

The descendants of the people who brought Christianity to your ancestors don’t give two flying fvcks about it today because they know it was nothing but bullcrap.

But if they receive results in the name of that one guy who are you to doubt them? grin
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by CDCEO001: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
fineboynl:
not forgetting I always spray this insecticide most nights to keep mosquito and cockroach away. and I believe it's the reason for the death.
How much is this in your area?
I bought the small one N650 today.
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by KenModi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mitsurugi:

But if they receive results in the name of that one guy who are you to doubt them? grin

How sure are we that it is the name of that guy that gave those results?
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by fineboynl(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
CDCEO001:
How much is this in your area? I bought the small one N650 today.
small 800 and while the big 1100
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by Mitsurugi(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2021
KenModi:

How sure are we that it is the name of that guy that gave those results?

Well this is the way it works for they that believe, "Ask of anything in my name and ye shall receive it." I don't know of any other human or entity who has issued this audacious instruction. So if THEY THAT BELIEVE ask in THAT NAME and RECEIVE their desire how do you dispute it?
Re: I Found This Pseudoscorpion Dead at the Corner Of My Bed. Jesus Is Lord by CDCEO001: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
fineboynl:
small 800 and while the big 1100
Ok thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Getting Married To Your Age mate / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.