Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1646781 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Aduun(f): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=walepepe21 post=103001786]
Congratulations.

I have been a silent member for months.
I am learning alot here.
Please l would be needing help regarding my transcript.
Bachelor degree in Cybersecurity
I applied to University of of New haven and University of Maryland.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by graceyajayi(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning,

Please I have tried reading all the threads but I have got a lot of information to much for me to process.

My school will resume in August 2021 but I have not been able to schedule appointment because the available dates I am seeing is as far as January 2024. Kindly put me through on what I need to do.

Thank you in anticipation of your swift response.

Regards
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UAVdrones: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Is there anyone who recently request for emergency appointment at the lagos consulate and got an approval?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Glowing1: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Neeta02:
Check Discover student loan. But they will need you to have a co-signer who’s a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident. The application takes approximately 3weeks depending on how fast you submit the documents. Search for them on google you’ll get all the info there.

Thanks so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning beautiful people,

I have a little question. I requested for I-20 documents for F2 visa but I was sent a PDF version of the documents through email. I just want to know if it's presentable and acceptable at the embassy, or should I request that the documents be sent through mail.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adeyusuf2000: 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
omolewa1984jyde:

I have a little question. I requested for I-20 documents for F2 visa but I was sent a PDF version of the documents through email. I just want to know if it's presentable and acceptable at the embassy, or should I request that the documents be sent through mail.

Thank you.

Hello Beautiful Omolewa,

Yes, what you will get is the soft copy of your I-20 due to Covid-19, embassies are also aware of this so is accepted at embassy.

You are good to go.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by izik4newton: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Neeta02:
Check Discover student loan. But they will need you to have a co-signer who’s a US citizen or Legal Permanent Resident. The application takes approximately 3weeks depending on how fast you submit the documents. Search for them on google you’ll get all the info there.

Please is the above applicable when you've not travelled yet?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good but there are government certified labs for travel.
The list is on the USCIS website so you can get yours into it too.

heyzedd:

I worked at a lab that does covid 19 PCR test in Nigeria, so I want to create awareness for them to come to our lab for the test..

They can contact me on whatsapp 08093726070 for proper enquiries
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Be careful of the people that would reach out to you so that you don't fall into the hands of trafficers and organ harvesters.
Taiwokayode1960:
Good pm house congratulations to those that their visa has been approved and for those who are yet to be interview Good news all the way ,,,please any one getting to the USA if you see any salon in need of Female hair styling I’m available I just collected my certificate with 4years experience ,I don’t have what it takes to open a salon where I’m living and the environment I’m living they don’t really pay me , i use to do some work out pity , it’s not really easy here , or any job I’m ready please I’m just 22years thanks in advance
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by techkay: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Glory be to God in the highest, the author of all knowledge.

My VISA was approved today in Lagos within the time frame of a minute interview.

Full transcript later pls.

My prayer for others is that I will celebrate you all soon in Jesus name

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gotchi: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
techkay:

May VISA was approved today in less than 1minute interview.

Wow!
Thank God
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
Congrats
techkay:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hemstone(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please my start date is August 23rd and I initaited emergency early this morning (June 23rd) and up until now it has not been approved. Please what could be the reason?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dapsalmy: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Have you had to cancel an appointment before?, also what school are you going to?

Hemstone:
Please my start date is August 23rd and I initaited emergency early this morning (June 23rd) and up until now it has not been approved. Please what could be the reason?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dapsalmy: 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Anyone going to the University of Arizona should DM me, already enrolled students pls with your i-20 already at least, even if you have not done the visa interview.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hemstone(m): 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
I have not cancelled any appointment.
dapsalmy:
Have you had to cancel an appointment before?, also what school are you going to?

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UAVdrones: 2:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hemstone:

Did you upload sevis fee receipt, visa fee receipt, and I-20?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Flexigenius: 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
UAVdrones:
Is there anyone who recently request for emergency appointment at the lagos consulate and got an approval?

If you find, please, let me know.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Flexigenius: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hemstone:

I applied on the 17th of June and my program starts 6th August. I’m yet to receive an approval
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pace6: 2:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
techkay:

Congratulations!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pace6: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Please does age limit chances of visa approval in the US Embassy for an undergraduate studies?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hemstone(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yes I did
UAVdrones:

Did you upload sevis fee receipt, visa fee receipt, and I-20?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dapsalmy: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Depends on your profile. Who is sponsoring your education?

Pace6:
Please does age limit chances of visa approval in the US Embassy for an undergraduate studies?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Hemstone(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Which appointment date do you currently have?
Flexigenius:

I applied on the 17th of June and my program starts 6th August. I’m yet to receive an approval
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
techkay:

Congratulations!!!! We await your transcript.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Glowing1: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nice one

[quote autho11th =Stevenssen post=98567561]Schools that do not require WES or any evaluation.

After my visa denial in November, I visited the websites of probably about 600 schools while searching for schools to apply to. Fortunately I was approved the 2nd time. A positive thing is that I was able to write some schools down and now I have time to make this list.

These schools do not require any evaluation from you. The first 14 schools here, I am sure they will let you apply with your unofficial transcript then send the official one later. For the rest, some may let you apply with your unofficial transcript while some will need the official one during your application (You can verify from their website). Information is correct as at December 2020.

Wichita State University.
University of South Carolina.
University of North Carolina, Charlotte.
TAMUK.
University of Minnesota, Duluth.
Western Illinois University.
University of Central Missouri.
University of Missouri, St Louis.
Georgia State University.
University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth.
Auburn University of Montgomery.
University of Memphis(Computer Science dept.)
University of South Dakota.
East Tennessee State University.

North Dakota State University.
University of Vermont.
Cleveland State University.
Western Washington University.
University of Central Florida.
Bowling Green State University.
Old Dominion University.
University of Houston, Clear Lake.
Central Michigan University.
University of Hawaii, Manoa.
Jacksonville State University.
Southern Illinois University.
University of Detroit, Mercy.
Western Oregon University.
California State University, Sacramento.
California State University, Fresno.
California State University, Ponoma.
University of California, Merced.
Clark University.
Western Kentucky University.
Louisiana Tech University.
University of Northern Colorado.
Utah Valley University.
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
Illinois State University.
University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire.
Arkansas State University.
Southern A & M University.
Eastern Illinois University.
Indiana State University.
Georgia College and State University.
Youngstown State University.
Montana State University
Marshall University
Humboldt State University.

There are a lot more but this is what I have.
Even with all these, I would advise you to evaluate your transcript if you have the time and resources, your options will be endless! But if you don't, then fine. That is what this list is for.
Hope it helps someone
All the best!
[/quote]

18 Likes 10 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
wascofasco:
I would say the amount of deficit doesn't matter. We have seen other instances of more deficit with a relative as sponsor. In my Opinion, I dont think its the fees. I would say he/she should have explained in detail how the journey has been since 2006. such as 2007-08 diploma, I worked 1 year as teacher, doctor, etc. 2010 I started another NCE program blah blah blah. I now work as an engeer with ABC since 2019 till date. Make sure they are well structured and in line.

The amount of deficit definitely matters especially with third party sponsors. I didn't say it's impossible to get approved with that, but you can't say deficit doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ayofag(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bigsecret:
Hello, please where is Medicaid located?

Do a google search. Lagos, Ib, several states..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fabyom: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Have you been able to get an interview date?
omolewa1984jyde:

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Glowing1: 4:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
emmanuelle27:
check this link, https://skoolville.com/blog/masters-in-computer-science-for-non-cs-majors-in-usa/ get in touch with me bro, I'm considering the same option emmanuelebo27@gmail.com

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.