Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

#JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie (14620 Views)

Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy / 4.98 CGPA In Mathematics: Toluwani Deborah UNILORIN Best Graduating Student 2019 / Meet Chiamaka Deborah Motilewa, 25-Year-Old Covenant University PhD Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by gassbee: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Allow d courts do their job

Good day , there is a 3 bedroom flat available for rent along Nwaniba road in Uyo incase you have someone dat might b interested, you can send a dm
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by edoairways: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Slawomiir2:
D boy can NEVER REMAIN d same AGAIN...

even after any court victory or financial compensation.... The SCAR will remain in his Head till eternity
There is no scar, stop believing in that delusion

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by solmusdesigns: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
grin

₦400000 school fees to get your child abused.

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by solmusdesigns: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
Slawomiir2:
D boy can NEVER REMAIN d same AGAIN...

even after any court victory or financial compensation.... The SCAR will remain in his Head till eternity

Some therapy session with a psychologist would erase such scars
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Mtchew, she should get her justice on the internet naw
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by UnBanEbenezer(f): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
heniford2:
God bless you we will still be following the case till you u get justice
just shut up already.
Brainless dolt
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by matm: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
Never Mrs madam!.If actually you want justice,u can only get it from social media.Upload more videos,for media users need more evidences before they can give you justice.Raise your voice all the more for all media users are preparing to give you and your son justice.If u leave the matter for the court,how can Deeper Life Church be made to fold? What of the main accused who is already found guilty by many on social media? I mean Rev WF Kumuyi !!!.Are u also allowing the court to judge him? Don't u ever oh! brave fighter woman the lioness.Dont listen to the police,the court,or the doctors for they know nothing oh wisest woman on earth.Quickly upload more videos about Deeper life and Rev WF Kumuyi.Bet me the brave lioness and strongest woman ever,social media will give u and ur son Davis justice over Deeper life and it's founder and ensure they pay u N100.000 000 and order Deeper life church nationwide to close down.Yes social media will do it for u and ur son.

5 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by SirBunky85(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Dmnnnnnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
There should be quick dispensation of justice
yes,I pray u get arrested for fraud very soon so that, you will know the true meaning of quick dispensation of justice.scammer talking abt justice

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by evans4luv: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
ok na.....na we dey here na we get am
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Gbogbowa: 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hotbutt:
May God be with this boy now and in the future.
All those boys that molested him now, what are they

I wonder what they would be doing when they grow up and finally enter university out of the eyes of their parents.

The worst part of it all is even some people that indulged in that act of molesting others will come here and start saying trash.

God is watching you.
initially they said they put finger and toes into the boy anus but in the last video release by the mother the boy said they only put finger in his Anus to remove poo and use the same hand to beat him so it clearly shows that the boy was not molested but maltreated and bullied

1 Like

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by heniford2: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
UnBanEbenezer:
just shut up already.
Brainless dolt
seriously i have tried to avoid your ass you usually quote me always even when i never did quote you please am not your mate go and play with your mate in the sand please biko stay clear from me i notice you bought the phone new please stop it all i will tell kumiyi your pastor
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hotbutt:
May God be with this boy now and in the future.
All those boys that molested him now, what are they

I wonder what they would be doing when they grow up and finally enter university out of the eyes of their parents.

The worst part of it all is even some people that indulged in that act of molesting others will come here and start saying trash.

God is watching you.

they usually become homosexuals and never turn back because they have no support systems emotionally, socially, and legally
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by gozie4naira(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
madam be calming down ooo
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by adebankole74596: 4:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
D boy can NEVER REMAIN d same AGAIN...even after any court victory or financial compensation.... The SCAR will remain in his Head till eternity
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'm glad she is finally allowing the court to handle it, she thinks she can drag kumuyi's image to the mud, she tried but it didnt work and it won't work, the gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Driedfish:
Meow meow.

Not impressed......

I’m not comfortable with the Nigerian Judicial system...
We have seen your cat. lipsrsealed
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by aristocrazzy: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
inoki247:

Did social media win Busola Dakolo case na Fact the court need not wat u av to Yarn with your mouth dem go examine al the result of the test wey Dr run so all diz her social media outburst no be evidence....
but at least it has gotten attention from people so the case won't be thrown under the rug
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Adesamogun(m): 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lesson to be Learnt. Social media cannot get justice for You. Am certain regardless of the court ruling. The Church will still support in all form to help that boy and am sure those found guilty will be punished by the court and the Church. So she should be calming down. But it's good she spoke up. Others too should learn from her but be cautious, don't let people or social media push you too much. They dey quick remove shock wey dem take guide you, when matter turn another side or is settled
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by inoki247: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
aristocrazzy:
but at least it has gotten attention from people so the case won't be thrown under the rug

At least no win a case bro face reality people will just use the Mata to catch cruise after some weeks or days e don end...
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by HRMK: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
u wanted to be a judge in ur own case?or wanted public to be with u hence the publicity
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by DanHaske: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
I don't see her winning. She already got her victory on social media.
The only evidence she has now is the the words of her son. I don't see that taking her far.
Children can be sanguine when reporting matters to their parents especially the mummy's boys.
If only this woman's husband was the head of the house and took charge of this matter, they would have gotten something out of it. Now I even see them paying for defamation

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by tim1256(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
PCG001:
tɦɛʏ ҡɨɖռaքքɛɖ ʏօʊʀ քɨҡɨռ քʊt tɦʀօաaաaʏ ʄօʀ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ❓❓❓
ռօ ɮɛ ʏօʊ sɛռɖ aʍ ɢօ tɦɛʀɛ❓❓ undecided
ɨʄ ɨ tɛʟʟ ʏօʊ աatɨռ ʍʏ ɛʏɛs sɛɛ ɮaċҡ tɦɛռ ɨռ(օɮɦs) ɨt աօռ't ċօռtaɨռ 100քaɢɛs, ռa օռʟʏ ʝss1 ɨ sքɛռt tɦɛʀɛ aռɖ ʀaռ aաaʏ tօ aռօtɦɛʀ sċɦօօʟ cheesy
sɨռċɛ tɦɛռ ɨ ռօ ɮaʟaռċɛ ʊք tɨʟʟ ɖatɛ grin
ɨ ċaռ ռɛʋɛʀ sɛռɖ ʍʏ քɨҡɨռ ɢօ aռʏ ռօռsɛռsɛ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ ɮɛċaʊsɛ tɦɛ sօɖօʍɨsts աɛʏ tɦɛʏ ɮօaʀɖɨռɢ sċɦօօʟ ɨs օʊtta tɦɨs աօʀʟɖ undecided

OBHS
Do you mean Oyun Baptist High School, Ijagbo, Kwara state?
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by aristocrazzy: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
inoki247:

At least no win a case bro face reality people will just use the Mata to catch cruise after some weeks or days e don end...
wrong because as you can see the case is still getting attention
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by toscolee(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Smile4mee01:
Wish you guys luck in court. I have no idea why you guys are there.

I find it hard to admire women who let themselves go. I first thought it was a man talking sef. Men dey try oo. Kai

I think say na only me fa.
I go just pack load run leave dis kain woman for house and never look back.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by inoki247: 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
aristocrazzy:
wrong because as you can see the case is still getting attention

Lol na attention we wan chop diz wan get attention reach the Dakolo's case dat people even still go protest for d church if d woman no get beta evidence pass all diz outburst the court will throw her case out face it nd stop making social media looks like the evidence she needs to tender at court for her to get justice..
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by PCG001: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
ɮaɮa ռօ ʟօʊɖ aʍ cheesy
tim1256:

OBHS
Do you mean Oyun Baptist High School, Ijagbo, Kwara state?
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abasi mbok!

Dear Ibomites, you see the insult you can bring on yourself and your (our) promised land by marrying those children of dishonour who have no value or respect for their elders or leaders. They are busy, beating up their leaders in Germany, chasing their fathers in the US, and insulting their parents back home in Nigeria.

Since you decided to go and marry this kind of thing, this sister of Nnamdi Kanu, then we deserve the insult she is bringing to our land.

Moreover, please someone should help me tell her that "shi shi, she no go get!" Let her go work for her money ��� cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
matm:
Never Mrs madam!.If actually you want justice,u can only get it from social media.Upload more videos,for media users need more evidences before they can give you justice.Raise your voice all the more for all media users are preparing to give you and your son justice.If u leave the matter for the court,how can Deeper Life Church be made to fold? What of the main accused who is already found guilty by many on social media? I mean Rev WF Kumuyi !!!.Are u also allowing the court to judge him? Don't u ever oh! brave fighter woman the lioness.Dont listen to the police,the court,or the doctors for they know nothing oh wisest woman on earth.Quickly upload more videos about Deeper life and Rev WF Kumuyi.Bet me the brave lioness and strongest woman ever,social media will give u and ur son Davis justice over Deeper life and it's founder and ensure they pay u N100.000 000 and order Deeper life church nationwide to close down.Yes social media will do it for u and ur son.

No mind her.

She just wanted the clout. Nothing more! She have gotten it. She needs nothing more.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
heniford2:
seriously i have tried to avoid your ass you usually quote me always even when i never did quote you please am not your mate go and play with your mate in the sand please biko stay clear from me i notice you bought the phone new please stop it all i will tell kumiyi your pastor

You're not his mate, yet you dance naked on this platform.

Don't you know that your mates are busy with life?

You're not his mate and you could mention the Graced Pastor Kumuyi in disrespectful sarcasm.

Don't you know that your mates are respecting such elders in preparation of their own old age?

Well, I think you are actually not his mate. You are a young child. I mean, a very very small boy.
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vurkay:
It's a good thing that the case is in court. Social media helped this #JusticeForDonDavis case, I won't deny that.

Despite being vocal and updating the world, she was still oppressed. Sometimes I wonder would have happened if she wasn't determined or outspoken.

She was still oppressed ? How and when
Re: #JusticeforDonDavis: Let’s Allow The Court Handle It - Deborah Okezie by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nuttella:
I'm glad she is finally allowing the court to handle it, she thinks she can drag kumuyi's image to the mud, she tried but it didnt work and it won't work, the gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.

The woman should be happy not to have tried it with person like david ibiyeomie, Kemi Olulnyo will be lecturing her now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

62 Graduates Bag First Class In UNIBEN / Nairaland Interschool debate: Unijos Vs Abu Zaria::: Winner::: ABU ZARIA / ASUU Zonal Chapters To Review Strike This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.