Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie (14626 Views)

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Vurkay: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

She was still oppressed ? How and when
Didn't you watch a video where she said they seized her phone because of a video she made?

Taking blood samples from her son without permission. They did so many things...
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by heniford2: 9:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
PatriotExact:

You're not his mate, yet you dance naked on this platform.

Don't you know that your mates are busy with life?

You're not his mate and you could mention the Graced Pastor Kumuyi in disrespectful sarcasm.

Don't you know that your mates are respecting such elders in preparation of their own old age?

Well, I think you are actually not his mate. You are a young child. I mean, a very very small boy.
who the hell are you
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

The woman should be happy not to have tried it with person like david ibiyeomie, Kemi Olulnyo will be lecturing her now
Kumuyi is a calm man, he will ignore you to stupor, he doesn't have time for rant. I respect him.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by jaxxy(m): 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hope they get to the bottom of this case.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vurkay:

Didn't you watch a video where she said they seized her phone because of a video she made?

Taking blood samples from her son without permission. They did so many things...

And how true was that ? who are the people who seize her phone,
What is the police report on the doctor she claim was arrested for taking blood samples?

Anybody can say anything to people online, either true or false

1 Like

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Donlino123(m): 4:06am On Jan 10, 2021
PatriotExact:
Abasi mbok!

Dear Ibomites, you see the insult you can bring on yourself and your (our) promised land by marrying those children of dishonour who have no value or respect for their elders or leaders. They are busy, beating up their leaders in Germany, chasing their fathers in the US, and insulting their parents back home in Nigeria.

Since you decided to go and marry this kind of thing, this sister of Nnamdi Kanu, then we deserve the insult she is bringing to our land.

Moreover, please someone should help me tell her that "shi shi, she no go get!" Let her go work for her money ��� cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

If it was your sons Anus that was molested or your Daughter that was molested will you be able to type this nonsense?Most times in Nigeria when things happen to others we tend to talk rubbish but when it happens to us we want help.....
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Divoc19(f): 4:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Deep... embarassed

PCG001:
tɦɛʏ ҡɨɖռaքքɛɖ ʏօʊʀ քɨҡɨռ քʊt tɦʀօաaաaʏ ʄօʀ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ❓❓❓
ռօ ɮɛ ʏօʊ sɛռɖ aʍ ɢօ tɦɛʀɛ❓❓ undecided
ɨʄ ɨ tɛʟʟ ʏօʊ աatɨռ ʍʏ ɛʏɛs sɛɛ ɮaċҡ tɦɛռ ɨռ(օɮɦs) ɨt աօռ't ċօռtaɨռ 100քaɢɛs, ռa օռʟʏ ʝss1 ɨ sքɛռt tɦɛʀɛ aռɖ ʀaռ aաaʏ tօ aռօtɦɛʀ sċɦօօʟ cheesy
sɨռċɛ tɦɛռ ɨ ռօ ɮaʟaռċɛ ʊք tɨʟʟ ɖatɛ grin
ɨ ċaռ ռɛʋɛʀ sɛռɖ ʍʏ քɨҡɨռ ɢօ aռʏ ռօռsɛռsɛ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ ɮɛċaʊsɛ tɦɛ sօɖօʍɨsts աɛʏ tɦɛʏ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ ɨs օʊtta tɦɨs աօʀʟɖ undecided
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Aderr: 5:04am On Jan 10, 2021
inoki247:

Lol na attention we wan chop diz wan get attention reach the Dakolo's case dat people even still go protest for d church if d woman no get beta evidence pass all diz outburst the court will throw her case out face it nd stop making social media looks like the evidence she needs to tender at court for her to get justice..
Even with evidence, the court can still throw your case out. Such institutions are weak in Nigeria especially if you are up against a powerful opponent like this woman is.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Aderr: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Donlino123:

If it was your sons Anus that was molested or your Daughter that was molested will you be able to type this nonsense?Most times in Nigeria when things happen to others we tend to talk rubbish but when it happens to us we want help.....
Honestly, it's heartbreaking the way majority of Nigerians have turned out. Many Nigerian youths now lack empathy. Even adults! Listen to how some newscasters relate news of child molestation like they are telling jokes and you'll feel sorry for this generation. Just look at the idiot you quoted.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by inoki247: 6:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Aderr:
Even with evidence, the court can still throw your case out. Such institutions are weak in Nigeria especially if you are up against a powerful opponent like this woman is.

There's nothing like strong evidence this type of woman wey me dey see for say she get any physical evidence she go don put am for social media nd call am leak like leaking the Drs Report...
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Adekaely: 6:53am On Jan 10, 2021
this woman is not serious. from the looks on that boys face, he is a stubborn student.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 10, 2021
heniford2:
who the hell are you
A person too big to be your teacher.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Aderr:
Honestly, it's heartbreaking the way majority of Nigerians have turned out. Many Nigerian youths now lack empathy. Even adults! Listen to how some newscasters relate news of child molestation like they are telling jokes and you'll feel sorry for this generation. Just look at the idiot you quoted.

The idiot he quoted is more human than you. For he to have known that Social Media is meant for stories and clout, but the court to give justice, then he is more knowledgeable than a herd of your specie.

Your type and the guy you quoted just live for the Social media. The same you would never take out a dime to contribute to funding the court case, yet you are calling someone an idiot.

If truly the person is an idiot, you are far less than that.

Believe me!
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Aderr:

I now see the kind of person that you are.

You are a self loathing depressed person who don't know what justice is. You believe that justice is all but when things favour the side that you believe.

Your type would have called for the head of the Doctor that the prostitute claimed raped her. And even when he came out with evidence of their romp, you will then look for a dustbin to hide your head in shame.

So because she is shouting all over the place, the court should favour her? Or because it concerns a church (who didn't have any thing to do with your poor upbringing), the court shouldn't favour them?

Look guy, the church is not your problem. Your parent are your problem. The poor upbringing you have should be their case not the church.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 10, 2021
Donlino123:

If you lack the moral stance to train your child and then resort to dumping your child in a boarding school for others to train him, then you deserve what you get.

And dear Hyena, my child will not even be exposed to such environment. My parents didn't do that to me. They believed in training me themselves. So, I'll train my children myself.

As for you, prepare your court case, because, for sure, that child you will send to a boarding house hoping for people to train for you since you didn't have any training yourself, will actually get molested. Prepare his lawyer.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Aderr: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

The idiot he quoted is more human than you. For he to have known that Social Media is meant for stories and clout, but the court to give justice, then he is more knowledgeable than a herd of your specie.

Your type and the guy you quoted just live for the Social media. The same you would never take out a dime to contribute to funding the court case, yet you are calling someone an idiot.

If truly the person is an idiot, you are far less than that.

Believe me!
It's clear something is broken in your life, boy. grin He quoted you to call you out on your bigotry after you accused the victim's mother of being an IBO and you are here crying hot tears on my mention. Stoopid bigot. Brainwashed zombie.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Aderr: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
PatriotExact:

I now see the kind of person that you are.

You are a self loathing depressed person who don't know what justice is. You believe that justice is all but when things favour the side that you believe.

Your type would have called for the head of the Doctor that the prostitute claimed raped her. And even when he came out with evidence of their romp, you will then look for a dustbin to hide your head in shame.

So because she is shouting all over the place, the court should favour her? Or because it concerns a church (who didn't have any thing to do with your poor upbringing), the court shouldn't favour them?

Look guy, the church is not your problem. Your parent are your problem. The poor upbringing you have should be their case not the church.

Peace![/s]
Clearly, you have been damaged by the church. So it's only in boarding schools that sexual abuse takes place. Most of such incidents take place outside of schools, you stupid baboon. grin

I can't have a back and forth with a mad man whose sense of reasoning is beclouded by religion. You are worse than Shekau. grin
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Aderr: 7:56am On Jan 10, 2021
inoki247:

There's nothing like strong evidence this type of woman wey me dey see for say she get any physical evidence she go don put am for social media nd call am leak like leaking the Drs Report...
What do you mean by physical evidence? How can see have physical evidence when it took place far away from home? This is why the justice system is bad in Nigeria. Such cases should be thoroughly investigated and all involved should be thoroughly interrogated, including the woman and her son. It's only then we can know if she's lying or not.

Investigators fish out evidence not victims. But in a society like ours, the police who is supposed to look for evidence will say " Where's your evidence?" grin
If you say Buhari's men are stealing, he would say, "If you bring evidence, we'll investigate". grin What a society!
Justice is hardly served in such cases as this. Especially when religion is involved. wink
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by inoki247: 8:08am On Jan 10, 2021
Aderr:
What do you mean by physical evidence? How can see have physical evidence when it took place far away from home? This is why the justice system is bad in Nigeria. Such cases should be thoroughly investigated and all involved should be thoroughly interrogated, including the woman and her son. It's only then we can know if she's lying or not.

Investigators fish out evidence not victims. But in a society like ours, the police who is supposed to look for evidence will say " Where's your evidence?" grin
If you say Buhari's men are stealing, he would say, "If you bring evidence, we'll investigate". grin What a society!
Justice is hardly served in such cases as this. Especially when religion is involved. wink

what do I mean by physical evidence shey na her social media outburst she go tender for court to prove her case or Drs report which is a physical document.

If the Government can't help her get what she needs to prove her case then she should get a private investigator involved and litter all evidence on the internet I will rather take the father of the kids more serious than this woman.

interrogations alone can't even get her justice everyone can admit it was under duress...
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Aderr: 8:36am On Jan 10, 2021
inoki247:

what do I mean by physical evidence shey na her social media outburst she go tender for court to prove her case or Drs report which is a physical document.

If the Government can't help her get what she needs to prove her case then she should get a private investigator involved and litter all evidence on the internet I will rather take the father of the kids more serious than this woman.

interrogations alone can't even get her justice everyone can admit it was under duress...

O I get you.

But it was after she made a viral video that the state governor swung into action. The father didn't do much until the wife shouted. She tried jare.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by heniford2: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

A person too big to be your teacher.
your the biggest fool on planet earth you teaching someone is the person doom begone.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2021
heniford2:
your the biggest fool on planet earth you teaching someone is the person doom begone.

Ok Sir.

But please, can you rewrite what you wrote again, just so I can make a meaning of it.

Please!
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by heniford2: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Ok Sir.

But please, can you rewrite what you wrote again, just so I can make a meaning of it.

Please!
you don't need to understand it because you have low mentalitycheesy
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
heniford2:
you don't need to understand it because you have low mentalitycheesy

Ok Sir.

Never mind. It may be too much stress for you. But just punctuate it. I'll try my best to do the understanding.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by heniford2: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
PatriotExact:

Ok Sir.

Never mind. It may be too much stress for you. But just punctuate it. I'll try my best to do the understanding.
punctuate your head get loss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

62 Graduates Bag First Class In UNIBEN / IGP Adamu plots to move Police PR School from Kwara to his home state / ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.