Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie (14611 Views)

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by envoymedia: 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Deborah Okezie has reacted to being cautioned by a Chief Magistrate in Uyo, Winifred Umohandy, against discussing her son, Don Davis' case on social media, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that Deborah had called out the management of Deeper Life High School over the alleged maltreatment and sexual abuse her 11-year-old son suffered in the school.

However in court on Thursday, the Magistrate asked her to cease further discussion on the case on social media following a complaint from the lawyer to the Deeper Life High School, Fidelis Igwe.

Umohandy said;

“Let the media stay off, let the court do justice on the merit of the case."

On Friday January 8, Deborah informed her Facebook friends, fans and supporters she would no longer discuss her son’s case on the social media site, apparently in obedience to the magistrate’s instruction.

She said in the live broadcast;

“Good afternoon, beautiful people! Please, I want to beg everyone, the matter is in court, we are not going to discuss anything here pertaining to the matter, let’s allow the court to handle it."

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR2eGUKgCxo

https://igberetvnews.com/1378474/justicefordondavis-lets-allow-court-handle-deborah-okezie/

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by slawormiir: 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There should be quick dispensation of justice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Sabadon(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
This matter don too dey long undecided undecided

17 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by caniva(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Make this woman go sit down....after churning out all the evidence against the school management.
lipsrsealed
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by PCG001: 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
tɦɛʏ ҡɨɖռaքքɛɖ ʏօʊʀ քɨҡɨռ քʊt tɦʀօաaաaʏ ʄօʀ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ❓❓❓
ռօ ɮɛ ʏօʊ sɛռɖ aʍ ɢօ tɦɛʀɛ❓❓ undecided
ɨʄ ɨ tɛʟʟ ʏօʊ աatɨռ ʍʏ ɛʏɛs sɛɛ ɮaċҡ tɦɛռ ɨռ(օɮɦs) ɨt աօռ't ċօռtaɨռ 100քaɢɛs, ռa օռʟʏ ʝss1 ɨ sքɛռt tɦɛʀɛ aռɖ ʀaռ aաaʏ tօ aռօtɦɛʀ sċɦօօʟ cheesy
sɨռċɛ tɦɛռ ɨ ռօ ɮaʟaռċɛ ʊք tɨʟʟ ɖatɛ grin
ɨ ċaռ ռɛʋɛʀ sɛռɖ ʍʏ քɨҡɨռ ɢօ aռʏ ռօռsɛռsɛ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ ɮɛċaʊsɛ tɦɛ sօɖօʍɨsts աɛʏ tɦɛʏ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ ɨs օʊtta tɦɨs աօʀʟɖ undecided

1 Like

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by merits(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
Madam calm down, don't spoil the show.

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by inoki247: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Social Media can not give u justice or win u an Election iffa lie ask Donald Trump....

1 Like

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by karzyharsky(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Meow meow.

Not impressed......

I’m not comfortable with the Nigerian Judicial system...

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
So she didn't know that discussing on social media, how her son was abused only tilts the case in favour of the school, and also exposes the boy to stigma. Dis Facebook sef, I no no wetin some people de enjoy dere

18 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by tutudesz: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
No media undecided in Nigeria If the judge can deliver justice ok.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Isaacmacdon(m): 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
..h
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by bethyz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Better.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Whoknowsme: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
I pray the young lad gets justice

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by onadana: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
That is the end of the matter.No cash out.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by themes009(m): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Okay

For now celebrate obaseki victory with me cheers !

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Cuppycakes(f): 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Vurkay: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
It's a good thing that the case is in court. Social media helped this #JusticeForDonDavis case, I won't deny that.

Despite being vocal and updating the world, she was still oppressed. Sometimes I wonder would have happened if she wasn't determined or outspoken.

10 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Smile4mee01: 2:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Wish you guys luck in court. I have no idea why you guys are there.

I find it hard to admire women who let themselves go. I first thought it was a man talking sef. Men dey try oo. Kai

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Hotbutt(f): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
May God be with this boy now and in the future.
All those boys that molested him now, what are they

I wonder what they would be doing when they grow up and finally enter university out of the eyes of their parents.

The worst part of it all is even some people that indulged in that act of molesting others will come here and start saying trash.

God is watching you.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Slawomiir2: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
D boy can NEVER REMAIN d same AGAIN...

even after any court victory or financial compensation.... The SCAR will remain in his Head till eternity
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by aristocrazzy: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
inoki247:
Social Media can not give u justice or win u an Election iffa lie ask Donald Trump....
social media will give awareness for the situation, so that justice can happen. Now that the situation has been taken to the court, surely there will be a justifiable resolution. She shouldn't give into pressure because if they get to the bottom of the matter, a lot of students may be saved from the same experience.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Risingblue008(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hope this case no go get k-leg soon?
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by heniford2: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
God bless you we will still be following the case till you u get justice
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by yenereal(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by inoki247: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
aristocrazzy:
social media will give awareness for the situation, so that justice can happen. Now that the situation has been taken to the court, surely there will be a justifiable resolution. She shouldn't give into pressure because if they get to the bottom of the matter, a lot of students may be saved from the same experience.

Did social media win Busola Dakolo case na Fact the court need not wat u av to Yarn with your mouth dem go examine al the result of the test wey Dr run so all diz her social media outburst no be evidence....

9 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by princefunmmy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Childrentablets(f): 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Benin To Hold Virtual Matriculation Tuesday 15th Of September 2020 / 77, 827 Teachers Nationwide Sit For Professional Exams / Why Is There No Uniform Cut Of Marks For Unity Schools In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.