Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1653985 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ayangbade99: 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Could you please check your mail?
JavanElsevier41:

Send me a mail
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Janet200: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2021
Krauseingrid:
While in the US?

No here in Nigeria, use now till spring resumption take gather money hold hand go. In the US, you can only work on campus as a student, but if you know your way other small hustling de but it depends on the location.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Wanderlust18: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2021
Someone said you should reapply for EA, this time try to make a compelling case. I’ve also been told that you need to sound very respectful like saying things like “Dear Honorable Ambassador”.

Lastly, you can dm me, there’s a group to check for dates in Abuja, if you’re interested, dm me.

Childofthemosth:
Hi,
I applied to Abuja for EA on Monday, i got a mail now saying it has been denied, what do I do please?

My start date is August 23rd for this Fall.

The regular appointment date i got in Abuja is February. If i defer to Spring, i still can't meet up with the date.

I'm confused please

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Krauseingrid:
School is resuming in the 23rd of August, falling out of status is never an option. The struggle continues.
then differ and try get your self together for spring another angle

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Tooksie16(f): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
lanrywatt:
What about if I go ahead to use my uncle statement and make the change by filling a new ds form by putting my uncles details or use my dad company account in addition to his personal statement

I think that should we work. All the best!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by haywhy17(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Approvalll:
Visa approved Abuja embassy if you give up Na you Bleep up transcript coming soon thank you Jesus

FINALLY... CONGRATULATIONS BRO..... now is time for you to review for people...
im happy for you bro

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BARISTAMandela(m): 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Approvalll:
Visa approved Abuja embassy if you give up Na you Bleep up transcript coming soon thank you Jesus
Congratulations bro, persistence is key!

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wue1: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
haywhy17:

FINALLY... CONGRATULATIONS BRO..... now is time to review for people...
im happy fro you bro
Please I got emergency date September 8 my program starts 23 August my school gave me up till 1 September to resume what d I do can I go for the interview will the vo see this as a red flag that my school has already resume please anybody with this experience should comment
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by GboyegaD(m): 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oluwacolded:
What does it take for someone to tell us schools admitting for spring that gives admission without TOEFL or IETLS. It doesn’t take anything from you guys. I have read 1 to 100 pages nothing significant there.

The issue here is that if someone asked something as I am asking and someone have asked previously they don’t get answers cos you refer them to previous thread while this same attitude keeps recycling without you guys giving information to the newbies.

Oga, if you can't do your search, people don't owe you the response you are asking for. There are thousands of schools in the US and you should be able to search what you want.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by pufframmy: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please
POE Transcript Needed for Student Visa
What are the Question Most Ask
please kindly share
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Summertime: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Approvalll:

Congratulations bro. Your journey is inspiring. I think I was right beside you today. If I'm not mistaken you are a really tall guy with suit and I think you were ill (as the security guy asked if you were okay). You were approved by the white lady. I was waiting for you to finish so I can get to be interviewed by the lady, cos it was obvious she was going to approve you. UnFortunately, I was interviewed by the white guy, who didn't even give me a chance. Good luck bro you deserve the win. Especially as some peeps here were attacking you. You did proved them wrong, and na them go still congratulate you.

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kioshi: 6:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
wue1:
Please I got emergency date September 8 my program starts 23 August my school gave me up till 1 September to resume what d I do can I go for the interview will the vo see this as a red flag that my school has already resume please anybody with this experience should comment
When you say school, do you mean the chair person of your department or who did you direct your inquiry to that they said Sept 1
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dante0007: 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Oh.. Okay thanks.. Was given until 30th September.. Makes sense now

Gent2nice:

I once read someone with similar case advised here that he should keep checking. In that email they would give you time range till when you have to reschedule before the approval lapses. So, keep checking...
All th best

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by dante0007: 6:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thank you.
Kioshi:

Try canceling your current appointment and switching to Abuja and see if you still have option to apply for EA in Abuja. If this is possible, after 2 to 3days send Abuja consulate mail. Someone posted the email on this thread.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ayangbade99: 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hello, did you pay another visa fee? Or
Did you cancel and simply reapplied to Abuja and the emergency request function was still intact?

Femotech123:
Thanks to all of you that reply me on this. My EA just approve just now at Abuja embassy after I waited for weeks at Lagos which they don’t respond so I cancel and apply to Abuja and I requested for EA in Abuja last week Friday got approval today after I mail Abuja embassy itself and I got September 7th... thou have defer my admission from fall August 2021to spring 2022.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wue1: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
Kioshi:

When you say school, do you mean the chair person of your department or who did you direct your inquiry to that they said Sept 1
international services
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wue1: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ayangbade99:
Hello, did you pay another visa fee?
Did you cancel and simply reapplied to Abuja and the emergency request function was still intact?

are you still going for the interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Damazee: 7:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please don't lose hope. You can google Mpower loan for international students. It should allay your fear.

Krauseingrid:
Finally I got my US F1 visa, the tuition fee is much and right now, I feel like the visa is a burden to me. Now I do understand that all problem are precarious, the solution to one brings us face to face with another.
To all who are yet to get their visa, good luck. Make sure say your financial means is well taken care of.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ilsontof: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Phaithy:

I flew from Lagos-Frankfurt -Houston on Tuesday. There was no issue whatsoever. Just have your covid test available.
Please what airline/website did you use in booking your flight for the whole journey?
Updated: Just got some clarification on it
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ilsontof: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
librangyps:

Wakanow
Hello sis, was it multi city you did? Or you did one way trip?. Please kindly share. Thanks .
Not to worry. I just got clarification on this
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Helkayklassic(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Summertime:

Congratulations bro. Your journey is inspiring. I think I was right beside you today. If I'm not mistaken you are a really tall guy with suit and I think you were ill (as the security guy asked if you were okay). You were approved by the white lady. I was waiting for you to finish so I can get to be interviewed by the lady, cos it was obvious she was going to approve you. UnFortunately, I was interviewed by the white guy, who didn't even give me a chance. Good luck bro you deserve the win. Especially as some peeps here were attacking you. You did proved them wrong, and na them go still congratulate you.

Sorry for the visa delayed bro. Go and get it next time.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by wue1: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please someone should reply if it’s possible to get a visa after 2 weeks of program start will it be hindrance if vo sees it I’m planning on deferring if I can’t meet up to spring after my interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ayangbade99: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
I'm looking to switch to Abuja cos the Lagos consulate hasn't yet replied to my Emergency request after a week.
wue1:
are you still going for the interview
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ayangbade99: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hi, did someone help you with the date in Abuja?
Vahn:
you are welcome
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please any idea of cheap flights from Nigeria to the US.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2021
Sorry for the visa delay bro don’t lose hope this is my 4th attempt just try again it’s not like I did or said anything special it’s just the grace of God that can help somebody in this visa process keep pushing and yes that was me I wore suit and I wasn’t sick I just drank some alcohol before coming to the embassy to give me small ginger but I ended up throwing and up and please don’t give up please
Summertime:

7 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Chyjoey(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Approvalll:
Sorry for the visa delay bro don’t lose hope this is my 4th attempt just try again it’s not like I did or said anything special it’s just the grace of God that can help somebody in this visa process keep pushing and yes that was me I wore suit and I wasn’t sick I just drank some alcohol before coming to the embassy to give me small ginger but I ended up throwing and up and please don’t give up please

You took alcohol before an interview. 'Small 'alcohol to give you 'ginger', yet you were so intoxicated you threw up.

Interesting story! Congrats on your visa.
Hopefully you learn to be professional while in the states.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Approvalll: 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
I’m really lightheaded that’s why
Chyjoey:

You took alcohol before an interview. 'Small 'alcohol to give you 'ginger', yet you were so intoxicated you threw up.

Interesting story! Congrats on your visa.
Hopefully you learn to be professional while in the states.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Approvalll:

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JavanElsevier41: 11:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Make una help me with link to book flight biko
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Summertime: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Approvalll:
thanks for the encouragement man. It is truly by grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.